IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hey Jo

Good luck! They'll tell you after egg collection then you'll have a wait till the next day when they'll tell you how many fertilised!

Jo- I was so scared about the going to sleep bit but it really was fine. The lovely gas man puts the canula in your hand and you go so quickly. Your face tingles as you go asleep. They put a little mask on you as well for extra oxygen. I woke up fine. A little bit wobbly but when they said I had to wee before I went home I sat bolt upright, drank and drank to get home! It seriously was fine. Good luck. Xxxxx

Thank you ladies, that's good to know.
Just done the last Gonsai shot...so no more needles whoop whoop!!

Hey ladies,

Had another scan today... All good! Still 2 of them growing away! The lady said this was quite rare! Anyhow, we are now officially discharged from hc ! Feels odd but very excited for the journey ahead x
Love to all xx

Lovely news jules...x
Thank u everyone...just getting my dressing gown and slippers ready!! Xx

That's great news jules so made up for you xxxx

Good luck tomorrow jo xxxx

Hi to everyone else hope you're all good :hugs::hugs:

Jules

Brilliant news though! Hope everything goes well from here on!!! Will have to stay in touch and let us know how things go! :)

AFM, heard back from the HC no joy! :( earliest appointment is still in December, so we'll just have to wait. Don't keep a cancellation list neither, and we need notice of an appointment due to hubby's job

Jo- Best of luck for EC. Hope you got lots of healthy eggs. You will be fine and Dr Ryan the 'sleepy juice' man is so lovely its a very calm experience just nerve wrecking whilst waiting for them to tell you how many eggs they got and waiting for fert report call next day. Lots of luck x

Jules- Aww glad all went well at the scan and buba's are growing well x

Gemz- Its crap having to wait until Dec but follow up appts are such a anti climax so don't worry too much. They give you about 5 mins and just tell you next plan of action. You will be starting again in the new year with me all being well x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Got a email from Mr K's PA and she has forwarded my notes to the funding co-coordinator and she will decide the best way forward with the re-appeal so praying we get some help from them xxx

Thanks AQ! Nice to know I won't be alone next cycle, didn't twig we'd be going thru this at the same time! :)

Hey ladies,

Had another scan today... All good! Still 2 of them growing away! The lady said this was quite rare! Anyhow, we are now officially discharged from hc ! Feels odd but very excited for the journey ahead x
Love to all xx

Congratulations jules!!! Great news

Good luck Jo xx

AQ- it does seem you have the full support of the HC for this appeal. Fx those managerial arse holes listen to the medics and hear that you are a special case who justifies a 3rd go! We should send a petition to support you!!!

Hey jo

Hope everything went well this morning! How did you get on?

Hello everyone..... We got 8 eggs!!! Think that's quite good is it??
Was back home by 12, was ok bit painfull and sickly but a lot better now.
There was a lot of blood on the bed when I came round, so had to check it had stopped.
On sofa chilling now... May have a little snooze.
Then await the call tomorrow!
Hope everyone is ok love J x

Hey jo, that's te same as me! I got 9 but one wa immature! Hopefully you'll have a good fertilisation report tomorrow! It takes a little bit longer for them to call on a Saturday so don't worry if you haven't heard by 11!

Fingers crossed sweetie, get some rest an take it easy

Gem x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"