IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh bugs! I had to post again! You've given everyone so much hope but most of all I'm really pleased for you and hubby! You both totally deserve it!

Mrse I'm sure it's your turn next then gussy! This is definitely the start of something good to us all x x x

Oh my goodness that's fab news Bugs!!!! I'm so so happy for you. You deserve it so much!!
MrsE - fingers crossed you will be next in a long line of BFP's!!!!

Bugs- Your wonderful news this morning has made me smile all day! ;-) so happy for you and dh and feel so much hope for myself too. Miracles can happen! x

MrsE- Tons of luck for Thursday! that's the day i have my surgery so il log on early before i set off to the hospital :) x

AQ good luck for your op if I forget co my min is all over the place at the moment! I'm sure everything will go really smoothly for you. You will be back home before you know it xxx

Aaahhhh thanks again ladies for all the lovely messages. I was showing them to the OH before and he was tearing up but we've all done a lot of that today.

That's the thing with ivf it's not just you that goes through it it's your nearest & dearest and I was absolutely dreading having to tell people it hadn't worked again. Luckily now I won't have too !!!

I think the odds had to be in our favour after 6 goes but I honestly think it was the intralipids and steroids that did it for us so I'll be booking in to have my next intralipid this week. Also I don't think we're a normal case so you ladies on your 1st & 2nd attempts don't panic hopefully 1 or 2 is all you need xxxx

Congrats Bugs lovely news I'm over the moon for you and DH. Great start to the new year... Going to be lots on here I think this year.
Good luck AQ & Mrse for Thurs too, will be thinking of you both x

Hi ladies well OTD is today and I used the test that Care gave me which is just lines and I've got to say the faintness of the line doesn't fill me with confidence but it's a line and I'll take it. Much preferred my CB digital yesterday !!!

I think if I'd have tested before yesterday with one of those cheap tests it wouldn't have even shown up so a word of advice to the next testers don't do it too early coz you may not get a true result xxxx

Bugs- I got told to use digital as lines can be deceptive and stress you. Xxxx

Hi ladies well OTD is today and I used the test that Care gave me which is just lines and I've got to say the faintness of the line doesn't fill me with confidence but it's a line and I'll take it. Much preferred my CB digital yesterday !!!

I think if I'd have tested before yesterday with one of those cheap tests it wouldn't have even shown up so a word of advice to the next testers don't do it too early coz you may not get a true result xxxx

Hey Bugs

A huge congratulations to you, nice to see a fellow CARE person with a BFP
To be honest when I tested I did the test that CARE had given me and the lines were not that strong on it so I had a digital one to hand anyway and did that as wanted to make double sure it was correct.

Hi to everyone else, I keep popping back on here to see how everyone is doing, lets hope that Bugs BFP is just the start of many more for 2013.

Take care everyone.xx

Bugs- The digi is the test that matters so you enjoy every moment ;-) The hewitt always insist you use a digital test and not a cheapie so must be for this reason. x

Polly- Nice to see you back here :) how are things with you? x

Thanks girls trying to enjoy it but shitting myself all the same. Stickypolly thanks for checking in I have saw you on the Care site congratulations on your little boy I bet he's worth every minute of worry xxx

Thanks again everyone xxx

Bugs- I would be the exact same! after what we have been through its natural to feel like this. I am sure all will be fine. When is your 1st scan? its usually 4wks after OTD isnt it? xxx

I'm just waiting on the clinic to call me back. I think it will be in 2-3 weeks. Although one of the girls on the care forum had hers booked in for 12 days later so really soon xxx

Wow that's good its so soon :) the Hewitt makes you wait 4wks after OTD as far as i am aware. Bet its a loooong 4wks! its always about waiting for peace of mind isnt it?! i dont suppose we will get that when we have our babies either until they reach 18! haha xxx

18 this baby ain't never leaving home it's stuck with me forever ha ha xxx

Hi AQ, I am good thank you, very busy now with our little arrival he keeps us both on our toes all the time.

Hi Bugs

Didn't know you still checked in on the CARE forums.
Yes our little bundle was born on December 2nd weighing 8lb, we called him Alfie. I was a lucky one my active labour was only 2hrs 34 minutes.
They are definately worth all the worry and more.

Have the clinic called you back bugs?, think I had my scan about 2 weeks after my BFP as I was surprised it was so soon.

Well the little man has just started to wake up and it will be feeding time.

All if you ladies on this forum if you haven't already will achieve your dreams one wa or another just don't give up.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->