IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thank you. I am appreciating it all because I know how lucky I am (obviously worried about labour though! ) Hoping all the ladies on here get their BFP soon. Xxxx

Congratualtions Foxy and Sharkey :cloud9:

Little Angel - well done on the weight loss :happydance: and good luck for your next round of IVF

HI to everyone else hope you have all had a great Christmas - lots of us are going to be getting ready for our next rounds in the New Year so if your anything like me you will be eating and drinking lots ready for when I have to start being good on the 1st Jan :wacko:

Looks like everyone has positive outlooks for 2013 ...

I hope we see a lot more BFP's appearing on this page in the next few months.

As I'm not sure if I'll get on much tomorrow - I just wanted to wish you all the very best of love, luck, happiness and good thoughts for 2013.

Hope we all have a good one! :happydance:

Shelly xxx

Thank you. I am appreciating it all because I know how lucky I am (obviously worried about labour though! ) Hoping all the ladies on here get their BFP soon. Xxxx

In my opinion the egg collection was worse than my labour. i was lucky my labour started at 16.20 on the tuesday and he was here at 1.18 wednesday morning. i went to hospital at 23.00 and was 4cm. they say u dialate a centimetre an hour but i went pretty quick. i hope it goes as quick for u, its worth every minute tho. xx

Sharkey- HUGE congrats on the arrival of your dd! what have you called her? :) what a christmas gift! so amazing. x

Shelly- Welcome and well done on the weight loss! that is amazing. Good luck with your cycle x

Foxey- Wow cannot believe your LO is 14mths already! CONGRATS on your wonderful news! x

Hi to Lindy, Melbram, Gemz, Lisa, Susie, MrsE an all the gang. For those expecting their miracles in the new year, may it be full of joy with them and for those of us starting treatment again in 2013 may it be a year of joyous moments and tons of BFPS. Have a fab new year ladies xxx

hi africa, how r u getting on? i cant believe hes that old already,time goes so quickly. x

Hiya Foxey. I am waiting for my lap and Hystercopy on 31st Jan an then if all clear we are planning to start our 3rd cycle of IVF with ICSI in March :) xxx

Just want to wish all you lovely ladies a happy new year and here's to a bfp filled 2013 xxxxxxx :wine:

Happy new year everyone! Hope all our dreams come true in 2013 x x x x

Hi ladies. I hope and pray that 2013 brings everybody their much longed for BFP's. xxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all OK and you had a lovely start to your 2013.

I've been in touch with the LWH yesterday - five times - first phone call I was promised someone would phone me back, they didn't, so I called them, to find that they'd lost my notes, they promised again that they would call me back, again they didn't, so I called them back and the nurse I spoke to said not to worry and she would provisionally book me and DH in for a drugs appointment on the 18 January.

They were quite short with me to be honest, and left DH and I feeling a bit lost and let down. So DH phoned them and asked them for an explanation as to what was going on, and what would happen if they couldn't find our notes. They tried to reasurre DH that our notes would be somewhere and they would be found.

An hour later I got a phone call to say they had found my notes and that there was no need for me to have worried about it. They said that my bloods were fine and they were happy with my consent forms.

Next stage - from what I can work out - I'm still a little confused, is that they raise a prescription, it gets signed off by the Doctor, and then I get an invoice through the post (will that be able to be emailed to me?) and once I have arranged payment the drugs will then be couriered to me, in time for the appointment on the 18th.

I'm a little worried because there's only just over two weeks before the appointment, and if I have to pay for the prescription before hand, will everything get here in time?

Sorry - another long post. More worries!!

Anyway - hope everyone is well.

Shelly xxx

I did not pay for the drugs before I got them. I paid at one of my appointments at the HC. When they called to arrange to deliver my drugs they were able to do it in 24 hours. Try and keep calm, it isn't right what has happened but keep relaxed and focused.

Angel - don't worry. HC do the prescription, fax it to pharmacy, they will call you to arrange a suitable time and can be 24hrs later if needed. Then when you go to your baseline scan they will ask you to pay for your prescription costs then.

Sometimes I think just just forget that this journey is stressful and unknown for people and just forget to keep you informed and that you are egar to know all the steps. Don't worry though all will be ok.

Good luck. I'm not having my 3rd cycle at HC but going for scan tomorrow to see if I can do a cycle this month so fingers crossed x

Hi all

Sorry I've not been on over christmas, hope you all had a fab Christmas and hopefully 2013 will be OUR year!!

Little angle I didn't pay for the drugs until my first scan so don't worry! I got a prescription card as it was the same cost for the 4 items and afterwards it was worth it because I became annemic following my bfn :(

Mrse hope scan goes ok!
Big hugs to all x x x

Good luck. I'm not having my 3rd cycle at HC but going for scan tomorrow to see if I can do a cycle this month so fingers crossed x

Good luck with your scan tomorrow - fingers crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->