IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi jo

Yes any frozen embryos count as part of your IVF cycle, if you do have a successful cycle whih results in a baby, and you have frozen ones left they can e used as subsequent attempts of having a second child even thou you've had one. If none of them work and you have a child as a result of ivf you don't get offered another free ivf cycle if that makes sense? You'd then have to pay

Night hun hope you get some sleep - hugs x x x

On a completely different and totally unrelated topic does anyone know where I could get a cheap second hand wedding dress? I'm not getting married again before you ask! I'm after one so I can vandalise it for halloween! Had no joy winning anything on eBay! :(

Lindy- Yep still red hot buffet at Liverpool1 :) hows things? x

Jo- I am sorry you are bleeding but miracles can happen so fingers crossed till OTD x

Gemz- Try charity shops for the wedding dress and if they dont have any cheap ones, maybe buy one of those old fashion style long white nightie's and some old net curtains an make your own ;-) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- No news as still no letter from bloody pct! xxx

AQ- all ok here. Felt a bit rough this week. Think I am still running at 100 mph because
I feel ok but my body is saying slow down. Also think I may be anaemic so need to get bloods checked. The PCT are always crap. I hate dealing with them. Have a meeting with our department next Friday and dreading it- somebody has moaned about waiting list times but I can only see people in order and only see as many people as they will at us for ��. Just remember that you need to kick up a stink or they will happily ignore you. X

Jo- how are you doing?

Everybody else ok?

Hi girls

Just a quickie! Hope everyone's doing ok, jo have you got any news yet? Been thinking of you all day

X x x

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is okay. I have had one of those days at work so having my first glass of wine in months, feel very guilty though as just think its making my already poor eggs worse. dh has assured me it will do me good to relax. I actually feel a bit tipsy.

Gemz and Africa- good to get finally connect up on Facebook.

Joanne- Hope your okay and have had some good news x x

Hello to everyone else. x x x

Hello all! Work up early today.....bit scared to do it so think ill wait til OTD tomorrow. Bleeding seemed to stop yesterday.....v weird, will keep u posted x

Fx Jo. I do hope everything is ok. Xxx

Cvah- enjoy your glass of wine. I felt guilty when I had a couple between cycles but think the bit of normality and relaxing does you good!

Hello ladies, let me start by saying what a supportive and active group you have here, I am very impressed!! I have been lurking on here for a couple of months but since we had our post PIE consultation last week I thought I would join.
The Hewitt Centre has warned us about the Christmas closure so I have been dreading them telling us we would start in Jan 2012. Anyway, last week we were told we could start with my Oct period or more probably with my Nov one, but it doesn't really make any sense to me as the Oct one would take us to EC/ET start of december whilst the Nov would be bang on at Christmas time. I am soooooo confused!
Is anyone in the same situation? I know I should just wait for CD1 and then ring, but I can't be bothered to wait 2 weeks!!! :)
Anyway, I hope you are all well, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all better xx

Jo good luck for testing. You just never know with thd bleeding. I had some in the 2ww, it wasn't that heavy but it looked like the start of af. Everything crossed xx

AQ still on for red hot buffet, sounds like it will be a great afternoon. How many are confirmed? X

Lindy you need to slow down now! I was anaemic too, you get a blood test about 28 weeks. You really do get no rest once baby here so take every chance now. I had baby 2 days after finishing work and I so wish I had rested more now. X

Cvaeh enjoy your wine, a couple of drinks won't affect your eggs and it does you good to be relaxed xx

Frenchymummy welcome to the thread. I think some ladies on here had cycles round Xmas last year so may be able to help. Are you joining us for the meet up in November? X

Hi to everyone else :flower:

Hello ladies, let me start by saying what a supportive and active group you have here, I am very impressed!! I have been lurking on here for a couple of months but since we had our post PIE consultation last week I thought I would join.
The Hewitt Centre has warned us about the Christmas closure so I have been dreading them telling us we would start in Jan 2012. Anyway, last week we were told we could start with my Oct period or more probably with my Nov one, but it doesn't really make any sense to me as the Oct one would take us to EC/ET start of december whilst the Nov would be bang on at Christmas time. I am soooooo confused!
Is anyone in the same situation? I know I should just wait for CD1 and then ring, but I can't be bothered to wait 2 weeks!!! :)
Anyway, I hope you are all well, and I am looking forward to getting to know you all better xx

Hi FrenchyMummy- I'm a newbie here too. I have only just been referred so i am waiting for my Pie invite i think. How long from when you were referred did you get invite to Pie and then get your appointment? I know what you mean about impatient, everything goes so slowly!! I hope the next two weeks go quickly for you!!

Hi frenchmummy! Welcome to the thread!

Impatient! I know what you both mean, we've just had our first fail at ivf in September and were waiting till our follow up - 3 months later in December! Really not happy about the wait, as although you have to wait 3 months before attempting again in so annoyed that we don't know what could have gone wrong with out cycle and won't be able to implement any changes to lifestyle, diet or drugs until we're bout to start again

Evening all and welcome Frenchymummy.....great name!!! I've never been patient so this whole process has really tested me! However saying that, once we actually started drugs on 18th Sept the last 4 wks hv flown by. Even this 2ww has been ok, as we were away last weekend and was bk in work Tuesday...so not too bad.
Felt v tired today....maybe its a sign! V much doubt it though after all this bleeding, and other than that I feel things have just gone 'too' smoothly if that makes sense?
Well ill know in less than 12 hours now : 0
X factor for me tonight and pjs I think!
Have a good night everyone.
J x

Hey AQ, meant to say if you join the Facebook group does it show on my friends list as a fertility centre.... And if I post on it and stuff will it show on my wall as a fertility place??
Thanks!
X

Hey jo

Good luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed

No, Facebook group doesn't show up! AQ added me yesterday it's secret so no one other than group members see you

Cvaeh- A few glasses of wine won't hurt. Look how many women get pregnant following a drunken night! ;-) lol x

Susie- I have around 8 of us confirmed for now :) x

Frenchy- Welcome to our lovely group and best of luck with treatment x

Lovetoeatcake- How are you doing? x

Hi to melbram, Lindy, Gemz and all the gang x

RED HOT BUFFET LUNCH/MEET 10TH NOV

Please can those wanting to meet up for lunch and drinks at liverpool 1 please inbox me confirming this so i can get table booked by end of next wk :) will be a lovely afternoon and nice to see you all. Was thinking of booking table for around 1pm if this is ok ? xxx

Ooh also wanted to say that the OP Natp is going to be joining us for our meal :) xxx

Hi frenchymummy and good luck.

Susie sue- thanks. will try and take it easy. I am hoping to work toll end of jan, due on 4th feb so they said probably mid feb. hopefully I will have a bit of relaxing time! xx

AQ- who is op natp? I'm probably being dense. Xx

Can't believe it BFP???? What's that all about, in shock. Clearblue digital says 2-3 weeks. Just can't believe it after all that bleeding last week. Could it be anything else? X

Joanne- Congratulations, it can only mean one thing. you must be over the moon x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->