IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Well done jo that's great xxx

Hi o everyone else hope your all well xxxx it's friday yipeeeeeeee

Still not heard anything I'm sure they said they wud call before 11am : 0

Don't worry jo! I was like that too!! They called me at 12:30 on Saturday as they've not got that many staff in

So just had the call....all 8 survived the night....6 normal embryos, 1 slow starter and one over fertilised!!! Meaning 2 sperms got in the egg! Very uncommon just had a Google. Booked in for wed, but could be Mon. Sounds good x

Yey!! Jo that's brilliant news! It's not that uncommon for more than 1 sperm to go in, I had that with half of mine (4)!! I'm sure you'll get to Wednesday transfer sounds very promising!!! X x x

Congrats Jo :happydance: very very pleased for you, good luck for Mon/wed :yipee:
xx

Thank you everyone :)
Bit gross but any tips for the bottom pessaries, just done first one but kept coming out!! Sorry for the info!
Still very sore from EC so taking it easy still.
Hope everyone is well and having a nice weekend x

Hi Jo..... Congrats! That's a great number! Fx for wed! Yes, pessaries are gross! I'm still taking them now as I had a stimulated transfer so got to take them til I'm 12 weeks! I cannot wait for that day lol xxx

grin and bear it! I found I got really bloated and constipated on them, best to clench when you've popped it in. After transfer I did it vaginally so it was easy on my stomach.

Hope your resting and taking it easy! :)

Jo- FAB news!! what a great fertilization report! grow lil embies! :)
As regards the pessaries, if they are coming out, you need to be pushing them erm...further up. Lol. Not nice but you will soon get used of it and its all to help support that precious embie x

Thanks for support girls with this appeal lark. Its draining me!
Kingslands pa is going to email me as soon as the letter is done and said she will fax it over to the PCT to prevent any more delay. Really hope it gets done xxx

Oh I really hope so AQ, you & your OH really deserve a break :hugs:
xxx

FX for a successful appeal AQ - is there a time limit they have to respond?

Thanks for the tips...pushing in further and clenching definitely helps...ooh the things we talk about!!!
Lots of luck AQ, I only spoke to mr k PA briefly but she seemed very helpful and understanding, so I'm sure she will do all she can..fingers crossed.
Hope everyone is well and having a nice weekend.
Still in pain, but hoping to go into work tomorrow and tues...ready for wed!!
J x

Jo

Did you get called in today? Or are you planned for Wednesday still? If so congrats to making it to blast x x x

Brilliant Jo, will be keeping everything crossed for you on Wednesday :thumbup:
best of luck :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back