IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Tbh bugs I'm not sure the rash is a good sign - I don't usually have anything like eczema or skin rashes and not heard of people getting it due to pregnancy unless anyone else has? Goodness knows what's going on in there - wish I could just have a little camera that I could check every now and then! Ha, ha can you imagine but then would be panicked if I didn't see anything!

Well just have to hope that we got a lovely sticky one that's snuggled in and will give us a lovely start to the year! If I am I hope this one stays stuck this time x

MrsE my cousin got a rash when she was pregnant due to "hormone changes" and it disappeared after a few weeks. Try not to worry xx

I was gonna say it could be a hormone thing, I'm still getting terrible night sweats.

That's a great follie scan Jamie-lee you should be looking at a good collection of eggs there xxxx

Fingers crossed it is a hormone thing MrsE!
Sounds like you will get a good few eggs Jamie-Lee, keep us updated on how you get on!

Hi ladies .... Just a quickie from me.
Harley....I did short protocol and found it ok, and I got a positive first time so very lucky x
Mrse.....good luck for thurs, I normally have the most oily skin but since my bfp I can literally peel my skin off its so dry. Definitely like exema in some places...so a good sign.
AQ lots of luck for thurs will be thinking of u x
Hi to everyone else too xx

Africa- Good luck for Thursday. Hope it all goes well for you.

Mrse- fingers crossed for Thursday. Eating lots definitely sounds like a good sign x x x x

Just a quickie from me sorry for lack of personals

Mrse good luck for Thursday keeping everything crossed

AQ hope op goes brilliantly x x

MrsE- Hope that its a good sign! could well be. Everything crossed for Thursday x

Thanks for well wishes for Thursday girls. I will be honest im feeling a bit low today and im very nervous and scared and wish my mum was here :( just hope to god all goes well an the results are ok too as dont want anything to prevent us from starting our next cycle as i am raring to go xxx

Good luck Africaqueen, I think everyone is sending you positive vibes that your op goes well and then your cycle, you deserve for it to all come together this time and get your little 2013 miracle :) x

Ah AQ it's such a routine operation these days that I'm sure all will go very smoothly for you although it's certainly very normal to be nervous. Big hugs :hugs:

and MrsE oooohhhhh it's getting close, so hopeful for you, good luck for tomorrow :thumbup:

xx

Hiya,

AQ - good luck for tomorrow, try not to be nervous and just think of the positives, hopefully you will get some answers and then be able to crack on with your next try!

MrsE - good luck for tomorrow! keeping everything crossed for you :)

Jamie_lee - hope all goes well on fri and you'll be all set for monday!

AFM - just got paperwork to check we're eligible for nhs funding so have sent it back.....and we're back to waiting! anyone have any issues with funding?? finding new things to obsess over at each stage of this game :wacko:

xx

AQ- sending you big hugs for you tomorrow. After all the crap you have had to go through this is minor. Lets just hope you get some info that gets this next cycle to your BFP!! Xxxx will be thinking of you all day. Xxxx

Mrse fx for rest tomorrow. Let's keep the positivity going on here. It's great!

Thanks for support girls. I am feeling a lot calmer today thankfully :)

Had some very positive news in the mail this morning! the appeal we lodged for further funding for 3rd IVF cycle with ICSI with the PCT has been dragging on for months and we have been getting nowhere so we got our local MP involved and she has had a response from the clinical chief director telling the clinical commissioning board that it is urgent my case be looked at again due to mis-management of previous cycle and due to our severe fertility issues with me having no tubes and very low AMH. So praying they grant us funding! everything crossed. Just need to wait and see what transpires now xxx

AQ that's great news about the appeal, fingers crossed you get some news very soon. Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. Just think of it as the start of something positive and a step closer to your bfp :hugs: x x

MrsE good luck for your test tomorrow, praying you see those 2 lovely lines xx

Bugs hope things are ok with you, I'm sure you are counting the hours until your scan x

Gussy how's the 2ww going for you? x

Jamie great news on the follies, good luck for EC x

Jules great to hear from you and glad the twins are doing well. I had a boy ( it was Lisa who had a girl :) ) he's doing fab and is already 9 months old!!!! Do you know what you are having? x

Sticky polly congrats on your little boy, I'm biased but baby boys are the best! :)

Lindy hope you have your feet up, not long now, eeek!! Are you booked in at the women's? I can't remember x

Hi to everyone else :flower: xxxxxx

AQ that's great news just what you needed for your pre op! Now things are moving forward! :)

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've not been around for a while - have started my Buserelin injections (day 11 today) and I haven't been the best person to be around.

The injection side of things has been fine - considering I have a phobia of needles - but after hoping and thinking I'd get no side effects, I think I'm getting everyone they could throw at me and more! Headaches, emotional mood swings (like crying for no reason at all), nausea, physically and mentall drained, my memory is the worst in the world too.

So I thought I'd best not come on here and now I'm regretting it because I'm missing out on so many things ...

Will try and have a proper catch up when I get a quiet night tomorrow - hope you're all doing OK and we get some BFP's popping up soon.

Sorry to say hello and run.

Shelly xxx

AQ that's great news, here's hoping you get another funded cycle and good luck tomorrow I'm sure everything will be fine xxxx

MrsE wishing you huge luck for tomorrow I really hope it's good news xxxx

Gussy how are you getting on hope the 2ww hasn't been too bad for you not long now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->