IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks Foxey, thats not a long wait at all is it. I hope we have as much luck as you've had with the results, especially if you get a massive BFP on the 23rd. I've got my fingers crossed for you. xx

One last question I promise :) How long did your partner have to wait for the sperm collection op? is there much of a waiting list for that? xx

itll only all be worth it if we get a BFP, thank u, my fingers are crossed for you as well. he had to give three samples a fortnight apart, i think he waited 2 months after the last sample but weve been dealing with two hospitals that made it hard and drew out the process slightly. im not sure on the waiting list. ask as many questions as ya need to hun, ill do my best just wish id have someone to talk to. xxxx :happydance:

oh bugs really sorry to here about ur nan hope u r okay x
congratulations laura was it one emb u had put back? was it a 5 day 1 have u any more they might freeze sorry 4 all questions sending u :dust:

hiya hun, its ok littlepee ask as many question as u want! and thanku :flower: yeah they just put back the one hun, we have another 4 that are progressin well but not yet a blast so they are gunna decide which ones to freeze tomoz or if they are freezin any at all! i did a 5 day transfer hun! xxxx
good luck hun and lots of babydust xxxx:baby:

im PUPO!!!!!!!! yey! fingers crossed for a BFP!
sending u all lots of baby dust and BFP for 2011 :)

congrats hun hope your resting up :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :dust::dust::dust xx

awwww thanx hun! yeah had a lovely rest today, but been told off the nurse i can still do things aswell and not to stay in bed for two weeks lol so im determined to treat myself over the next few weeks as im off work, and get out and about, maybe a lil retail therapy wont go a miss lol that'l take my mind off test day im sure hehe! hows u hunny? sending u lots of babydust :dust: xxx

congratulations hunny, when can you do a test? nervous times ahead xxxxx:baby:

thanx hun, i can do a test on the 24th hun! eeeeeeeek yep ur right about the nervous times but hopefully if i find summit to keep me busy it'l go quick! hehe,
good luck hun! and sending u lots of babydust xxxx:baby:

congrats hun hope your resting up :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :dust::dust::dust xx

awwww thanx hun! yeah had a lovely rest today, but been told off the nurse i can still do things aswell and not to stay in bed for two weeks lol so im determined to treat myself over the next few weeks as im off work, and get out and about, maybe a lil retail therapy wont go a miss lol that'l take my mind off test day im sure hehe! hows u hunny? sending u lots of babydust :dust: xxx

im glad we dont have to stay in bed for 2 weeks get too bored. hubby did all the house work last time and kept kicking me out to visit friends said i was under his feet lol. some retail therapy sounds great hun. i plan on doing a few things during my 2ww just to take my mind off it. i wanna see that film paul looks funny so might go see that and im sure i will do shopping :)
thanks hun. im ok very nervous keep getting really bad butterflies doubt i will sleep much again tonight hope they phone as soon as they are there just to put my mind at ease this waiting to hear something is really doing my head in fingers crossed they are all doing fine xxx

Hi girl congrats laura u test on my appointment day good luck to all of u hope we get our first BFP on here very very soon :) sorry to hear about ur nan bugs they always say where there's a loss there's a birth let's hope so hunni got my fingers crossed for all u ladies and wishin u all the best of luck xxxx

Congrats Laura thats brill news. I've got my fingers crossed for you. xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok? I've only been on here a couple of days but really feel like i'm not on my own anymore because of you girls :)

My partner is brilliant in many ways but he's not one for talking when it comes to this and would rather not mention it and forget it all together. Which isn't helpful for me. Talking about it helps me cope. xx

mrspositive - my hubby is the same thats why i came on here. it has been a great help and had lots of support from some very lovely ladies. we will be here to support you all the way to your BFP hun good luck xxx

MrsP what area are u from? WW how u feeling? This forum is brilliant I have learnt so much as to what to expect next and I feel I can open up properly family and friends don't quite understand the pain and just tell me to put it out of my head (easy for them to say) xx

Good Morning Laides

just a quick post for now as im absolutely shattered only had 2 hours sleep hubby has kindly said i can go bk to bed for couple hours to get a bit more. had my phone call 8 out the 10 are still going strong perfect 8 cell embies is what she said so blast transfer it is at 2.45 thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: and even better i can have 2 transfered as ive already had 3 transfers without pregnancy lasting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Becky - unless they are in the same situation hun no one really understands, thats why this forum is so ace as you do see your not alone and there are plenty of couples that are in the same situation. xx

good luck to everyone. i promise i will be back on later need more sleep lol well after ive posted on all my other threads xxx

hi girls we all okay

laura hope ur getting lots of rest x
wrightywales good luck for thursday hun x
becky im in same situation as u my hubby never talks about it and it does me head in really bad i do my injections and he cant even be there when i do them it just makes me feel really alone and without this website id proberbly crack up i no ur all going through the same. x
africaqueen were r u have u heard of lwh yet ?? x
caz u okay x
bugs 2ww hope ur not cracking up x
and anywone ive missed sorry hope everything okay x
ive got scan 2morrow hope my follies r growing nicely been feeling crampy is stomach so inj must be working hopefully ill update u tomorrow x

Hi littlepee good luck with tomorrow hope they're growing strong :) I'm feeling sorry for myself today AF due :( and I don't know how much more I can wait xx

Hi littlepee good luck with tomorrow hope they're growing strong :) I'm feeling sorry for myself today AF due :( and I don't know how much more I can wait xx

thanks baby4becky it will come round in no time i promise i thought that when i started buserlin i cant belive how fast it has gone it will soon be here x

I hope so just been talkin to my friend she said ohhh have one of mine saves goin through that eeerm not helping :/ got my appt next thu so will hopefully get the ball rolling then and give me something to feel hopeful about when will u have ec then hun xxxx

hey ladies everyone seems abit down on here today,hope your all ok. fingers crossed for everyone. i can do my test week tomoz not sure how i feel all happened so fast over past two weeks after waiting 2 years. feels like im still catchin up. my husband is great and has done all my injections for me. hes been at every appointment, i actually thing hes more nervous than me lol. everyone keeps asking me if i feel different????? embryo's only been back 3 days, even then how am i meant to feel??? all anit surreal at the moment. big smiles for everyone :) xxxxx

I hope so just been talkin to my friend she said ohhh have one of mine saves goin through that eeerm not helping :/ got my appt next thu so will hopefully get the ball rolling then and give me something to feel hopeful about when will u have ec then hun xxxx

hi im hoping for monday/tuesday next week not long to go getting nervous ha

:hi: girls good luck all of you i have my fx for you all x x x

Just to put everyone on even more of a downer, I've started bleeding so I'm pretty sure it's all over for me it's defo not implantation bleeding and i'm pretty sure it's AF i'm so annoyed and devestated at the same time. I would advise anyone who's paying private not to use the womans you are just a number there is no personal care whatsoever. They knew there was a problem with the quality of my eggs last time as so many where immature but they did nothing to change that and I had a worse result this time. I know I probably just want to blame them but I do feel I didn't get the best treatment available xxx

Good Luck to everyone else and hope you all get a better result than I did xxxx

Just to put everyone on even more of a downer, I've started bleeding so I'm pretty sure it's all over for me it's defo not implantation bleeding and i'm pretty sure it's AF i'm so annoyed and devestated at the same time. I would advise anyone who's paying private not to use the womans you are just a number there is no personal care whatsoever. They knew there was a problem with the quality of my eggs last time as so many where immature but they did nothing to change that and I had a worse result this time. I know I probably just want to blame them but I do feel I didn't get the best treatment available xxx

Good Luck to everyone else and hope you all get a better result than I did xxxx

so sorry bugs 2 here that, have u done a test hope ur okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"