IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies, just been in for my ET, the embryo that got put in was a grade 4bb, which I can't really remember what it means but I know she said it wa really good. One she is keeping an eye on today to freeze and another 3 are still in early stages so she's going to keep them until tomorrow to see how they improve... But at least I got a good one, x

Congrats Jamie, this is we're the hard work begins xxxx

Jamie and Jo- Sorry girls there are 2 different types of trigger as Melbram said. Mine have always been the type that go in the fridge and it was delivered in a cold pack, so if your trigger shot is not delivered in one of those it is not meant for the fridge. Sorry for any confusion there! lol x

Jo- Ouch about the neck! hope it heals up soon. I am fully recovered thank you and looking forward to starting cycle x3 end of next mth ;-) i am doing the SP so usually start stimms around cd3 i think, so should be very end of March depending on AF. How is your pregnancy going? x

Melbram- Glad you had a nice break and all refreshed ready for cycle x2 and as regards a surprise natural BFP, just look at Lindy ;-) x

Jamie- Congrats on being pupo! hope the 2ww is easy as can be for you although i do remember so well what a mind f**k it really is :( lots of luck x

Bugs- How is the spotting going? what time is your scan tomorrow?? i am sooo excited for you! hope they give u a picture altho it will be tiny ;-) x

Still spotting AQ just can't wait for tomorrow to be over with either way TBH the not knowing what's going on is so stressful. Scan is at 11.45 so I'll update as soon as I can xxxx

Bugs good luck for the scan tomorrow - ill be at the hospital at the same time as you - got what I believe is my pre-op assessment, slightly scared but I suppose that's natural. I don't know what to ask thou - so I'm a bit of a wrck, helps hubby can come along as its half term and we are both off all week!

Jamie - whoop for being PUPO! It'll fly by I'm sure and fx that those other embryos continue to grow! I'm always jealous that people know the grading of their embryos - I wasn't told :(

Aq have you heard any more from the PCT?

Ps Melbram glad the break did you some good - you never know might get a nice surprise!

I'm not at the Women's Gemz I'm with Care in Manchester. Good Luck with your appointment tomorrow xxx

Gemz I only knew because I asked, and I only asked because I'd seen a few people had wrote on here their grades, she wouldn't of mentioned it otherwise, good luck with your appointment tomorrow
Bugs good luck with your scan
Lindy hope your feeling ok,
Mrse and gussy still thinking of you
Hi to AQ, melbram, joanne,bear, stickypolly, jules, susie,loveto, Lisa and lmhiggins
Sorry if I missed anyone out x

Hi bugs yeah I knew you were at care, just thought it was ironic we where both at the doctors at Moore or less the same time!

Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow - sure the doctor will tell you to to worry about the spotting - just happens sometimes but I bet it's scary!

Bugs- One more sleep! i am excited and nervous about tomorrow for you, so cannot imagine how your feeling right now! everything crossed for you and i truly hope you tell us very happy news when you get home x

Gemz- Good luck for tomorrow. At my pre op i just seen the nurse, had my bp, ecg and mrsa swabs and was then given a date for the surgery. You will be fine. At least you know what to expect as this is your 2nd lap isnt it? As regards me, nope not heard from PCT as yet. I called them the other day and they did say our appeal case has been reopened to be looked at again but as she has not dealt with a case as extreme as ours and the stage its at now with MP involvement and one of the top doctors, she said she really cannot advise which way this will go now x

Wow lots more chatting today!
Congrats on being PUPO Jamie. Fingers crossed you get a few frosties as well for future brothers and sisters!
Lots of luck for your scan tomorrow Bugs, I will be thinking of you.
Gemz I hope your pre-op goes well tomorrow.
Melbram glad you have been able to take a break. Looks like we will be cycling pretty much a week apart from each other.
AQ - hope you are feeling well and the time is going quickly for you!
Joanne sorry you have hurt your neck. Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. Been shopping for baby stuff yet?
Hi to everyone else and thanks to everyone for the heads up on what's next. I hope they call early tomorrow and don't leave me waiting!

Awww Lindy massive congrats :baby::happydance: Hope you and baba are well and can't wait to hear your birth story xx xx

Gemz good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well xx

Jamie hope you have got your feet up and your embie is snuggling in nice and tight. Good luck with the 2ww, we are all here for any questions, or if you feel like you are going mad :wacko: x

Bugs I think it goes without saying that we will all be with you in spirit tomorrow, such a long journey you have had and I hope and pray that tomorrow is the start of something very very special. Will be frantically checking for your update xx

Hi to all the gang xx

Congrats Lindy. Whoever said Sunday arrival was bang on the money!!

Good luck bugs

Xx

Congratulations Lindy, delighted for you xxxx

Ahh congratulations Lindy, so happy for you! It's strange how you can not know someone but wish them all the joy in the world, I know it's really soppy but other than my close family an friends no one really knows about my ivf so sharing my story and you lovely ladies sharing your stories with me makes me feel nice... Jeez I must be in a really good mood ;) x

I know i have texted you Lindy but just wanted to say HUGE CONGRATS again!:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9: xxx

Lindy, mega congratulations - dare I say I had Sunday?? Such a beautiful name!

AQ yeah had a lap before but wasn't exactly plain sailing so to speak, understandably nervous, want to ensure that all bases are covered so been swotting up on things to ask which will ng term improve our chances of IVF being a success for us. I know I've got the doctor tomorrow thou, as dr Kingsland recommend another doctor do my investigation and he wanted to see me before hand

Gone to the pub for my first drink of the new year - just a half for me but hopefully relaxing this evening will do me some good.

Mrse how you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->