IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I have an anterior placenta too and it was between week 20-21 that I was sure I felt something. Mainly because the scan confirmed where her feet were & confirmed what I thought were movements. By my 25 week appt though there was absolutely no mistaking it. Really is the best feeling ever & I know I am so so lucky. Hope all of you girls will get there soon :hugs:
Yep all going to plan I'll be having her at the womens, sometime within the next 4 weeks, really scary, but very exciting.
xx

Aw congrats on ur pregnancy Hun so happy for u xxxx:hugs:

Lindy good luck today with your scan. Everything will be fine, I was a complete nervous wreck but it's the best scan as you see baba for ages! It's also v normal to get few symptoms in 2nd tri and it's still v early for movement. I didn't feel any till 21 weeks and even then not regular. Let us know how you get on xx

Hi everyone,

Good luck with your scan today lindylou xxx

Gemz how you feeling today? Xxx

Joanne good luck with your EC which will hopefully be next week yipee xxx

Mrse good luck tomorrow so excited for you xxx

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well xxx

Afm.. Thanks everyone for your well wishes and everything over the last few days. I'm feeling fine at the moment just looking forward to starting again with my frosties. I've got my FU on Wednesday so hopefully I will find out if anything can be changed as that was my second transfer and my embryos have been of a good quality. Is there anything you all think I should ask about?

Nabable, how did you get a fu so soon? I was told I would get a letter in a few weeks about an appointment! Really upset now - always feels like I'm being fobbed off

Mrse good luck for transfer tomorrow!

Nabable, how did you get a fu so soon? I was told I would get a letter in a few weeks about an appointment! Really upset now - always feels like I'm being fobbed off

Mrse good luck for transfer tomorrow!

Hi gemz, I'm not sure but it's with mr g ( can't spell his name). Are you private or NHs and did you ask for a specific person? I've seen mr g in the past so maybe it's just that he had free appointment. What did they say when you called?

I'm under dr kingsland all to said to me was that I'd hear from his PA in a couple of weeks that was it!

I'm under dr kingsland all to said to me was that I'd hear from his PA in a couple of weeks that was it!

I spoke to a lady called lyn and she gave me the appointment over the phone. Who did you speak to to arrange your appointment?

I didn't speak to anyone. When I phoned on Monday to say it was a no, they phoned me back took my details, said the counsellor team was available if I needed it. When I asked how long the appointment would be, I was told that it wasn't them who dealt with it and that his PA would be in touch within a few weeks

Lots of luck mrse tomorrow will be thinking of u.
Hi to everyone.....on phone so not v easy! X

Gemz - if you want an appt with dr Kingsland it generally is at least 6 wks but if you are happy to see another consultant then you can usually get in sooner. Cos Dr Kingsland is the head of the clinic plus he does a gyny out patients clinics hence why his time is more rare.

I'm knackered cos not slept properly for two nights and doubt I will tonight! There very early tomorrow so fx we get some eggies xx

Thanks Mrse! We've said we'd give them a call next week and if its ages away we'd consider going private as its only £180 and we can stretch to that at the moment seeing as we're both working. Not ideal and I'd rather not have to do that but if it means were seen quicker and get some answers it'll be money well spent! :)

You excited for tomorrow? What time are you scheduled in for?

Hi everyone, how are you all?
MrsE - good luck for tomorrow - hope you get lots of eggs! x
Nababel -Glad you are so positive.... keeping everything crossed for you. x
Gemz - How are you feeling? Are still with your husband? Hope your feeling a bit brighter xx
Lindy - how was your scan??! x

Sorry to anyone ive missed but we've had quite a 24 hours..... I started bleeding last night completely out of the blue. I was devastated. We rang the emergency room in the womens as the bleeding was quite heavy. They told us to come down and after waiting for a few hours finally got called in and the so called doctor said, yea it may be a miscarriage it might not be'... we were like EXCUSE ME?? There was no empathy about the fact we were IVF patients and to be told that that we MIGHT be losing our precious baby. They wouldnt even do a scan. We were both absolutely livid about how we were treated but we went home and the bleeding seemed to calm down. However rang the Hewitt first thing and luckily they asked us to come down for a scan. I was so relived. My scan was on tuesday anyway but there was no way I could have waited not knowing.
So we have our talk with the lady and she tries to prepare us that we might no tsee anything, im in floods wondering how we got to this point blah blah.
So I get on the bed and she has a look and the next thing she says, Congrats! There is your baby and there is the heartbeat - queue lots of tears!!! Then, she says, sorry im not seeing things am i? I laugh and say ' oh its not 2 is it haha!' she says...erm YES!!! Well i nearly fell off the bed ladies! There on the screen was 2 heartbeats, and they both measured the same size - 6 weeks 3 days. All this from one little frozen embryo!!! And even know we are still completely in shock. We've gone from thinking it was allover to finding out there are 2! So we have another scan next thursday because i bled. Good news was that she couldn't find anything that was causing the bleed and it seems to have stopped.
So thats my news... what a day! xxxx

Hi everyone, how are you all?
MrsE - good luck for tomorrow - hope you get lots of eggs! x
Nababel -Glad you are so positive.... keeping everything crossed for you. x
Gemz - How are you feeling? Are still with your husband? Hope your feeling a bit brighter xx
Lindy - how was your scan??! x

Sorry to anyone ive missed but we've had quite a 24 hours..... I started bleeding last night completely out of the blue. I was devastated. We rang the emergency room in the womens as the bleeding was quite heavy. They told us to come down and after waiting for a few hours finally got called in and the so called doctor said, yea it may be a miscarriage it might not be'... we were like EXCUSE ME?? There was no empathy about the fact we were IVF patients and to be told that that we MIGHT be losing our precious baby. They wouldnt even do a scan. We were both absolutely livid about how we were treated but we went home and the bleeding seemed to calm down. However rang the Hewitt first thing and luckily they asked us to come down for a scan. I was so relived. My scan was on tuesday anyway but there was no way I could have waited not knowing.
So we have our talk with the lady and she tries to prepare us that we might no tsee anything, im in floods wondering how we got to this point blah blah.
So I get on the bed and she has a look and the next thing she says, Congrats! There is your baby and there is the heartbeat - queue lots of tears!!! Then, she says, sorry im not seeing things am i? I laugh and say ' oh its not 2 is it haha!' she says...erm YES!!! Well i nearly fell off the bed ladies! There on the screen was 2 heartbeats, and they both measured the same size - 6 weeks 3 days. All this from one little frozen embryo!!! And even know we are still completely in shock. We've gone from thinking it was allover to finding out there are 2! So we have another scan next thursday because i bled. Good news was that she couldn't find anything that was causing the bleed and it seems to have stopped.
So thats my news... what a day! xxxx

Oh wow!!! How amazing is that!!! Sooooooooo made up for you, that's the best news I've heard for ages. :happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats girls! I can honestly say I think this might be one of the most interesting day of my life!! x

Julie - congratulations. Don't even start me on the women's when I was told after 3 weeks of you could be MC without any bleeding at all I was finally told our babies were breaking down but told I needed to wait for a doctor. Waited 1.5hrs moved from place to place to be out in a room next to a lady listening to the heartbeat of her baby. You can imagine how that felt - I went mad with them told them I was leaving unless someone came to tell me what the hell was going on. Eventually told I would bleed soon and off they sent me told me it would be like a period but heavy - total BS. Needless to say after my cycles are over I will be complaining about that and a few other things like the nasty nurse I've seen twice whose got it wrong both times!

Anyway huge congrats jus hope we're lucky this time round x

MrsE
can totally relate to the women's emergency room - i had a horrible experience and ended up making an official complaint. It was upheld in the end but I rememer how annoyed and upset i was

Jules - i cant remember - did you have two put back?

mrse E thats awful, they are so insensitive sometimes I cant believe you had to through that. As if wasnt horrendous enough for you. I am going to write a complaint soon too, its not fair to be treated that way after everything you already go thru with IVF.

Gemz - No it was just the one embie - its split!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->