IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

:wave:hello ladies

Bugs - im so sorry hun you are in my thoughts. take as much time as you need hun we are here for you :hug: xxxx

Becky - hi hun this is my last NHS FET and im like you doubt we will be able to go private so fingers crossed it works. good luck to you to hun xxx

:wave: hi caz how are you hun? xxx

Africaqueen - how are you feeling today hun? xxx

Luara - hows the 2ww going hun hope its not dragging xx

Foxey - hows your 2ww going hun i cant wait to be joining you and Laura

AFM - well 1 more sleep but its gonna be one heck of a trip it normally 4 trains and take about 1 1/2hours but we have a flooding issue that involves the train line i use so i now have to add 2 buses aswell so will be leaving here at 11 am just to get to liverpool for 2 oclock its going to be so tiring so it better be worth it. i so cant wait to be PUPO :happydance::happydance: xx

hi everyone hope everyones okay just seeing if anyone can help ive been for my first scan 2day from starting stimms she said my lining was 11mm i had 13 follicles on right and 9 on left but all less than 10mm so up my dosage of menapur to 4 instead of 3 has this happened to anyone ? xx

Hi Little Pee anything over 8 for your lining is good and my friend had to up he dose from 3 to 4 and she stimmed for a extra week and she is now pregnant with twins so try not to worry as long as they monitor you so you don't overstimm you'll be fine xxx

Hi girls.

Bugs- I am so, so sorry hun. I had really hoped you would be our 1st BFP:cry:

We are all here for you. Be kind to yourself and have a takeaway and few glasses wine. Maybe a day out with dh or a meal out? you deserve it.
You can gather yourself and then plan where to go with things next:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok and pray we see some bfps here before the mth is out. We need some happy news :flower:

AFM- I am feeling run down and still got tummy bug. Been signed off work till monday. Just been resting and goin the loo a lot. lol.
I am going to call my GP's surgery on fri and make sure that referral has gone to the LWH and not arrowe bloody park again! xxx

hi girls hope everyone is ok,

Bugs- im so sorry hun, hope ur ok, we are all here for u hunny, keep ur chin up!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls hope everyone is ok,

Bugs- im so sorry hun, hope ur ok, we are all here for u hunny, keep ur chin up!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

not sure y this message has sent twice! DOH! hehe xx

Its nice to see a few girls from St Helens on here :) If you used to work in rainford I most probably have bumped into you at some point. It is a small world.

Bugs I'm so sorry, Take care of yourself. xx

How is everyone else doing on here?? can't wait to hear some BFP on here soon.

Does anyone know if you have to pay for the SSR op? I know you get 2 free IVF/ICSI cycles if you meet the right requirements but do you get free SSR ops aswell?

xx

hi girls,
hope ur all good,

we got a letter off LWH today about our other embryos if they where suitable for freezing or not. None of them are suitable, :( gutted, boooo. hope everyone is good and have my fingers x for some BFPS! xxxxxxxxx

Hiya girls.

Bugs- Hope you are coping ok xx

Laura- aww that's not good, but lets hope you dont need them ;-) xx

Wrighty- Ooh not long for you now! anymore news? xx

Caz, littlepee and other ladies- Hello! hope u are all ok xx

AFM- I am stressed and still not too well but feeling better than i did. Been signed off work till monday so going to rest and get my head together too. Going with my mum for her brain scan tomorrow night. Sticking to my diet and weigh in tomorrow. Going up to Dr's to collect sick note this afternoon so will ask if the referral has been sorted out. Better bloody had be! xxx

hi ladies thinking of you all. miss wales its goin ok thanks, im symptom spotting, which i told myself id try not to do. just generally takin it easy and counting dwn till wednesday. youll be with laura and i soon. just hope its good news for us all.
Feel abit left out now not living in st helens lol,only messing. hope evryone is taking it easy. x

Foxey- Good luck for wed! fingers x'd for u. I dont live in st helens so dont worry! lol xxx

St helens is not up to much haha good luck for wed I tried postin but mustnt have gone on I've spent the morninn in whiston with my friend surrounded by pregnant woman all talkin about their births etc I just wanted to cry I feel so pissed off when is it my (our) turn :( xx

i think there must be something in the water in st helens cause thats were i live why we not getting preg!!!

hope everyone okay
bugs u coping okay always here if need a chat x
laura lets hope u get bfp sorry ur eggs cant be froze but dont give up least one inside lets hope it sticks x
caz just chilling dont blame u x
arficaqueen hope ur feeling better soon take it easy x
wrighty wales hope everything went well today hope it sticks 4 u x
and anyone ive missed sorry hope ur okay
ive got my scan tomoorow hope my foillies have grown a bit x

Where in st helens u live hun bet your excited for the ec/et I really can't wait for my appointment next week I can't sleep its on my mind constantly I just want my baby now I'm fed up of waiting we all deserve this so muxh hope someone brings some good news to the forum soon :) xxx

Where in st helens u live hun bet your excited for the ec/et I really can't wait for my appointment next week I can't sleep its on my mind constantly I just want my baby now I'm fed up of waiting we all deserve this so muxh hope someone brings some good news to the forum soon :) xxx

hi baby4becky im from blackbrook i bet u cant wait it seems 2 drag doesnt it i was like that i first started it when i was 18 im now 30 but do have a little boy who 5 after all them years but just going through it again now which i cant believe. he was through iui had 4 iui again bfn so only option now is ivf now so fx it works x

So u funding it yourself I could never afford it on my wage so it better work :/ I hope it does for us all ur nearly there :) xxx

So u funding it yourself I could never afford it on my wage so it better work :/ I hope it does for us all ur nearly there :) xxx

hi yeah it was free with my little boy but now iv nearly paid £10 grand all together to lwh so it had better work this time, dh had sell his car and rest on visas its bad what u have do to have a baby x

Omg 10 grand :O how many goes have u had I really hope u get ur BFP hun if it works for me itd be good to be able to give my other go to someone who has to fund it themselves xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->