IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I know my midwives do deal with special deliveries. If you want more details PM me and I will forward you details. Not sure if they can still see liverpool residents though. X

Thanks Hun, far too early to be thinking of birthing plans but yeah I'll defo look into it xxx

Lm it will be here before you even know it,

Hi everyone, just left the women's now had to be there at 7:30 to be in at 8:30, everything went fine except for the needle that goes in the back of the hand! The anaesthetist said my veins were really small and tried twice to put this needle in, ow! The second time he said it was in but wanted to check, all the wriggling round didnt help at all, in the end it went in a vein at the side of my wrist above my thumb! I told him I didn't like him for hurting me.. Oopsie ha! Anyway I have 12 eggs and the cyst was drained will know more tomorrow, so far happy :)
X

Great news Jamie. Put your feet up and get fussed over today. Fx for good report tomorrow!

Fab news Jamie, 12 eggs is a great number. Put your feet up for the rest of the day. Praying for some lovely embies for you x

Lindy your birth plan sounds great, any signs yet?? I delivered at the women's and the care was amazing. The post natal rooms need a bit of updating but other than that I had no complaints x

No signs yet. Just feel the same. Don't know what I expect but feel fine! My birth plan is basically see what happens!

Ooh Jamie, that's really exciting :happydance: fingers crossed for lots of embryos!

Jamie- That's great news! lots of luck for your fert report tomorrow x

Lindy- Your birth plan sounds great. Hope it all works out the way you want :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Had my interview earlier and think it went well. She said i am a strong candidate and that today is the last day of interviews so she will let me know by end of today so fingers crossed! Office is lovely and nice and relaxed which is what i need at this time in my life so really want this job, and its only 4 days a wk too xxx

Thank you, I have only just woke up all snug on the couch, perfect day for it listening to that weather outside x

AQ- glad interview went well. Keep us posted how you get on. For fx for you :)

Hi everyone,

Congrats Jamie_lee hope you get some good embryos!

LM good luck with getting started! Me and OH were the same, no discussion just yep you need ivf! It was kind of a relief for us!

We just got our invite to the PIE so will be going to that in a couple of weeks :) hopefully then we'll feel like we're getting somewhere (not that I'm impatient at all :blush:)
does it take too long after you've been to the information evening????

AQ good luck with the job, hope you got it :thumbup:

xx

Bear- at the PIE you get all your consent forms then you are sent an appointment to go through them. My appointment was about 8 weeks later but was slow because of Christmas, think most are seen in 4-6 weeks. At that appointment basically you start day 1 of your next cycle :) x

Bear- Yay for PIE invite :) after all the viral tests etc things move quickly. We were delayed by 2mths as i was not immune to rubella so had to have 2 MMR jabs before we could start x

Well i have not had a call about the job so thinking someone else must of got it but will see what happens as she may call tomorrow. que sera sera xxx

Very quick post from me again! The days are blurring into one at the moment!

Jamie - 12 is fab!
Bear - Yey!
AQ - good luck!

Afm I didn't get it. I'd scored high on interview and presentation but there was concern of sick record and someone was at risk so as they scored the same as me they got it. Was a bit gutted but I'm alright now. What's meant to be is meant to be!

It's crept up on me without realising - I've got my pre op assessment on Monday! Getting slightly concerned now - determined to be prepared get my questions answered and get ready for op and our next ivf cycle

Hi to the rest of the gang! Ill post properly soon - once I get my hands back on my ipad - hubby will not let it go! :D

Xx x z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->