IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ladies I'm having a bad day I really feel like my period is coming. I've not had as many pains and twinges as I did when I was pregnant so really don't think our Blasto has stuck feel really crappy sorry for the negative post. Hopefully I will be wrong but doubt it x

Try and keep positive MrsE. That feeling is often a symptom. Good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. X

Oh and that's great news AQ. This year is going to be a lucky year I'm sure of it. X

Mrse I'm praying it's everything snuggling in tight. Everything's crossed for you xxxx

MrsE big hugs :hugs: Every pregnancy is different so lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything. I had no pains or twinges, and I also convinced myself af was coming. It's normal to feel like this in the 2ww. Hope you manage a good nights sleep and everything crossed for tomorrow xxxx

Same here MrsE, I was so convinced AF was on her way that I didn't test until I was 4 days late :shock: I had absolutely every period symptom going so it really is no indication at all. I felt no different until about 7-8 weeks when I was a little queasy in the evenings, but I wasn't even sick once & I really could have put the queasyness down to fatigue / lack of food by the end of the day.

The only thing that made me realise I was pg was the lack of AF (oh & the test lol) but if I hadn't done that I could have ended up on that tv program "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol (well maybe not by the end haha) but you know what I mean.

PMA PMA PMA & lots of :hugs: & :dust:

xx

Mrse only one more day until test day so try not to worry all night, I've never been to a point where I thought I could be pregnant or anything and as I'm still on my injections I can't really comment as I have no experience but I have my fingers crossed for you and I hope everything works out xxx

Keep positive mrse, you don't know until you test! Like others have said, people have different symptoms when pregnant, even if you have been pregnant before.

Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

MrsE- Lots of my friend's were convinced af was on the way and they had their babies 9mths later! ;-) stay strong, not long now. Best of luck for the morning. Il be popping on before i leave for the hospital to hear the good news! PMA PMA PMA xxx

Mrse keep your chin up. I didn't test for 5 days because I was on holiday and because I knew AF was on her way. As we always say it ain't over till the witch appears. Xxxxx good luck for tomorrow. Xxxx

Ladies as I thought a negative cb digital this morning. Gutted

MrsE I'm so sorry it really is the cruelest thing in the world.
Take some time to regroup and as soon as your ready we'll be waiting.

Much love to you and your OH xxxx

:sad2: :hugs:

I'm so so sorry MrsE. Like bugs said we're all here for you. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel any better but I am truly sorry.

:hugs: :hugs:
xxx

So so sorry mrsE, I know there are no words at this time but we are all here for you. Sending hugs :hugs: :hugs: xx

So sorry mrse. Sending you hugs. Nothing prepares you for this. Xxxx

MrsE- :cry::hugs: This whole journey is so hard. Stay close to your dh and you will get through it. Thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->