IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good luck with your testing bugs. i have everything crossed for you x x x

Well ladies we did it :bfp::bfp::bfp:

We can't believe it, I hope this is the 1st of many for 2013 as this thread is long overdue some more success stories.

Thank you all for your support I couldn't have done it without you xxxx

Aaaaaaagggghhhhh bugs!! I had to check first thing. I'm still in bed. Over the moon for you. Yey yey yey!!!!!! You so deserve this. I'm thrilled. Xxxxxxxx feet up. Take it easy. I'm so happy for you. Xxxxxx

Bugs I've got tears in my eyes, so happy for you. I am praying its a sticky bean. This is your time, enjoy every second :hugs: xxxx

I hope this is the first of a rush of BFPs on here. So trilled for you bugs.

Congratulations! What a fantastic start to the new year Bugs! I've only just started posting in this thread, but have been stalking for a loooong time (waiting for us to start our ivf journey) so I feel like I know some of you ladies already as have been reading and hoping you all do well :).

Just read that back and it sounds creepy lol, I meant it in a non creepy way!

Congratulations bugs! That's fantastic news! So pleased for you!! Xx

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaayyyyyy
:yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

sending lots & lots of sticky :dust: to you Bugs.

Sooooooooo happy for you :dance:
xx

Bugs- OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp: I am actually over the moon for you!! I was so nervous and excited to log on here and screamed the place down when i seen your wonderful news so much that dh ran in from the kitchen!:haha:
We all deserve BFPS but nobody more so than you this time. You have been through hell to get to this moment and i am overjoyed for you. It has been amazing to share your journey and i pray this little one sticks strong and brings his/her's mummy years of happiness:cloud9:

xxxx

Harley- Just admit it... your a class A stalker!:haha: x

Jules- So nice to see you in here and i bet you can't wait to start mat leave and prepare for your twinnies:cloud9: x

Hi to all the gang. I am sat here in bed with tears in my eyes over our lovely Bugs getting her wish finally come true this morning. What a fab Sunday:cloud9:

xxx

Bugs - wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I'm sooooo, soooooo happy for you. Can't imagine how you must be feeling!!!!! Well really hope this is the start of the good news this week - getting nervous now cos I'm the next to test - yikes!!!

Amazing news and the sun is out what a great Sunday. Now snuggle in the sofa and watch the tennis, read a book or whatever an let hubby wait on you! Xxx

Fingers crossed now ladies for me on Thursday! I'm going through times when I think I am and others when I don't think it's worked but nothing will change the result its either snuggles in by now or not. Please god let it have snuggled in and I get a BFP!

Hi to everyone else wihooooooooooooooxx

MrsE- I really hope your lil embie is well and truly snuggled in :) when is OTD? Everything crossed for you. I have a good feeling about this year. Gonna be a baby boom i think xxx

Congratulations. I am really pleased for you. x x x x x

Congratulations bugs.. Had to log in first thing (well it is a Sunday morning :) ) really pleased for you! I'm like you Harley fairly new but stalked it for a while until I started my ivf! Good luck for Thursday mrse
Xx

Thanks girls for all your messages. It really hasn't sunk in, it was so nice to be able to tell my folks and my sister good news for a change although I think I'm tough as old boots they're all in tears and I'm not xxxx

MrsE if you'd have asked me yesterday I couldn't have called it I haven't felt right for the last few days and I've been really crampy but to me that was a good sign coz on my last 2 fails I had absolutely nothing. Really hope you get good news on Thursday xxxx

Bugs soooooooooooo pleased for you that is wonderful news :happydance: now stick little one :happydance:
MrsE rooting for you too c'mon more BFP's this is gonna be a good year :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->