IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls :)

Laura- Good luck for mon.

Foxey- congrats on being pupo!

Caz- Good strong lines hun :)

Mrs positive- welcome an good luck

wrighty- great news! keep us updated.

Hello to everyone else.

AFM- I am going to call the clinic at arrow park again tomorrow, seeing as they never called me back. I am deffo getting it sorted this wk! I dont need to waste time by seeing a FS there. Need to be referred direct to LWH as i have no tubes and no point delaying the inevitable is there?! Had a good wkend. Went liverpool last night with dh an his friend an met 30 people from work to celebrate a friend's birthday. Was good fun xxx

hi mrs positive, new to this myself by a couple of days. my husband to had blocked tubes. he had to have an operation back in october to retrieve his sperm. he had it at liverpool and they literally sliced into his testicle to scoop out immature sperm. he was in quite abit of pain for a week or two after must admit i felt sorry for him, until this week after my egg collection that is lol. they retrieved 13 sperm from him and 12 eggs from me all of them fertilised. They wont start your treatment until they have retrieved your partners sperm,if youve got any questions ill do my best to ask. as you say its quite rare to chat to someone where the male has the problem. I thought it would be quite confusing but as long as you take it one step at a time and try not to look at it in one massive thing youll find it alot simpler. i had a heart attack when i had all my drugs delivered but once i had each drug explained it was fine hun. Hope everyone else is ok and good luck ladies. thanks for my good wishes am taking it easy and crossing everything xxx

:baby::thumbup:

Africaqueen - i will hun. no doubt if its a 5 day transfer then i will be on here posting as soon as i know but if i end up having a 3 day you wont hear from me till after as it takes 2 hours to get the hospital from where i am and and i have to go by train what a pain. get on the phone and give them hell hun its the only way to get it sorted xxx

good luck misswales! hope it all goes well for you. i had 5 day transfer x

thanks foxey. hope your getting plenty of rest hun and good luck. hope you get your BFP in a few weeks time xxx

hello everybody happy valentines day hope we can get all get november babys :happydance:

arfricaqueen get phoning that hospital love tell them x
wrightywales good luck 2day
laura hope embryo r doing well and et 2day
caz get:sex:love x

and everyone else good luck in what u r doing im just on 4th day stimms scan wed then fri ec hopefully monday cant wait getting closer now for me xx

GoodLuck today Wrighty and Laura hope everything goes well xxx

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Thanks for your reply Foxey.

I understand alot more now. How come there was a bit of a wait between him having his op in October and you having egg collection this month?

Good luck for your BFP in a few weeks hun. xx

GoodLuck today Wrighty and Laura hope everything goes well xxx

Hope everyone else is well xxxx

bugs- how r u hunny, hope ur good, fingers crossed! :hugs:good luck and lots of babydust hun xxxxxx

Thanks for your reply Foxey.

I understand alot more now. How come there was a bit of a wait between him having his op in October and you having egg collection this month?

Good luck for your BFP in a few weeks hun. xx

hi hun glad i have helped you out abit. he had his operation 26th oct so was right at the end anyway, they looked at me havin my treatment in december which was only a month away but unfortunately i was ill and my period late. the labs were shut christmas and new year so obviously i then had to wait till jan's period. so only really waited two months purely coz of my body. october to feb sounds long time but really it was all done in two months.
i really hope everythin goes well for u both xxx

thanks foxey. hope your getting plenty of rest hun and good luck. hope you get your BFP in a few weeks time xxx

hi hun gettin plenty of rest my husband wont let me do a thing. i can do my test 23rd so nervous 9 days ahead. good luck today xxx:baby:

Thanks Foxey, thats not a long wait at all is it. I hope we have as much luck as you've had with the results, especially if you get a massive BFP on the 23rd. I've got my fingers crossed for you. xx

One last question I promise :) How long did your partner have to wait for the sperm collection op? is there much of a waiting list for that? xx

Hi Laura I'm not too bad, I just went to do some shopping and started to get really hot and felt like I wanted to throw up and I was in the chiller aisle. I'm also getting headaches which I got last time so fingers cxd at least one of the little guys grabbed on.

Sorry I haven't been on much We lost my nan yesterday so it's been a pretty tough back so if I do get pregnant after the week i've had it really will be a miracle xxxx

hello ladies

Happy Valentine's Day

Littlepee/Bugs - it tomorrow for me ladies should have a call first thing to see how my embies are growing but thanks for the early wishes xxx

Bugs - so sorry to hear about your nan hun :hugs::hugs: xxxx

Foxey - you enjoy it hun. my hubby was like that both times wouldnt let me lift a finger. i loved it lol xxxx

Laura - how are you hun? any news on them lovely embies xxxx

Mrsp/Caz - how are you ladies. hope the times flys till your appointments xxx

Isi - thanks hun and good luck to you xxxx

AFM - well didnt sleep well last night im so nervous about the phonecall tomorrow. hope my little embies are growing nicely. ive just finished cleaning my house just in case i do go in tomorrow well that and trying to keep myself busy so im not thinking about it. even though im nervous about the call i cant wait to be PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Laura I'm not too bad, I just went to do some shopping and started to get really hot and felt like I wanted to throw up and I was in the chiller aisle. I'm also getting headaches which I got last time so fingers cxd at least one of the little guys grabbed on.

Sorry I haven't been on much We lost my nan yesterday so it's been a pretty tough back so if I do get pregnant after the week i've had it really will be a miracle xxxx

bugs- awwwwww im realy sorry to here about ur nan hunny, sending u big :hugs:! crossing my fingers that u get ur BFP hun! i am officially PUPO today!!!!! eeeeek so dreadin the next 2 weeks till i can find out! xxx take care xxx

im PUPO!!!!!!!! yey! fingers crossed for a BFP!
sending u all lots of baby dust and BFP for 2011 :)

oh bugs really sorry to here about ur nan hope u r okay x
congratulations laura was it one emb u had put back? was it a 5 day 1 have u any more they might freeze sorry 4 all questions sending u :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->