IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz- Of course hun, you want the best outcome from it. I am glad they did the biopsy with me as will increase our chances and every little helps! lol. Enjoy your drinks and let me know how u get on tomorrow x

Shall do my darling! It's a day for hospital appointments in our family tomorrow, first me at the women's at 11:40 then hubby's having his knee checked at the royal at 1:30!! I'll be in a cafe somewhere at that point having a cuppa and playing on my ipad!

It never rains but it pours eh?. Good luck to hubby too. Me an you will have to meet up for a coffee soon if u fancy it? xxx

Lindy :yipee: :dance: Ahhhh so happy for you. Enjoy those little cuddles & update us when you can.

I dont know if this will be of any use for you, but I have a moby wrap that I bought when LO was 6 weeks old as I couldn't get off the couch as she would only nap on me haha! It was an absolute lifesaver at the time but she's an 18lb chunk now & naps well in her cot so I don't need it any more. Would be happy to pass it on to a good home if you think you'd make use of it.

Anyway let me know :thumbup:

Good luck to all those going to hospital tomorrow, yeay for being PUPO Jamie :yipee:

Bugs - I'm sure all will go well tomorrow, let us know asap, will be thinking of you.

Melbram - glad you had a little break

MrsE & Gussy - still sending you lots of hugs :hugs: hope you are doing ok

Sorry to those I've not mentioned, hope everyone is ok.

:flower:

xx

Aq yeah I'm up for that! Should be fun and a nice get together! With any luck everything go smoothly and I'll be starting IVF so we won't be that far off one another!:)

Yes Gemz, I hope we can be cycle buddies! would be nice to go through it together. Inbox me with a date that suits you for that coffee an we will arrange x

Susie- Thank you. Thought it was time i updated the pic from my wedding one x

Congratulations Lindy. Hope you are ok and back home xx

Jamie - fingers crossed for your test date.

Gemz - good luck for your op soon.

Hi to everyone else on my phone so sorry for the lack of personals!

Afm - I'm ok having good and bad hours! But trying to focus on getting fitter and losing weight to help our chances as much as possible. Not feeling too hopeful for our snow baby cos if the one I put back was better quality and didn't work then unlikely that one will. I just don't want to spend money on a wasted cycle but then a frozen is more attainable vos we can't afford a fresh cycle at the moment in reality. All over the place at the moment but hopefully it will get sorted.

Mrse I really wouldn't worry about the quality. This cycle we had by far the worst quality embies that we've ever had so I trawled the Internet for success stories and there is so many out there of people who've worked their way through their frosties and it works. Sometimes because a frozen cycle is less harsh on the body because you haven't been through the trauma of the treatment you have a better chance.

Have every faith in that frostie and get the conditions right inside and you'll be fine xxxx

Absolutely bricking it now just sitting round waiting to go. Just hope we get to see something we've never got to this point before, I'm not religious but pray for us ladies xxxx

MrsE- I agree with Bugs. Just cos a better quality embie didnt stick does not mean a lower quality one wont as i think a lot of this depends on the body also and how receptive the womb is, so if its your time, that little frostie will survive the thaw and implant. x

Bugs- Oooh not long now! it was the 1st thing i thought of when i woke up and i am not overtly religious but i do say my prayers every night and i included you in them last night. Everything crossed for you! i truly hope today is a magical experience for you x

Mrse I really wouldn't worry about the quality. This cycle we had by far the worst quality embies that we've ever had so I trawled the Internet for success stories and there is so many out there of people who've worked their way through their frosties and it works. Sometimes because a frozen cycle is less harsh on the body because you haven't been through the trauma of the treatment you have a better chance.

Have every faith in that frostie and get the conditions right inside and you'll be fine xxxx

Absolutely bricking it now just sitting round waiting to go. Just hope we get to see something we've never got to this point before, I'm not religious but pray for us ladies xxxx

Good luck bugs, thinking of you this morning. Hope you get your little picture.x

Well it's not good news, they could see the sac and there was a tiny dot in there but she thought it should be bigger at this point. They've took blood to check HCG levels and there gonna ring me tomorrow with results and possibly scan me in another week if I make it that long without having a proper bleed. Absolutely devestated xxxx

Oh bugs, I'm so sorry! It's not bad news yet, maybe he/she is just taking their time. Stay positive hunni it's alright so far, they can still see your embryo growing just a hit on the small side

My appointment went okish will update everyone later, not fair to take give my news whilst bugs needs all our support

Will speak to you all later

Gem x x x

Bugs I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: Just devastated for you. I hope against hope that you've got a fighter in there. I know you don't want any false hope but they did warn me before my early scan that they may not see anything. Thinking of you and your oh xxxxxx

The sonographer didn't seem very hopeful, the clinic have rang and said my HCG levels are in the normal range so they want me to go back Wednesday for more bloods but that is exactly what happened with my last chemical so not holding much hope. I also did another CB and it has gone down to 2-3 so all pointing to an early mis I think.

Lickle update with your appointment this is everyone's journey highs & lows it's were we come to let it out xxxx

:hugs: bugs

Same as susie, I don't want to give you false hope, but I went for a scan at 7 weeks & they put me back to 6 weeks which was completely impossible as I would have got a positive test at 3dpo. I knew when I ovulated through charting etc & we only dtd once that month as I'd just had my surgery. they said that if that was the case then my little beanie probably wouldn't make it as it was growing too slowly!
Well she's not growing slowly any more lol.

I really hope you have a little fighter & just a slow grower like mine.

Early scans I think sometimes cause more worry, have a look in 1st tri. There are so many posts in there from ladies who have been told that their egg isn't growing / growing too slowly & things turn out fine. Obviously some don't turn out fine & I don't want to say that I'm sure everything will be ok, because I don't know that for sure, but please keep that little bit of hope & I really wish you are one of the ones that does turn out fine. You really have been through such a tough time, it isn't fair!

If you need anyone to chat to, I'm always around
:hugs:
Xxx

Bugs- I am so sorry you are going through this but as Susie said, sometimes it is just too soon to see anything, especially if you have a slow developer or a small embryo. I know its easier said than done but try and keep a glimmer of hope. just a week can make a huge difference in early pregnancy and this time next week you could be seeing a little heartbeat. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and wish you lots of luck for tomorrow's blood test xxx

Gemz- How did your appt go today? hope they have a good action plan for you and that your feeling a little better about things x

Lindy- If your reading, hope all is good with you and Thomas. Il text you tomorrow x

Hi to Melbram, jo, Cvaeh, MrsE,susie, lisa, Polly, Laura, bear, Jamie, Lmh and all the gang xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->