IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girls :)

Becky- Ooh il bet u are sooo excited to get the ball rolling! not long for u now x
Wrighty- Sorry to hear the ET was a little painful but f'xd that its all worth it x
Littlepee- Fab news with scan but not so great with the extra cost. Ah well all be worth it x
Laura- Hows the 2ww going lovely? x
Foxey- Glad u are keeping yourself occupied and im sure the next 5 days will fly by x

AFM- I am going to the hospital again with my mum later for another brain scan.
I feel so sad for her having to suffer.
I have been really good on my diet the past few days tho and managed to lose another 4lb so i am determined to have treatment asap. All my focus is going into having our baby and its helping take my mind off sad times ahead xxx

hello ladies

hope everyone is well and thanks for the good luck wishes xxxx

Bugs - thinking of you hun :hug: xxx

Littlepee - sounds like they are growing nice and slowly hun. fxed for supper perfect mature eggs. good luck with you nxt scan hope you dont have to wait to much longer for EC xxx

Foxey - have you been symptom spotting? not long now hun but you cant wait xxx

Laura hows your 2ww going hun? xxx

Africaqueen - how are you today hun and how is your mum? :hug: xxx

Caz - 1st of march will soon be here good luck hun xxx

Becky - bet you cant wait for you appointment good luck hun xxx

AFM - well nothing to report yet. have felt a few niggles but putting that down to a little uncomfortable ET. as my cervix tilts back i had to have a empty bladder so i did and then they found that it also curved so had a little trouble getting into my uterus but got there in the end but the thing that was most uncomfortable was putting in a large speculum ouch it hurt when she tried to open it so she had to go looking for a smaller one.

Good Luck Ladies :hugs: :dust: xxxx

hi hun, yea im symptom spotting told myself i would try not to but i have. its hard because dont know if its in my head, or side effects from the false hormones ive pumped into my body over past 3 weeks. hard but just gotta wait. the doctor told me i had very front uterus they had to change the catherter for me as well. im finally ok after the ec took a good 9 days. hope ur 2ww doesnt drag either xx

Hi girlies,

Africaqueen- keep up the good work wiv ur weight loss, thats brill hun! sorry to here about ur mum hun, keep ur chin up!xx

Bugs-sending lots of hugs hun! xx

foxey-good luck wiv ur 2ww wait hun, hope its not dragging for u hun! xx

Littlepee- Good luck hun, hope u have lots of fat follies for your EC! hehe xx

Caz- good luck hun! xx

Becky- good luck for your appointment hun! xx

Wrighty-Hope ur ok after ur ET hunny! good luck! xx

well my 2ww is draggin a lil bit! been keepin busy and enjoyin my time off work, but seems like ages till the 24th hehe, we are just hoping and praying it works.

Good luck to everyone!! and lots of babydust! xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya girls.

Laura- Aww it will soon be OTD hun ;-) I think il only take around 3-4 days off after ET as i would rather be busy so time goes quicker but everyone is different x

Wrighty- How r u feeling today?

Foxey- Any symptoms for you yet?

Hello to everyone else.

I have been the gym this morning for 40 mins with dh and i loved it! we have joined up now so going to go around 3-4 times a wk and do classes too to help aid my weight loss and tone me up so im nice an healthy for IVF :) Just got back from a mile walk aswell which i power walked and did in 15 mins. Feel so much better already xxx

hi everyone

Laura - 2 days before me hun good luck. have you not been tempted to test early? xxx

Littlepee - how are you today hun? xxx

Caz/becky - hope times not dragging for you ladies you appointments will soon be here xxx

Africaqueen - Great that you loved the gym. that will help a lot with you weight loss you'll be starting your journey even quicker. how did your mum get on yesterday with her scan? xxx

Foxey - ive started symptom spotting aswell just cant seem to help myself and im googling everything which isn't good. good luck with testing on wednesday xxx

AFM - woke up at 6am this morning with cramps and a sharp pain on my right side. hope its a good sign. ive still got cramps they seem to come and go and its way to early for AF cramps so going to have a nice relaxing day might even put a face mask on and do my nails.

:dust: and good luck to all xxx

hi ladies, miss queen been a little light headed last day or two, feel fine once ive eaten and ive started needin breakfast whereas before ive always needed to be up a couple of hours before i good eat. my boobs hurt but not sure if thats caused by the progestarone in the pessaries. laura it aint draggin actually coming round fast as much as thats a good thing gettin more nervous :-/. miss wales ive googled everythin and come up with different answers not a good idea but cant help ya self. i nearly fainted earlier hubby went mad at me coz i was tidyin the house up. had my feet up since and just had a nap. dont wanna read to much into it all tho till i c the BFP and if i dont i need a trip to doctors coz something is wrong lol. hope your all doin ok and havin a good weekend. hope your 2ww isnt draggin laura and miss wales xxx

hi everyone

Laura - 2 days before me hun good luck. have you not been tempted to test early? xxx

Littlepee - how are you today hun? xxx

Caz/becky - hope times not dragging for you ladies you appointments will soon be here xxx

Africaqueen - Great that you loved the gym. that will help a lot with you weight loss you'll be starting your journey even quicker. how did your mum get on yesterday with her scan? xxx

Foxey - ive started symptom spotting aswell just cant seem to help myself and im googling everything which isn't good. good luck with testing on wednesday xxx

AFM - woke up at 6am this morning with cramps and a sharp pain on my right side. hope its a good sign. ive still got cramps they seem to come and go and its way to early for AF cramps so going to have a nice relaxing day might even put a face mask on and do my nails.

:dust: and good luck to all xxx

i have right side cramps, weird hey! i hope its a good sign to! :) hope u have had a nice relaxing day hun! i have been very tempted to test early becoz everytime i go the toilet i cant stop staring at the clearblue box hehe! wishing u lots of babydust :baby: xxx

ooooo hun how excited fingers crossed its good for us both. have you had any other symptoms yet hun. all ive got is cramps but then its only 2dp5dt.

well had a nice relaxing day. hubby even come home with a chippy dinner mmmmm save me having to cook lol

wrightywales- awww thats nice mmmmm i love chippy dinners hehe! no ive not got any other symptoms just scared of coming on my period wiv me being crampy! i realy do hope its a good sign! fingers crossed for us!! xxx

Aww wrighty and Laura, i pray this is it for u both! we need some bfps on ere to keep us all hopeful ;-)

My mums scan was a nightmare tbh. They had her in an out that machine for over half an hr cos she could not keep still with panicking and choking which are symptoms of her condition anyway and they need u to be really still for a MRI so images were not clear enough so they will try a CT scan in few wks the nurse said. Very distressing time so focusing on my diet and exercise for the IVF is really helping me right now xxx

awwww im sorry to here about ur mum's scan not goin to well hunny, i can understand that must be very distressing hun! but glad u are focusing on your diet and excersize hun! keep it up hun! xxx

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Hi girlies,
found this lil verse and thought it was cute, hopefully it will give us all some luck!

:dust:

This little angel is special,
and her name is special too,
she's known as HOPE and,
is given as a loving gift to you,
if HOPE stays with you always,
you will know there is a light,
a light that will stay with you,
and remain forever bright.

wishing everyne lots of hope and goodluck!!!!!! and ofcourse lots of babydust!

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

hey girlies....Just thought i'd let you know that my friend who was pregnant with twins through IVF gave birth to them yesterday, Two boys. They were 7 weeks early but are breathing by themselves and are fit and healthy just in intensive care to keep them warm and to help them feed. Going to see them tomorrow and I cant wait.

Hope everyone is ok. I'm having a few glasses of wine and enjoying my saturday night!!!

Sorry for those who are PUPO and cant drink, although its definitely worth it!! :) I'll have a couple of drinks on your behalf xx

awww thats brilliant news about your friends twinnies mrspositive! i bet there over the moon! hope ur enjoying ur wine hun hehe! xx

They are really made up...it was a really long journey for them so its so great to see that they have finally got their babies. And its really good for me to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I cant wait to hear that all you girls get your BFP.

Then the ones that live in St Helens Ill see you out in town on a saturday night in 9 months time celebrating hehe xxx

hopefully hun! fingers crossed we all get our big fat positives! :) if we do, il be out in nine months round st helens celebrating wiv ya hun hehe! fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Fingers are crossed and will be till we all get our positives :)

Right back to my wine...got a lot to get through seen as i'm drinking for you to hehe.

speak soon hun xx

Africaqueen - sorry to hear your mums scan didnt go well hun. can understand it being distressing hun but glad you got something to focus on. the gym will do you wonders hun and you will soon be at your goal with all that exercise :hug: xxx

Mrsp - congrats to your friend on the birth of her twins. so nice to hear success stories xxx

Laura - awwww thats lovely :) xxx

Hi girls hope your all ok I'm gettin excited for you all testing hope you all get BFP :) I'm really nervous now for my appointment AF not arrived yet and I'm feeling really emotional just keep looking at my spare rooms thinking.... I hope I'm gonna be decorating as a nursey soon :) I just want to hurry up and get started now hate all this waiting I'd be going spare if I was on my 2ww don't know how the hell I'm gonna cope with it I'm bad enough now :/ not long for everyone OTD day will be here soon girlys good luck to u all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->