IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

No call so that's us all over with. Going to step back and reevaluate things and work out where we can get the money from for a private cycle but it won't be at HC! Have asked for fu appt but don't expect they will tell me anything other than egg quality and do donation - not giving up whilst I still have eggs I just can't.

X

I'm so sorry mrse. Gutted for you. Sending love and hugs. Xxxx

Jules- OMG! Huge congrats to you on twins! how amazing from one frostie! you have 2 strong lil ones there x

Lindy- How are you? x

Susie- Hope all well with u? x

MrsE- I am so sorry. It is devastating to go through a cycle and get no embies im sure. So sorry. We only got 2 eggs 1st cycle but managed one grade a embie from them which didnt implant an then cycle 2 we got 6 mature eggs and only 1 embie which fertilised late so didnt have much of a chance anyway :( life is so unfair. Thinking of u x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Nababel, Gemz and all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. I am doing a lot of OT in work and im exhausted tbh but we need the money for next cycle and also hoping to fit in a little holiday for our anniversary in Dec if we can stretch to it xxx

Sorry for late post been at the wedding so signal has been awful!

Mrse I devestated for you. Can't imagin what your feeling right now so sending lots of hugs. I'm sorry your birthday is not turning out how you wanted it, but still happy birthday!

In terms of funding within different PCTs how it works is like this. I'f that PCT offers one cycle, and you have already had two cycles on the nhs you won't get any more. However if that PCT offers 3 and you've had 2 already then you'll get an extra one. Of the top of my head I can only think of Oldham in north west who offer 3. Have you thought of appealing some PCTs are ok whereas others are terrible

Hey to everyone! Sending hugs and kisses x x

Afm enjoyed my best friends wedding yesterday and now celebrating the big 30!

Happy Birthday Gemz and Mrse...hope you both have a lovely day lots of love JX

MrsE so sorry to hear your news :( big hugs!

hi to the rest of the gang hope you are all well x

Hi Jules....just realised I don't think I've said congrats on my past posts......congratulations what lovely news...my mum is an identical twin, such a special bond. They are so identical, and have always both lived in the town we all live in an its like they are famous as everyone knows them!!
X

Hello everyone....just a question if that's ok...so tomorrow is day9 scan been on fostimone for 9 days and cetrotide for 5 now. So I'm guessing EC will be early this week. However I've still got my period, and feel like I'm on my period. How on earth can it be nearly ovulation time!!?? No ovulation symptoms at all, which I normally would without all this. I guess I'm struggling to understand how can you be ready for ovulation, when still on your period. Ovulation normally comes at least 7 days after period finishes!! I'm trying to critique this too much? Help!

Jules- OMG! Huge congrats to you on twins! how amazing from one frostie! you have 2 strong lil ones there x

Lindy- How are you? x

Susie- Hope all well with u? x

MrsE- I am so sorry. It is devastating to go through a cycle and get no embies im sure. So sorry. We only got 2 eggs 1st cycle but managed one grade a embie from them which didnt implant an then cycle 2 we got 6 mature eggs and only 1 embie which fertilised late so didnt have much of a chance anyway :( life is so unfair. Thinking of u x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Nababel, Gemz and all the gang. Sorry for lack of personals. I am doing a lot of OT in work and im exhausted tbh but we need the money for next cycle and also hoping to fit in a little holiday for our anniversary in Dec if we can stretch to it xxx

I'm feeling fine AQ. Starting to get a bump now which is a strange feeling. I honestly feel no different so forget what is going on inside. Sometimes that worries me because I think symptoms=things happening but you think I would've learned through ivf that isn't always the case. Anyway, everybody seems to be guessing boy. I have no bloody idea!! Try and not burn yourself out
With all this overtime! Hugs and love. Xx

Hey Jo! I had something similar - ended up stimming for longer as a result. Don't worry, they'll assess you when you go in for your next scan, might even do a blood test.

Try not to worry

Gem x

MrsE I'm so so sorry about your news, hope your ok, sending you big hugs.

Hi to everyone else, thanks for all your messages xx

Hello everyone.....x x

Just thought I would quickly post while I'm awake... Can't believe that there's so much going on this thread at the moment!! So hard to keep track of everything & everyone x

Jules; I would like to congratulate you on the twinies, WOW from one embie that's brilliant news to read on here x x

MrsE; really don't know where to start or what to say other than I know not much will ease the pain, anger & frustration that your feeling right now.... Sending you loads of hugs & kisses your way & hope you get the answers that your looking for x x x x

Melbram; what's appending with you now? When will you be doing your next cycle? x x

Lindy; how are you & the bump? Well I hope x

Aq, by the looks of things It's work, work, work for you..... Not long to go until your next cycle.... Time will fly by for you x x

Jo; I hope this cycle Is the one for you x

Nababel & Likklegemz; hoping that the next cycle that you embark on Is successful... x x

Susie; how's motherhood treating you? x x

Lisa; not long to go for you know :) I won't be to far behind, can't believe I'm at 25wks already, I honestly don't know where the time has gone x x

Hello to everyone that I have missed x x

AFM; apologies for not posting as much but things haven't been going to plan as I had hoped.... Have been bed bound off n on for the best part of 2nd trimester..... Have finally been diagnosed with Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction (comes under PGP) currently having physiotherapy & acupuncture to manage the pain but currently not doing as It's supposed to. The pain Is getting worse as I progress through the pregnancy & there's not much that the proffesionals can do about It either...... Had planned to work up until 37wks or so but hey doesn't look like It's going to happen.... One thing Is for sure I would go through this 52wks of the year to get where I will be In 15wks time, all this pain will be worth a lifetime of joy x x x

Happy Birthday MrsE and Gemz and i pray your next birthdays are much happier and sober ;-) xxx

Sharkey- Hope you feel better soon and yes your right, all worth it for your lifetime of joy and love that is awaiting you :) x

Lindy- Glad your ok, i cant imagine what it feel like to be 'properly' pregnant and pray i get to know next year. feeling very optimistic :) x

Hi Joanne, Melbram, Jules, Laura and all the gang x

AFM- I am shattered so not much of a post from me sorry. Im in work tomorrow and then tuesday off thank god! planning a lie in and a walk round liverpool and a coffee xxx

Happy Birthday MrsE and Gemz and i pray your next birthdays are much happier and sober ;-) xxx

Sharkey- Hope you feel better soon and yes your right, all worth it for your lifetime of joy and love that is awaiting you :) x

Lindy- Glad your ok, i cant imagine what it feel like to be 'properly' pregnant and pray i get to know next year. feeling very optimistic :) x

Hi Joanne, Melbram, Jules, Laura and all the gang x

AFM- I am shattered so not much of a post from me sorry. Im in work tomorrow and then tuesday off thank god! planning a lie in and a walk round liverpool and a coffee xxx

Pray you get your joy soon xxxx

Sharkey- great to hear from you! Sorry you have had a rough time. Got to keep thinking of the end result. Have you found out if you are having a boy or girl?

Love to all the lovely ladies on here. Xx

Hello everyone

MrsE so sorry to hear your news, I know there is nothing I can say to make things better now but am thinking of you and praying you do get your dream one day :hugs: x

AQ am good thanks, baby was 5 months old yesterday, can't believe how fast it's gone!! Trying not to think about having to go back to work :( Hope you are ok and not working too hard! The new year will be here before you know it and your next cycle, third time lucky!!! Can't wait for red hot buffet x

Sharkey can't believe you are 25 weeks, it flies by now. Make sure you are all prepared, I left everything to the v last minute as I was sooo superstitious and scared of things going wrong, and I ended up packing hospital bag whilst in labour, not recommended!!! I found a read a lot about pregnancy but not much about newborns so felt unprepared, but you do learn quick!! Hope you are not in too much pain, like you said its all worth it in the end.

Joanne sorry I can't give any advice, I was on different drugs and haven't had that experience. Hope the hc can help x

Hi to everyone else x.

Hi girls hope everyone is ok this morning. Some advice would be great. Just got home to an appointment letter but its not til 18th December!!! Not very impressed. They've said to contact his PA tomorrow to see if it can be brought forward or look at privately. They've said there's others I can see but wouldn't know who. I've seen the matron once who was awful and I ended up complaining about her as she told me to go back to the Gp and get another referral to see a different gynaecologist for investigation following the trouble I had with my HSG and I've only see dr kingsland since! :( how long a wait did you encounter - did anyone go privately to speed it up? 3 monta between a failed cycle and a foll

Hi girls hope everyone is ok this morning. Some advice would be great. Just got home to an appointment letter but its not til 18th December!!! Not very impressed. They've said to contact his PA tomorrow to see if it can be brought forward or look at privately. They've said there's others I can see but wouldn't know who. I've seen the matron once who was awful and I ended up complaining about her as she told me to go back to the Gp and get another referral to see a different gynaecologist for investigation following the trouble I had with my HSG and I've only see dr kingsland since! :( how long a wait did you encounter - did anyone go privately to speed it up? 3 monta between a failed cycle and a follow up just seems extream

X x x

Gemz I would ring and see who else you could see and what the timescales are. It's ridiculous to make you wait that long and you shouldn't have to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->