IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hey LM we had to fill in a form....but we did find it ridiculous as it was just the questions the consultant had already asked us at our hospital appointment - BMI, smoking, any children etc.

That's good that you've got your funding sorted :thumbup:

Hi to everyone, I am stalking you all but sorry for not many personals!!

xx

Hi everyone

Just thought i would pop on and say hi to everyone. It is very busy on here at the moment.

Hi to all the newbies on here. Hope this year brings you all your dreams.

lindylou- I hope baby decides to come for you over the next few days. I will be looking forward to your news.

Africa- Glad your op went well. Another step closer to your baby.

Bugs- I am totally made up for you. I have been telling dh about your news. I tell him about everyone but he
looses track but remembers you as your at Care. I am sure your little embie is
snuggling in as we speak.

Mrse- Hope your doing okay and sounds like you have really good doctor on your side. If this cycle isn't successful i think i will try and see him.

Afm- Over half way through my estrogen tablets. Don't seem to be having any side effects yet so hopefully may escape them. I am not sure whether i have ovulated on them or not as haven't been keeping track. I can expect my period about three days after my last one so it looks like i may start stimming the week after next which luckily is half term for me. I am also going to be taking steroids, baby aspirin and extra estrogen. I pray i can get a couple of good eggs this time. x x x x x x

Good to see you cvah. Really hope this cycle works for you. Hugs. Xx

Cvah nice to see you!

Lindy my money is on Sunday!

Quickie from me I'm afraid really nervous for Mondays appointment - hope they're not planning to do loads if tests as I'm anxious to use our frozen embies!

Hi to all the gang!

Hi Cvaeh - sounds like its going well so far. I hope and pray this cycle is the one for you.
Gemz-hope it goes well on Monday. It's annoying if they suggest tests that might delay things, but it could identify something that will make your frozen Embie stick! Good luck. X

Love to eat cake... Where are you at? I'm at LW and I'm going in for my ET tomorrow x posted without even asking... Are you ok? X

Hey girls can you wear make up for ET my OH is a bit of a worrier and is saying I can't, I know it sounds vein but I'm not in till late morning so we are getting breakfast out and getting some bits? X

I could with care, I can't remember if I did with the women's but I think you'll be ok with a little. Your not having any actual drugs. It's just no strong smelling scents or deodorants xxxx

Good Luck tomorrow hope it all goes well xxx

Not too bad thanks Jamie, I'm still spotting so that doesn't fill me with confidence and I've had every shade of blood. The only positive is it is just spotting and not a flow and I'm not having any cramps and I believe bleeding in early pregnancy is very common when on an immune protocol because it also includes a blood thinning injection.

So staying hopeful with a side order of terrified at the moment xxx

Gemz, Jamie - yes I'm fine, sorry if I worried you I was just wondering if I could call if Sunday was day 1 of my cycle. As it happens its today so I have rang already and actually got through on the 1st ring!! They are calling me back Monday! Starting to feel like this is really happening now. What happens next?
Good luck tomorrow Jamie, I'm sure it will be fine to wear a bit of makeup, just think, this time tomorrow you will be PUPO!!!

Jamie good luck for your transfer tomorrow, I think I wore some make up, just no perfume like the others have said xx

Hi Cvaeh :flower: loads of luck for your cycle xx

Bugs only 2 more sleeps now!!! Be thinking of you on Monday, it will be amazing xx

Hi to everyone else :flower:

Bugs- ah that's good then at least there's still every reason to remain positive,
LTEC- if your doing the long protocol you get an appointment for around 18-20 days away and you get your drugs sent to you via courier, after the appointment you start first injections on day 23.

Bit nervous for tomorrow and all I have to do is lie there ha x

Jamie good luck for tomorrow like everyone else said no perfume, I was also told not to use strong smelling body wash in the shower! Just think tomorrow you'll be PUPO!

Lindy- haha about dh with the curry and the pineapple! i think this baby will come on Tuesday for some reason. Time will tell! lol x

Cvaeh- Cannot wait to see how you get on and have everything crossed for you. This HAS to be your time. Lots of pma x

Jamie- Lots of luck for ET tomorrow! when i had my ET at the hewitt, i was just told that me an dh could not wear perfume, body spray, hairspray etc. Make up will be fine. I showered with 'simple' body gel wash as this is what the staff at the hewitt use so wanted to be extra safe ;-) x

Bugs- I am so glad the blood is not a flow. I am sure its a hormonal thing and nothing to worry about but of course your going to worry and we are all with you, counting down till monday's scan so we can make sure this lil bean is snuggled in :) x

Lovetoeatcake- When they call you on monday, they will advise of a appt so you can go and learn how to mix the drugs and inject etc and arrange your script for meds. Then as far as i remember(such a lot happened since my last cycle, my brain is mush, lol) pharmasure will call you and arrange a day to deliver the meds and as it will include a cold storage item (trigger shot) it has to go into the fridge until the big day. Its all becoming real for you now! whoop whoop x

Gemz- Good luck for Monday. Is it your pre-op? x

Hi to Bear, Susie, Lisa, Melbram, MrsE, Lmh, and all the gang xxx

Morning Ladies
So much going on again : )
On phone so will have to be breif sorry.....
Lots of luck today Jamie.... I just wore no perfume as other ladies have said. Had a full face of make up as we went out for tea after!
Hope you're ok Bugs.....I bled on and off up to 12 weeks..... It is worrying, but had no pain so that kept me positive.
Goof luck tomorrow Gemz....is it your pre op?
How you recovering AQ? Will you get a start date now or just next af?
Cvaeh....thinking of you : )
Hi to everyone else too x
I never knew the trigger shot was supposed to go in fridge..... Oooops!
Afm....damaged a nerve in my neck...v painful and can hardly move : ( . More rest!

Lots of love x

I never knew that the trigger shot was supposed to go in the fridge??

Thanks everyone, up having a bath and going to get some breakfast before we go in, :)

Have a good Sunday :) x

HI everyone

Jamie: Hope today goes well a few more hours and you will be PUPO :happydance: lots of :dust: comming your way

Lindy: excited for you - hope the old remedies start kicking in and get you moving soon

Gems: good luck tomorrow x

My trigger shot (cant actually remember what it was called) wasnt meant to go in the fridge - there are different types so if you havent been told to put it in the fridge then it probably wasnt meant to go in it

HI to the rest of the gang...struggling to keep up

AFM - just back from a break in the Lake District so im all relaxed and ready for round 2. Just waiting for AF to arrive, should be sometime this week, so I can ring and get things moving - although still hoping of course that AF doesnt arrive and I have a miracle natural BFP :sleep::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->