IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls, well the referral has deffo been sent to the LWH at last!!
Went to Dr's earlier to collect sick note and the receptionist said she typed it up herself and passed to GP to sign off so all systems go nw!! woop woop!

I will be eyeing the post like a nutter for the next few mths waiting for 1st letter! lol.
Really being strict on diet now an shifting as much weight as i can xxx

babys4beckyx :hi: hun im from st helens to blackbrook ha ha its mad how many there is x x x

I know I'm bloody moving from here bad luck or what must just be litlle kids who get caught pregnant easy round these ways lol xxx

in no ye does my head in we will all get there soon hun x x x

hello ladies

hope your all well. just a quick post and then i off for the night

Bugs - thinking of you hun xxx

Africaqueen - great to hear you referral has been sent hun thats the first of many steps to you BFP xxx

Littlepee - good luck with your scan tomorrow hun hope them follies are nice and ripe xxx

Becky - good luck with you appointment next week hun xxx

Foxey/Laura - hope you both ok and its not dragging to much. good luck for wednesday Foxey xxx

sorry to everyone ive missed think of you all xxx

AFM - im absolutely knackered and im PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: with 1 perfect blastocyst about to hatch looked strange is was contracting when when she showed me on the screen. she said thats normal they contract and expand to hatch. looked like it had a big air bubble in it lol and 1 that is a little behind test day is 26th feb

good luck ladies xxx

Ahhh hun how exciting keep ur feet up and good luck roll on 2 weeks for u I really hope we don't get anymore bfn :( xxxx

thanks becky. i test in 9 days woohooo not so long to wait dont mind that

Ahhh hun how exciting keep ur feet up and good luck roll on 2 weeks for u I really hope we don't get anymore bfn :( xxxx

Awww Wrighty that is FAB news!! Congrats on being pupo xx
Did the ET hurt? xxx

hello ladies

hope your all well. just a quick post and then i off for the night

Bugs - thinking of you hun xxx

Africaqueen - great to hear you referral has been sent hun thats the first of many steps to you BFP xxx

Littlepee - good luck with your scan tomorrow hun hope them follies are nice and ripe xxx

Becky - good luck with you appointment next week hun xxx

Foxey/Laura - hope you both ok and its not dragging to much. good luck for wednesday Foxey xxx

sorry to everyone ive missed think of you all xxx

AFM - im absolutely knackered and im PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: with 1 perfect blastocyst about to hatch looked strange is was contracting when when she showed me on the screen. she said thats normal they contract and expand to hatch. looked like it had a big air bubble in it lol and 1 that is a little behind test day is 26th feb

good luck ladies xxx

awwww thats brill hun, congrats on bein PUPO! xxxx:happydance:

congratulations on being pupo miss wales. good luck everyone else x

congrats miss wales, thats brill news.

Glad you got your referral Africa queen, made up for you. xx

AfricaQ bet ur so made up I bet u get ur letter next week to info evening the month after all go from now :) well less than a week for my appointment yeey OH is nervous now I'm feelin excited and a little nervous AF was due yesterday. And no sign now test negative though so maybe just a bit late :( hope. We get to start treatment this cycle xxx good luck to everyone xxx

:hi: girls good luck to you all littlepee good luck today hun with your scan hope they have all grown lv x x x

well chuffed everything is goin well for u miss wales and miss queen. laura and miss wales how ya feeling? i got five days left to wait and gettin my step daughters this afternoon theyll keep me busy to take my mind off the wait. i need to try and relax but not give anythin away to the girls hubby and i dont want them knowing till hopefully 12 weeks if everythin goes well. heres to a good chilled weekend x

hi all hope ur okay
ive had my scan 2day and my follies have grown a bit biggest one now 14mm had to perscribe me more menopur to take till sunday another £136.00 quid gutted!!! then have another scan monday hopefully ec wed or thurs fx just a little behind now but at least its not been canx and still going ahead have a good wkend everyone x

hello ladies

hope everyone is well and thanks for the good luck wishes xxxx

Bugs - thinking of you hun :hug: xxx

Littlepee - sounds like they are growing nice and slowly hun. fxed for supper perfect mature eggs. good luck with you nxt scan hope you dont have to wait to much longer for EC xxx

Foxey - have you been symptom spotting? not long now hun but you cant wait xxx

Laura hows your 2ww going hun? xxx

Africaqueen - how are you today hun and how is your mum? :hug: xxx

Caz - 1st of march will soon be here good luck hun xxx

Becky - bet you cant wait for you appointment good luck hun xxx

AFM - well nothing to report yet. have felt a few niggles but putting that down to a little uncomfortable ET. as my cervix tilts back i had to have a empty bladder so i did and then they found that it also curved so had a little trouble getting into my uterus but got there in the end but the thing that was most uncomfortable was putting in a large speculum ouch it hurt when she tried to open it so she had to go looking for a smaller one.

Good Luck Ladies :hugs: :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->