IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz - sorry your having a bad day just look after yourself xx

Nababel - any more signs or spotting?

Had my scan and follies have grown but not enough yet so another scan on weds and prob EC on Friday meaning the stress over my birthday weekend of waiting for those calls!! Oh well I can't do anything I'd rather be in with a chance than nothing!! Fingers crossed xx

Hi everyone,

Well I've been steadily bleeding today. Not a lot but it's there :cry::cry: defo looks like AF is on her way. I'm going to test tomorrow as can't stand this anymore. Spoke to the women's and they told me not to worry :growlmad: but how can't I!! She did say it could the be embryo failing :cry::cry: did not want to hear that or she said it could be hormonal. But it's turning redder today I'm really sad!!

Sorry for no personals I'm just going to bed to feel sorry for myself :cry::cry:

MrsE...... Sending them follies some grow dust!! I'm sure by your next scan they will be perfect. It's amazing how fast they do grow. Xxx

Nababel..... I'm so sorry to hear your still bleeding... But don't rule anything out til you have tested. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx

AQ.... I would love to do red hot! Quite partial to that place and at the minute I could eat anything that comes my way !!! Xxx

Gemz.... How you doing now? Sorry to hear you feel so down. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know, you know I only live round the corner xxx

Hi to everyone. Not much to report apart from throwing up and I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. Scan week tomorrow xxx

Nabable I'm sorry hun, I'm hoping it's not AF I really am. Sending big hugs don't worry bout personals we all understand.

Thanks Jules, may take you up on that offer. Sorry your feeling sickie but at least it's for a positive reason! :)

As it stands I'm off to see Gp tomorrow and get signed off work. Spoke to my union and they've told me not to worry about sickness absence so I'm putting it at the back of my mind. AF still hasn't come along, cramps in my stomach still but as I've been getting them for a week now don't know what to do. Rather depressing lead up to my 30th birthday on Sunday! X

Oh :hugs: gemz & to you too nababel :hugs:
Really wish there was something I could do to help & take away the heartache. If either of you need to chat I'm always here,

Don't worry about work gemz I'm sure there won't be any issues with your sickness, just take as much time as you need :hugs:

AQ I'll be up for the red hot buffet in November :thumbup: will be nice to meet you all :flower:
hope everyone else is hanging in there.
xx

Naebel and likkle- sending you both hugs!

Mrse- picture those lovely follies growing!

Hi all,

Just an update, I've done a test and as I thought its a bfn. I'm sad but not as bad as I thought as I think I realised earlier on that it never worked. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to having a big drink on Saturday now for my friends birthday. I'm really baffled as to way I started to bleed 5 days before my test day when usually I go about 2 months or more between periods !! Doesn't make sense. I'm really lucky that I ave two frosties to use and I want to start again very soon. I'm not waiting for three bleeds as that will take me to next year and I don't want to wait that long. Thanks everyone for your support I'm soooooooooo grateful. I hope you all are good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nabable, big hugs sweetie. I'm sorry you ended up in the same boat as me. Life's just not fair. AF came on at 1 this morning meaning I got zero sleep.

Have you phoned the clinic? Let me know how you get on, I asked to see dr Kingsland again and they said I'd get a letter in a few weeks.

Nababel - aw honey sending you hugs and strength to move forward. Good luck with fu appt xx

Off for yet another appt with dildo cam tomorrow morning - pls god let my follies be the optimum size so we can get moving with EC and ET! I'm on my 4th week of injections and I was fed up by week 2! It will all be worth it though when we get our miracle xxx

Hi to everyone else in the gang xx

Nababel... I'm so sorry. I'm keeping everything crossed for your frosties tho. Look at mine !! Much love xxx

Hey all

Melbram how did your fu go?

Nababel how you feeling now?

Mrs hope your folliciles keep growing - sending positive vibes your way!

My GP just phoned me. She's signed me off work for a week, and sent me for blood tests. Just got results back turns out I'm now anaemic - just perfect really! Never had it before so not sure what's happened, what a way to kick someone when their down! Got to take iron supplements and go back for another blood test next week.

Hugs to the rest of the gang x x

Likkle- one of the things I was told to do was take fliridax iron supplement to prefer for round 2. Xxx

Evening all....
Sorry to read your news to Nabable :( everything seemed to be going so positive the last few weeks. This reminds me of when i first joind the blog a few months ago and there was lots of sad news from the HC.
Gemz... Not having much luck what a week hey, is that from blood loss then?
Good luck for tomorrow mrse ..I'm in at 9am for my day 5 scan...what should I be expecting? And if alls as it should be when will my EC be??
Can't believe how fast its gone already...
Lots of love x

Hey Jo

I didn't have a day 5 scan planned mine was a day 7 originally, as it turned out I needed one very 2 days, I wouldn't worry too much they'll just check the size of the folliciles at this stage and maybe do a blood test if necessary - I'm sure you'll be fine!!!

Not sure what's caused it too be honest. GP thinks it may be a combination of constipation, diahorea and vomiting for the past week or so, then add in blood loss my poor body is caving in. My poor body has had enough of everything I think! X x x

Joanne - I've not had a day 5 scan either but I'm on LP and think you're on short. Will be to check the size of follicles. With LP I stimulated for 12 days last time tomorrow will be day 14 this time. Unlikely you will be ready for EC yet if only 5 days. If you are then EC will be Friday.

I'm just hoping that we are good to go too so my EC should be Friday. Worried cos OH has a cold started last night and I'm staying away but worried what effect it will have on his swimmers - not that he a prob cos its my egg issue but scared if they see him with a cold they will cancel the cycle?!

Nababel so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

MrsE: fingers crossed for some nice big follies tomorrow

Gems: My iron is low too so have to take supplements - glad you got some time off to recharge your batteries

afm FU was a complete waste of time - literally it takes an hour to get there! - if I didnt ask so many questions Im not exactly sure what the lady would have had to tell me. Pretty much said I responded well last cycle got good amount of eggs etc just wasnt my time so likley to be on exactly the same cycle again next time. I asked about egg quality and the grade of the embies I had put back but she didnt really give me an answer, asked about sperm count/quality but told they dont really to a full SA, I was happy that there is no note to say any of my embies were broken during the ICSI process however.

I asked about having lap and dye but told there has been no indication at all from any of my scans that there may be a tubal issue and they dont just do the procedure unless they think it is needed and in my case it isnt

So now I just have to ring the HC when I want to start the next cycle. I intend starting in the new year x

Nababel and Gemz- Big hugs to you both. Be kind to yourselves and lots of rest and recovery as IVF really drains you both emotionally and physically x

Jules, Susie, Lindy and all the girls wanting to go to red hot- Woohooo be fab to meet u all! will sort out specifics closer to the date x

Melbram- FU appts are always a anti climax i find but as they said, you had a fab cycle just sadly not a sticky bean so you have good chance for next cycle so that's great news and we might be cycle buddies x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Working tons of OT this wk as with dh losing so many shifts we need the cash badly so going to be drained for the next few mths to get remainder of the cash saved for our next cycle of IVF. xxx

AQ- try not to over do it though, we need you fresh and ready yo go for your 3rd time lucky :) xxxx

Afternoon ladies - had my scan and we're booked in for EC on Friday morning! At last! Got my last Buserlin injection shortly and my trigger tonight. So all systems go which is great news. Just hope and pray we have some eggs now! The stress never ends in this process even 2nd time round! I'm just knackered all the time at the moment but I was awake at 4.30am today and couldn't go back to sleep - stress or excitement I'm not sure which, ha, ha!

How is everyone else?

Joanne how did your scan go this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->