IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lindy- Thanks hun. Sadly got no choice though as we are in a rubbish situation atm. Luckily the job i do, i could do in my sleep so that's one plus about it. How are you doing? x

MrsE- Ah great news! enjoy your needle free day tomorrow and best of luck for EC. Hope you get a few good eggs x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Nababel so sorry to read about your bfn. Praying that you have success with your frosties x :hugs:

MrsE good luck for ET, praying for some good eggs x

AQ can't wait to meet you all, red hot Buffett menu looks fab! X

Lindy when's your 20 week scan? Are you staying team yellow?

Hi to everyone else xx

Hello all....so had my day 5 scan today and have 8 follies is that good...what do u have mrse?? So got the go ahead to start cetrotide tonight then every morning til next scan on Monday...still continuing with fostimone in the eve. Does that all sound about right? Makes me very nervous all this!! EC will be mid to end next week. Hope theres some eggs in there....when I had Clomid had lots of follies but no eggs : ( x x

Jo I was on a different protocol to you but sounds promising!

Mrse! That's fab news really pleased for you! Fingers crossed!

AQ: hope your not burning candle at both ends!

AFM hubby booked a train ticket for me so I could go down south and e with him since I've been signed off, so on way down. Doctors given me sleeping tablets as I've by slept since Sunday as I've been in so much pain with AF. Fingers crossed it'll settle down over the next day or so!

Hey to everyone else! X x

Great news MrsE :)

Gems: be nice to have some cuddles off your DH x

Jo: I was on a different protocol so cant give you any guidance but yey for having 8 follies x

Gemz - have a lovely time with your DH get lots of hugs x

Jo - like everyone else I've been on different protocol but 8 follies sounds great. I've got 4 this cycle which is much less than my 9 last time.

Afm - had my last fostimon at hosp this morning, last buserlin at 6pm and got my hcg shot at 8.30pm!!! Tomorrow is my none needle day - YAY!!!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone else in the gang xxx

Thank u all : )
Have a lovely time away gemz...
Mrse enjoy no needles tomorrow! I see your amh is very low too, well 0! Do you know why they put u on LP , I was told if its low it's SP?

Hi all,

Just an update, I've done a test and as I thought its a bfn. I'm sad but not as bad as I thought as I think I realised earlier on that it never worked. Onwards and upwards. Looking forward to having a big drink on Saturday now for my friends birthday. I'm really baffled as to way I started to bleed 5 days before my test day when usually I go about 2 months or more between periods !! Doesn't make sense. I'm really lucky that I ave two frosties to use and I want to start again very soon. I'm not waiting for three bleeds as that will take me to next year and I don't want to wait that long. Thanks everyone for your support I'm soooooooooo grateful. I hope you all are good and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aw so sorry hun sending big :hugs:, stay positive hun!!xx

hi girlies,
just wanted to pop in and say how sorryi am to read the sad news from some girlies and sending huge hugs, stay positive girlies!!!!!!! +++++ it will happen, i know its realy realy hard when you want something so so bad but i think it helps if you stay positive and try and find something to take your mind off it all, thats what i did and found it helped me through my failed cycle and my 2nd cycle which my lil miracle Jessica came from. Miracles do happen and it will happen when you least expect !! :) hope ur all ok, sending tonnes of babydust to all u special girlies!!!!! xxxxxxx ++++++++++ xxxxxxx :)

Joanne - yes my AMH is zero so can't get any lower! I did ask the question LP vs SP and was told that SP statistically gives 1 less egg and with someone who produces 20 eggs one less is not a problem but that every egg for me is crucial so hence why they recommended LP. But think it depends on lots of factors like fsh, AMH, etc. everyone is different. Good luck x

Laura

Was your second go from a frozen cycle? I've got 2 frozen but they needed another day to catch up do wondering if I'll have any luck with them

Thanks for the well wishes

X x x

Mrse- good luck ! It's all going well. Fx you get your BFP.

Jo- so close to EC now! Good luck :)

Likkle- glad you are getting to see dh

Susiesur& AQ- I'm doing really well. I'm so lucky , clothes are now getting tight and my boobs.... Well let's just say they are sore and huge!!! Got 20 week scan tomorrow at 1. I'm so nervous because I cannot believe this is real and I'm praying nothing goes wrong. Think it worries me that I have had no symptoms ( other than page 3 boobs!) Staying team yellow- I'm really not bothered and know I'm so blessed. I have two adorable nephews so a girl would be wonderful so I could go all girly but I adore the boys so would be thrilled with a boy. Like I said I know how lucky I am and I'm so grateful. I pray with all my heart all the lovely ladies AQ, likkle, mrse, Jo, naebel, melbram, del and all the gang get their happy results very soon. Xxxxx

Awww good luck tomorrow Lindy, I'm sure all will be fine. Have you started to feel movement yet?
x

Thanks Lisa. I'm not sure if I am feeling any movement. Feel something sometimes but cannot be sure. They said I have an anterior placenta so not to panic if I don't feel much. How are you feeling? Are you having the baby at the women's? X

I have an anterior placenta too and it was between week 20-21 that I was sure I felt something. Mainly because the scan confirmed where her feet were & confirmed what I thought were movements. By my 25 week appt though there was absolutely no mistaking it. Really is the best feeling ever & I know I am so so lucky. Hope all of you girls will get there soon :hugs:
Yep all going to plan I'll be having her at the womens, sometime within the next 4 weeks, really scary, but very exciting.
xx

MrsE- That is weird you were told that as i have AMH of 2.5 and was told either protocol will give pretty similar results but that SP is preferred in women with low AMH... i got 2 eggs 1st cycle on LP and 6 eggs last cycle on SP so i am going to be doing SP again x

Lindy- Aww best of luck for your scan tomorrow! i can imagine how nervous you are as i would be a wreck! im sure all will be fine and you are sooo good not finding out the sex! i am too impatient! ha x

Lisa- I can imagine the nerves/ excitement. Just focus on your cuddle xx

AQ - I know think it depends on the doctor you see. I also think that cos I got BFP 1st cycle they were reluctant to change anything but had I not had my positive then think I prob would of had SP this time. They change their minds all the time I asked about baby asprin if I should take it to help implantation. Dr K said no reason you should but no reason why you can't either - so really helpful so decided that as it won't do me or any potential baby any harm then I would take it for a couple of weeks. At least today is my last day on DHEA all being well! How are you getting on with it any side effects? I had spots - more hormonal under skin but red and sore spots and hair went extremely dry at ends and hair loss - not toon much of a prob cos I have a lot of hair and it recovers quickly.

Lindy and Lisa - you are indeed lucky to be pregnant and hope and pray we all get there too. Good luck both of you for scan and for birth xxx

Hi to the rest of our group, you are all angels for helping me through for a 2nd time xxx

Laura

Was your second go from a frozen cycle? I've got 2 frozen but they needed another day to catch up do wondering if I'll have any luck with them

Thanks for the well wishes

X x x

Hi Hun, no we didn't manage to get any frosties hun in both cycles :(, they was just fresh ones! But I did take baby aspirin after transfer!! They wouldn't advise it if they knew, it was our last chance so I did it anyway as we couldnt afford to pay for it and heard it helps make the baba imbed, luckily it paid off and we got Jessica :) dunno if it was that, that helped but you never know :) the funny thing is once i was pregnant i was put on baby aspirin after all because of my blood pressure hehe!! xxxx I wish u the best of luck with ur nxt cycle Hun, stay positive!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->