IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Still waiting for my call, I've rang up and they're running behind on surgery so just have to wait it out I'm just anxious to get my next intralipid through these veins as that seems to have done the trick. No Lindy I don't think they'll suggest blood tests possibly if I was bleeding coz that's what I did last time. I don't really want to keep testing coz that might just worry me more I've got another CB digi so I'll do that next week xxxx

Scan is booked for 2 weeks today so another 2 week wait. I'm so annoyed at that shitty test if I'd just used my digital I wouldn't even be worried but now I'm panicking.

It's never bloody ending aaaarrrrggggghhhhh !!!!

Bugs- it really does not end. I couldn't relax and wait for 12 weeks scan so paid for extra one. Then another between 12 and 20. Then my nerves were shot because 20 week is the measurement one, then 24 weeks is viability..... Now worry everything ok inside and will worry the rest of my life when LO arrives that all is ok!!!!

Scan is booked for 2 weeks today so another 2 week wait. I'm so annoyed at that shitty test if I'd just used my digital I wouldn't even be worried but now I'm panicking.

It's never bloody ending aaaarrrrggggghhhhh !!!!

Bugs, to be honest our CARE test line was very faint so i really just ignored that one and stucj by the CB digital.
It is never ending worry, we did 2 more tests before our scan, try to keep busy hun and the time will fly, i know its easier said than done but like Lindy says you always worry necause of the waiting inbetween scans.
After our 12 week scan i was still convinced something would happen so bought a fetal heart doppler so we could listen in once a week it was reassuring for us although some people may disagree.
Xx

I didn't get a Doppler because have an anterior placenta and would've panicked when I didn't find heartbeat. Xx

I know my OH has thrown it in the bin because I keep looking at it, the clinic didn't seem to worried so for now I am pregnant and I need to sort myself out xxxx

Hi bugs, I had a very faint line on my OTD but also did a digital one and defo said pregnant! I did another line one a few days later and it was way darker. I then knew the hormones were getting stronger! Watch out for your sense of smell.... Mine went hay wire the day before I tested....could smell things in the next room! But didn't realise that was why at the time! X

Bugs I'm afraid as the other ladies have said, the worry doesn't end! I found the wait for the scan like the 2ww all over again :wacko: Things do get easier as time progresses, but the wait for 12 weeks is hard when we have been through ltttc and treatment. You will feel better after your scan and you should also start getting symptoms. I wouldn't worry about that other test you did as its the cb that matters. I only did one test as knew it would send me crazy!!!

My best advice is to try and relax and enjoy it as much as you can. Hard I know! I look back now and feel a bit sad that I was so anxious and didnt enjoy it more. It's such a special time and I'll never experience it again. Also stay away from first tri boards, very bad place for anxious ladies!!

Keep us posted how you are getting on, can't wait to see the scan xx

Hi All :flower:,

I got my period yesterday, so phoned up and have my drug appointment on the 26th (exciting!). I'm being put on the short protocol, but because of my irregular cycle they have prescribed 1 cycle of the pill to ensure I start my next cycle at the right time.

I went into the Hewitt yesterday and the receptionist looked pretty baffled when I said I was there to pick up a prescription for the pill! 'Are you sure you're in the right place? The pill from here?' It was ok when I explained, but it did sound funny!

I was all geared up about the down regging, so it seems strange that I won't have to do that (am a bit relieved!). Keep googling short cycle to see what ppl thought of it, as I don't know anyone that has done that, just the long cycle. Sorry for yet another essay, just not many people I can let all of this out to, you will all be sick of my long rambling posts soon, sorry :blush:

Harley- if you can avoid some drugs and its best for you all good!!!! Good
Luck!!

harley don't worry about long posts, makes me feel better for when I do it! And hopefully you'll get loads of answers so maybe I'll be able to keep my questions to a two or three page minimum when I get to the point you're at!! ;)
I find that part pretty funny - that you need bcp to try and get pregnant!
:dohh:

good luck and hope it all goes smoothly for you

xx

Polly- Aww i can imagine your lil man keeps you on your toes. How old is he now? x

Bugs- Ah please don't let a cheapie test take the shine off this hun! i wanna see 'positive digi' on your siggie not 'squinty clinic test' ok?! ;-) x

Harley- yay for AF arriving and good luck with this cycle x

Hi to Lindy, Gemz, MrsE, Susie, Lisa, Jules, Jo, Melbram, Bear, Jamie and all the gang x

AFM- I cannot believe its 2 days until my surgery and we finally may get to find out what's been causing all my pain and bleeding and the 2 IVF fails etc. Really hope we get some answers as this next go of IVF with be our last as we are not in the financial position to keep doing it sadly, so a lot resting on this.
The amount of pills i take daily now is crazy! lol. I take - Vitamin E, Selenium, Magnasium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, COq10, DHEA, Zinc, Pregnacare conception, Fresh royal jelly and L-arginine! if you shake me il rattle! haha xxx

AQ - I was told by my new consultant that you have to take baby asprin with DHEA cos DHEA can thicken the blood but when you have EC just stop two days prior and start again two days after. So add another one to your list honey!!! Xx

Have to say ladies I came out in a rash on my chest about 2-3 days ago - no idea why I've not changed anything but its a bit weird I put Vaseline on it last night cos it was itchy. I've emailed the clinic to let them know in case it's an allergic reaction or something. Hope it's not a bad sign!

Only 2 more days to go but in work today so keeping my mind busy - have to stop myself tomorrow when working from home though cos I know I'm going to be tempted.

Been in today to have another scan to see how I'm reacting to the fostimon, I have around 15 follies each side the biggest being 13 so another scan on Friday then hopefully in on Monday to get my eggs took out, and they're also going to drain the cyst while there doing it,

Good luck for Thursday AQ I hope you get all the answers you need and this last cycle works out for you,

And good luck also for Thursday mrse, got everything crossed for you xx

MrsE- Thanks for thumbs up hun! i will mention to Mr K when we see him in Feb :) not long for your testing date now! everything crossed! x

Jamie- Great news on all those follies! good luck x

I wouldn't bother asking him cos I did on my 2nd cycle and he was if you want to then you can but you don't need to. However this time my consultant told me I had to - think cos it's a new drug that is not mainstream in UK yet all the doctors are learning as they go!

Good luck AQ with your op and hope you get out of it what you need.

Yep 2 days - the closer it gets the more nervous I'm getting tbh. I just don't have any clue which way this is going although my hubby said if I'm not pregnant I'm on a diet cos I'm eating much more than usual! That could be nerves!!

Got everything crossed for Thursday xx

Polly- Aww i can imagine your lil man keeps you on your toes. How old is he now? x

Bugs- Ah please don't let a cheapie test take the shine off this hun! i wanna see 'positive digi' on your siggie not 'squinty clinic test' ok?! ;-) x

Harley- yay for AF arriving and good luck with this cycle x

Hi to Lindy, Gemz, MrsE, Susie, Lisa, Jules, Jo, Melbram, Bear, Jamie and all the gang x

AFM- I cannot believe its 2 days until my surgery and we finally may get to find out what's been causing all my pain and bleeding and the 2 IVF fails etc. Really hope we get some answers as this next go of IVF with be our last as we are not in the financial position to keep doing it sadly, so a lot resting on this.
The amount of pills i take daily now is crazy! lol. I take - Vitamin E, Selenium, Magnasium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, COq10, DHEA, Zinc, Pregnacare conception, Fresh royal jelly and L-arginine! if you shake me il rattle! haha xxx

Hi AQ,

Alfie is 8weeks and 2 days now and is a right cheeky little chappy.
Got to take him for his first set of injections in a bit which i am not looking forward to at all.

Good luck with your op and lets hope you get some answers.xx

Ha ha I know AQ that's more for people to see that a squinter is not always a bad thing so I hope I can be proof of that story.

MrsE I think they're all good signs, I'm not getting many symptoms I just feel generally under the weather xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->