IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

My OTD is saturday but this is the exact same time to the day that I started bleeding on my last cycle so I don't hold out much hope xxxx

Bugs I'm so sorry to hear that I know that doesn't help I'm gutted for you hun xxxx

Just to put everyone on even more of a downer, I've started bleeding so I'm pretty sure it's all over for me it's defo not implantation bleeding and i'm pretty sure it's AF i'm so annoyed and devestated at the same time. I would advise anyone who's paying private not to use the womans you are just a number there is no personal care whatsoever. They knew there was a problem with the quality of my eggs last time as so many where immature but they did nothing to change that and I had a worse result this time. I know I probably just want to blame them but I do feel I didn't get the best treatment available xxx

Good Luck to everyone else and hope you all get a better result than I did xxxx

so sorry bugs 2 here that, have u done a test hope ur okay xx

bugs- im so sorry hunny, hope ur ok hun sending u big :hugs: xxxxxx

Just to put everyone on even more of a downer, I've started bleeding so I'm pretty sure it's all over for me it's defo not implantation bleeding and i'm pretty sure it's AF i'm so annoyed and devestated at the same time. I would advise anyone who's paying private not to use the womans you are just a number there is no personal care whatsoever. They knew there was a problem with the quality of my eggs last time as so many where immature but they did nothing to change that and I had a worse result this time. I know I probably just want to blame them but I do feel I didn't get the best treatment available xxx

Good Luck to everyone else and hope you all get a better result than I did xxxx

im so so sorry hunni. thinking of you. we're here if and when you need us. xxx

cant believe they didnt change anything, even knowing that you had poor eggs last cycle. nothing was wrong with my 1st cycle and they changed my protocol and over stimmed me. never got told the reason why they changed it. they need to work on a few things there including thier communication skills

Hi girls.

Bugs- I am so sorry hun! i would still have some hope though as some women do bleed during early pregnancy, so lets see what sat brings. Im here if u need to talk xxx

Good luck to you girls in the 2ww and those waiting for ET xxx

I have been off work 2 days with personal probs. Been in agony an feel rather depressed over my mum etc so not a good wk for me.
The nurse from Arrowe park finally called me back today and said that she agrees that a appt there would be waste of time so she has cancelled it and sent referral back to my GP. I had to go the Dr today so receptionist said she will make sure the referral goes to the LWH asap as she knows my history and she does the letters for the Dr. She is really nice. So hoping they will get their acts together now xxx

Thanks Ladies, Still pretty much the same if it was just bleeding I might have some hope but i've got stomach cramps aswell. I've scoured the internet for success stories after bleeding and there isn't many but it takes my mind of things and kills a few hours. Oh well to look on the brightside I can get shitfaced at my friends wedding on Saturday now xxxx

I'm gutted for u I just don't know why they couldn't have done something different to give you the chance of success this time what's next for you bugs xXx

Bugs- https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/26998-has-anyone-had-decidual-bleeding.html

There is still hope hun. I dont blame u for feeling down tho. Time will tell but we are here for you! google "decidual" bleeding and lots of stories come up xxxx

Bugs I'm gutted to hear your news but like Africaqueen said, some woman do bleed during early pregnancy.

My friend had IVF and is currently 33 weeks pregnant with twins at 8 weeks she had such a heavy bleed in the middle of the night that her whole bathroom floor was covered in blood. She was certain she had lost them but she got checked out and was told they were absolutely fine,and here she is about to give birth in 6 weeks time. Just one of them things, everyone is different.

Becky I live in St Helens.

Wow mrsP how lovely to hear that your friends had ivf and got twins :) how are u?? I live in st helens too where abouts? I'm from sutton xx

Thanks ladies for all your support, Well I'm still bleeding and there is lot's of clots in it so I assume that is the progesterone. I tested this morning and it was negative and I am 11dp2dt so I would have thought it would show up by now. As much as I would love to think it might still have worked I've gotto come to terms with it and move on. I'll start looking into other clinics I would like to consider egg sharing but I need to sort out the fact that I produce so many immature eggs, So I think we'll have another go at a full cycle in a private clinic and see if they can sort my eggs out and if they can and I need to go again i'll consider egg sharing xxxx

Im good thanks, I live in Rainford.

My friend only had two eggs that fertilised and one looked that it wasn't going to make it so the doctor said to implant both of them which they did, they were upset because they didn't have any frozen and they didn't think either of them eggs were strong enough to make it especially one of them but she found out they had both made it and she was pregnant with twins. It was a lovely surprise for her and just shows that eventhough things arnt looking great it can still happen. xx

Im good thanks, I live in Rainford.

My friend only had two eggs that fertilised and one looked that it wasn't going to make it so the doctor said to implant both of them which they did, they were upset because they didn't have any frozen and they didn't think either of them eggs were strong enough to make it especially one of them but she found out they had both made it and she was pregnant with twins. It was a lovely surprise for her and just shows that eventhough things arnt looking great it can still happen. xx

hehe, im from st helens to! small world! x

aww bugs u seem so strong you know we're all thinking of you and I'm sure next time it will work when they sort your eggs out I wish you all the luck in the world was you private at lwh aswell hun xxx

MrsP I used to work in a beauty salon in rainford its such a small world hi laura how are you with 2ww xxx

Yes my OH has kids already so we had to pay for both cycles, In hindsight after the ectopic the 1st time I wish we'd gone somewhere else xxx

I'm so scared of it not working as I'm noit in a position of affording anymore how much did it cost for a full cycle x I think its rediculous just because oH has children that isn't your fault so you should at least get it half the cost xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->