IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

LMHiggins - Good Luck tomorrow. I haven't actually seen a doctor since being referred to the Hewit, but i have found all the nurses to be nice so far! I saw Dr Drakely in the women's main hospital when i was having my investigations.
AQ- I know that we just have to wait a bit longer for our time to come, but it can be so hard!
Bugs- sorry you have had a bit of a fright, but thats great news that the digital test is now showing 2-3 weeks. Hope the time goes fast until your scan.
Jamie - Good luck for your egg collection on Tuesday! xx

Hi all, sorry haven't been posting we've got no braid and at the mo so doing this on my phone.
Mrse so sorry to hear your news, take care of yourself.
Unfortunately the test today was BFN for me too. I kind of knew as AF arrived on Wednesday but I did a positive test on Thursday morning. Looks like it must have been very brief chemical. Going to take some time out now. Book a holiday and drink lots of wine! Good luck to everyone wherever you are upto in the process, fingers crossed for lots of BFPs xx

Really sorry to hear that Gussy, take care of yourself hunky :cry:

So sorry Gussy :hugs: Have a large glass of wine and we are all here when you are ready to think about your next step x

Welcome to the thread LM :flower: I can't advise you either I'm afraid as I went straight to ivf x

Bugs I had spotting at exactly the same point as you. It's very common and the clinic were not worried at all x

Hi to everyone else x

I'm not to sure what trigger shot means I'm totally clueless really to all of this, the process went through quite quick.. But yes I had my last needle today so I will enjoy my needle free day tomorrow,

Gussy sorry to hear that, sounds like a really good plan to have a nice relaxing holiday!

Good luck LM

Lovetoeatcake the time will fly by, it's February already only felt like Xmas last week

Bugs only a week left for your scan, it's good the digital is showing 2-3 weeks, your hormones must be getting stronger :)

Hi to everyone else hope your all ok
X

So sorry to hear that Gussy, a holiday was always a good step for me.

Susie you always make me feel better, I didn't think this part would be too bad but it's bloody worse xxx

Jamie the trigger shot is the last one you do do that your eggs are nice and mature for Tuesday I always found it a bit nerve wrecking so glad it went well xxxx

So sorry gussy

Bugs- hormones still rising. Keep smiling and keep relaxing. X

Gussy- Im so sorry ;( this whole IVF thing is like tossing a coin and so unfair x

Bugs- Ah glad the spotting has stopped an that the digital has gone up a wk to reassure you a bit :) not long till your scan now and i wanna see a preg ticker asap! ;-) x

Hi everyone , so appointment went well met Mr Shaw who in the space of 5 mins approved us for IVF. He said the waiting list is pretty short so to expect a fairly quick turn around. Feel so relived ..

Gussy -I'm so sorry. We are here if you need us.
LM - that's great about the IVF. You should get an invite to pie really soon!

LM welcome to the thread! It'll fly by before you start ivf

Gussy I'm really sorry sweetie! Sending big gentle hugs

Afm the job was at broadgreen hospital - should find out by Wednesday - it's a massive promotion and right up my alley but if I'm honest I don't think I've got it because of my sickness - I was asked about it - couldn't really say good chunk of it related
To ivf and hospital infections!

Hi to all the gang, hope everyone's doing ok on phone hence the lack of personals x xx

Likkle- I'm sure you cannot question about sickness anymore or discriminate on it. It's one of the instructions I got when interviewing nurses. I was born in broad green hospital. Hope you get it xx

Good Luck today Jamie lee, enjoy the sleep coz it's the best one you'll have for the next 2 weeks xxx

Hope you get the job Gemz xxx

Lindy not long to go now, are you having your baby in the women's xxx

My midwife will come to the house and check me when things start. She has dropped a pool off here and will bring gas and air and pethidine. If everything is ok and i want to, she calls a second midwife and I can have a home birth but if I want to got to hospital or something needs checking I go to the women's. All my appointments other than scans have been at home. The midwife service I have had has been amazing.

Good luck Jamie lee.

That sounds amazing I would love a water birth but I think coz of the immune stuff and the blood clotting disorder I have I think I'll have to go in to hospital. Was that all arranged through the women's xxx

No - it's a service on the Wirral. It's an nhs service. Where do you live? X

I'm in Walton so I could probably go to Ormskirk or the women's but I think I'll have to go the women's with the immunes coz by the sound of it I'll get consultant led care so the women's will probably be better for it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->