IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks lovetoeatcake! I didn't take time off during my ivf cycle other than for egg collection that's why I'm so annoyed! For our FET I'm taking the lot off!

With regards to your funding I think that'd more just in case either f you have a child from a previous relationship then you wouldn't be entitled to ivf treatment. I'd just lie and say you have been trying that long - by the time it comes to starting your first ivf cycle it will probably be that long anyway!

Gems: Im always suprised how awful some companies still are. Im an Employment Lawyer so work dearnt say anything to me :haha:

Lovetoeatcake: at the time of signing the form we had been trying for I think 22 months so just ticket yes x

Bugs: great news on the tests - good luck with your next cycle

Cveah: good luck with Belgium testing fx for some good results so you can move forward

MrsE: Hope you get soe answers soon x

afm : still praying for that natural BFP while taking a break from thinking too much about "trying". Probably look to start next cycle in the New Year x

Massive congrats Lisa... Such lovely news, and gorgeous names too : )
Hope your back at home now...getting some rest if poss!
Hi to everyone else too..... Been away for a few days can't believe how many pages of updates to catch up on!
Thanks for all the work tips, i assumed my days off would be classed as sick leave will re check it when I go back in tomorrow.
Lots of love x

Gems: Im always suprised how awful some companies still are. Im an Employment Lawyer so work dearnt say anything to me :haha:

Lovetoeatcake: at the time of signing the form we had been trying for I think 22 months so just ticket yes x

Bugs: great news on the tests - good luck with your next cycle

Cveah: good luck with Belgium testing fx for some good results so you can move forward

MrsE: Hope you get soe answers soon x

afm : still praying for that natural BFP while taking a break from thinking too much about "trying". Probably look to start next cycle in the New Year x

Melbram - will have to remember that one - maybe I'll retrain! :) otherwise I may just pick your brain if it doesnt go too well! :)

hope everyone is ok hugs x x

Hi ladies.

As regards our lunch date for 10th Nov, there will be more of us hopefully as i also go on a LWH page on fb and some of those lovely ladies who are having/have had treatment are wanting to come along so should be a lovely day and chance to meet new friends, have a lil drink and some food and a generally pleasant afternoon :) due to a lot of us yet to have our bfps/babies this will be a ladies only event and also a chance for those mummies amongst you to have some adult time ;-) so hoping this will be a great meet xxx

Sounds great AQ! I always wondered if there was a page on fb cos I never seemed to find it!! Xx

Jules- there is a FB page but it is a secret group so nobody can ever see it unless a admin adds you to you ;-) if anyone wants to be added, please inbox me your fb details and il add you as a friend then get you added to our lwh page :) xxx

Ohhh I looked on Facebook too! Will pm details later - right now I'm headed for a long show after a rather exhausting yoga class! Good to get back into it thou!

hi Africa

Just thought you may not find me on Facebook using my name i sent in private message as have it set so kids in my school can't search for me and request me. could you send me your details so i can add you please?

hope everyone is well x x

Hi girls

Just a quick one from me tonight, hope everyone is ok

Can't believe it! My fist period following from our first failed IVF cycle well AF has shown her ugly head! Nearly a week early and only 22 days since the last one (our fail)

Can't believe how early it's come!! Has anyone else experienced similar problems?

Likkle- they did warn me that next two could be early or late. First was 28 days exactly 2nd never arrived but did just think I was late :) xxxx after all your poor body has been through its not surprising things are to pot a bit.

AQ- is it still the buffet place to meet up?

Thanks hun! I was never warned about that, just told when I phoned up to say it was a no that my period that cycle would be heavier than normal! Oh well getting on with it! I swear thou if it comes again in 3 weeks I'm likely to go mad!

That's hormones for you Gemz...I bleed for 2 weeks, then only have 2 weeks off nightmare!! On that note I started spotting on Sunday, only 4 days after ET. Was full on bleed by Monday, so not holding out much hope for OTD this Sunday. May do it tomorrow, then at least I can have glass of wine over weekend!
On your second go to you start on bleed 3 or 4?? None of our other 5 blastos survived....was sad, but then quite relieved cos if we only get one more go think id rather it be a fresh one.
Will keep you all updated over the weekend!
J x

Oh jo! I'm sorry sweetheart! Keep positive thou, it still could happen! You'll be suprised, I've said it before but incase you didn't see an earlier post my mum and my cousin bled when their period was 'due' for four /five months so anything can happen!

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you! X x x

That's hormones for you Gemz...I bleed for 2 weeks, then only have 2 weeks off nightmare!! On that note I started spotting on Sunday, only 4 days after ET. Was full on bleed by Monday, so not holding out much hope for OTD this Sunday. May do it tomorrow, then at least I can have glass of wine over weekend!
On your second go to you start on bleed 3 or 4?? None of our other 5 blastos survived....was sad, but then quite relieved cos if we only get one more go think id rather it be a fresh one.
Will keep you all updated over the weekend!
J x

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed though as littlegemz says it could still happen!

Gems: I had similar thing I came on on test day and bled for 12 days had 8 days off came back on for 2 days then had another period 23 days later then they seemed to settle :wacko:

Jo: everything crossed you get your BFP! x

Jo sorry didn't comment about your embryos I'm sorry none survived. You should know thou (incase this doesn't work and when you do your next fresh cycle) any frozen embryos counts one cycle. So we've got two more attempts with our frozen if that doesnt work then we get another fresh one and so on

X x x

Jo- so sorry. Hope you are ok. There is still hope till you do your test. Xx 2nd go is on 3rd bleed. Xx

Thanks ladies.... Think I will test tomorrow....is 2 days early ok do you think?
Thanks for that info gemz didn't know that, good for next time. So are frozen go's 'free go's??
And that's good to know Lindy go again on 3rd bleed so not too far away.
I'm sure it's AF I've got as its full of gross bits.....sorry for too much info! HC said this will be the womb lining coming away.
Nite all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->