IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Bugs how's the waiting going for you? You testing tomorrow or waiting until Mon?

Any symptoms?

Ah thanks Bugs :) i have applied for 5 jobs already and 1 is going to call me next wk after my op with a interview date :) its completely different than what i have ever done- community support worker, so would involve going to elderly peoples homes and doing light chores, bit of shopping and making them breakfast/lunch etc :) really hope i get it as i would feel i was helping someone and it would be nice to be out and about instead of chained to a desk! :) How is the last of the 2ww going?? when are you going to test? I am soooo excited/nervous for you xxx

Hi Ladies

There is so much going on I cant keep up! I think there is going to be quite a baby boom this year :happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies - glad your joint consultation went well Harley x

AQ: Good for you on the walking out - a fresh start will be good for you I know you have been struggling there for a while x Good luck to both you and Gems on your surgery x

MrsE and Bugs: FX for BFPs this week :dust:

HI to everyone else - sorry for lack of personals Im getting confused as to who is doing what there is so much happening x

Good for you, I know a few people who are carer's and they love it so maybe a change is what the Dr ordered.

I'm going to test tomorrow just so I'm not on my own coz OH will have to go to work on Monday.

I don't really know how I feel about my symptoms I felt awful last night terrible headache and that was a big symptom for me with the ectopic and the miscarriage but I'm 50/50 I really don't know what tomorrow will bring it could go either way xxxx

AQ great news on the interview! I used to do that job many moons ago so if you need any interview advice then pm me xx

Hi Melbram :flower: x

My nurse is a support worker in the evenings and absolutely loves it. She said it is so satisfying and she is so close to her clients. Xx
(They are really hot on safeguarding/dols issues so might be worth swotting up for interview. If you need infor give me a shout, my mum does that now)

Thanks Susie and Lindy. I will PM you both if i get the interview through :) x

Bugs- I am going to be on edge for you for tomorrow. I truly hope and pray with all my heart and soul you get your joyous news tomorrow and il be on here first thing to check x

Bugs - I have got absolutely everything crossed for you tomorrow! Lots of luck! Let us know how you get on xx

AQ - wow you don't let the grass grow lol! Good luck with the job, everything crossed for you too! Xx

Hope everyone else is ok and enjoying the snow xx

Hello ladies!

Sorry its been so long since I posted, I cant believe how fast time has gone, can you believe i only have 9 weeks left in work and then only a few weeks after that til the twins will be here! It seems like only yesterday that i was sitting here scared to death in the 2ww (which was only 10 days really!), and then sharing the news! But we are all ok anyway, have scans every 2 weeks and so far all good....

SO much going on here I have spent ages reading back everyones news! So sorry for lack of personals but :

AQ - sorry to hear about your job but glad that you have applied for a few things - got everything crossed for you! Is it your op next week? Hoping it all goes well for you and this is YOUR year!!! xx

Gemz - is it your op soon too? Sorry your periods have been so bad - are you feeling any better? Just keep remembering, mine was a frostie, just the one and now i have 2 babies boting me in the ribs!! xx

Lindy - you must be due soon? How are you feeling? Ready to pop?! xx

Susie - how are you finding it now with your little girl??! I bet you still cant believe she is here! Hope you are well xx

Mrs E & Bugs - I have everything crossed for you for your BFP !! Just take it easy and rest!! xx

Melbram - hope you are well xx

Hi to all the newies, wishing you lots of luck and BFP's on your journeys - this is the best place to be, I couldnt have got through it without these lovely ladies xxxxx

Sorry to anyone Ive missed !! x

Hi jules. Did you find out what you are having? I'm due next week but LO is engaged so anytime now or next 2-3 weeks. Hoping I have a bit of me time as only just finished work. Hope everything is going well for you. Hugs xx

Bugs - oh I'm going to be on here first thing tomorrow and hopefully it will be a BFP!!! Got everything crossed for you. Xxxxx

Hi to all the ladies and soon to be mums! Xx

Bugs- good luck in the morning.

Are you testing early mrse?

Good luck for testing tomorrow bugs, keeping everything crossed for you! :flower:

xx

Oh bugs I'm keeping everything crossed for you, best of luck :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xx

Lisa sorry hun got you mixed up with Lindy! How's the final weeks going?

Jules thanks for that just what I needed to hear - ore op is 11th feb then ill be given a rough date! I can't wait now - want a normal life. Ever since the HSG last year periods took a complete nose dive in terms of pain - and whilst they are blocked there was still a chance that I could concieve naturally - that would be ok if sex hadnt be one über painful (sorry of that's tmi) period finished yesterday so am super happy

Are you all geared up for the twins arrival? Do you l of if there boys or girls??

Bugs I've got everything crossed for you! I'm getting up early to watch Murray in the grand slam final so will be checking like mad to see how you got on! Keeping everything crossed for you

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Gem x

Hi Lindy - discussed that with hubby this morning and he said no to testing early but sure as the day gets nearer I will be more than tempted! 5 more days to go!

You're all so well behaved with testing! I'm only 3 days in and desperate to test and constantly googling symptoms . I know it's madness but can't stop myself! I take my hat off to you! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->