IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Just popping on to say all went well with my surgery and i am home in bed now feeling a bit sore and shattered but other than that i am fine ;-) they found a small patch of Endo on my left ovary but not severe and some scar tissue on my bowel. Other than that i am fine and good to go for next IVF they also did a womb biopsy which they sending the lab and il get results in 6wks but no reason to worry as everything looks healthy with my womb :) so happy! xxx

MrsE- Thinking of you x

That's really good news AQ it will just give you that bit more confidence for your next go.

Just waiting for the nurse to come and hook me up for my intralipid. Managed to get a full night sleep last night so hopefully the insomnia I had was just stress related xxx

Hope everyone's ok xxxx

Hi girls just been in for my baseline scan and my egg collection is on Tuesday, my follies are in between 18 and 10 and my cyst is 24.. Damn thing!
How did everyone take to being sedated and afterwards?

Hi to everyone hope your all ok x

Bugs- Glad your embie is helping you sleep better :) Can't wait for your scan! x

Jamie- I just responded to this question in the thread i started, but as regards sedation for EC it is fine. Feels like you have just been asleep and nothing like a GA. They put you in a recovery room an give you a cuppa and a biscuit and once you have passed water you get dressed and go home :) x

Ahh that's good, I always remember being put asleep as a child getting a tooth out and it always made me sick x

Aww no its fine honestly. Your pretty much 'with it' as soon as you open your eyes, unlike me after my GA yesterday saying 'its a miracle i have my full sight back!!' and the nurse giggling saying 'no hun we put your glasses on for you before you came round'!!! hahah xxx

Quick post from me! In the process of a mad tidy up!

AQ; glad all went well I've said sillier things!

Jamie hope ec goes well - you've for nothing to fear

Mrse hope your ok

Afm; Had a job interview today! I think it went well will find out early next week - whenever that is!

HI All

MrsE: so sorry your embie didnt stick x big hugs :hugs:

Bugs: Congratualtions to you! good luck for scan

AQ: glad to hear surgery went well...not long and we will be back on the rollercoaster

Jamie: Good luck with EC I hope you get lots of good eggs x

Gems: FX you get the job x

Good luck Jamie.

Good luck with interview Likkle- what's the job?

I am feeling ok thanks girls. Just sore and tired, so had a lazy day on the couch watching films and eating chocs :) x

Gemz- What was the job interview for? good luck x

I have my job interview on Tuesday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"