IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Well still in limbo land, my bloods from today have come back from 4398 on monday to 6345 today which again the consultant is happy with so I've got to go back on Monday for another scan. Although not getting too excited as I am spotting heavier today and it's pretty red in colour so expecting the worst but hoping for a miracle.

Jamie they say the symptoms of OHSS get worse when you get pregnant so keep an eye on yourself and drink plenty of water xxx

That's positive bugs. Keeping everything crossed for you, just a shame you have to wait until Monday.

Try & keep busy, it'll be here before you know it xx

Oh ps someone once told me that with hcg under 3000 then there's no point in even a scan as nothing at all would be seen even though anything over 5 is classed as pregnant, so at 4400 they would expect just the very early stages I'm sure. Hope Monday brings good news :hugs:

Xx

Bugs even though your bleeding that's really positive, that your figures are climbing. A friend of mine bled till she was 5 months pregnant (only found out that she was pregnant at 12 weeks because of the bleeding) my mum bled throughout my pregnancy and a friend of mine went through IVF and bled until 4 months.

Know it's scary but your figures are growing and your still pregnant - keep thinking positive, keep yourself busy and try not to worry too much, I'm praying for your little miracle - you defiantly deserve it x x x

Bugs I can imagine that this wait is absolute torture for you :hugs: :hugs:
To follow on from what Lisa said, when I was having bloods at the Hewitt for my spotting (around 6 weeks), they were initially refusing to scan me as they said it was possibly too early to see anything and would cause more stress. It was only when they saw my first beta was 9000 that they agreed to a scan. Your levels are good and rising so I am continuing to hope and pray that this is a viable pregnancy. xx

Hi ladies so I am all booked in to begin my cycle. I will start injecting on the 3 march which is a Sunday so I have my injection appointment on the 27 feb. I was a bit scared at one point because they couldn't find me an appointment! Anyway just wondering how they going to show me to inject if I don't start injecting until a few days later? Confused!
Also I assume I am waiting for an invoice in the post for my prescription. Any ideas how long that should take? Thanks everyone.

Bugs that's positive news, fingers crossed for you x
Loveto.. My invoice came within a coupl of days, as for the injections, the nurse shows you how to draw the fluid up and make sure there's no air and stuff, then she has a belt with a cushion thing on you put around your belly so u can use that to get comfy wit it, she offered me to do the injection with no drugs in needle to see if I had the right idea, it's real easy x

Bugs- Thinking of you lots and have everything crossed for a slow developer and a hb on Monday's scan. You truly deserve this happiness and i have everything crossed x

Lovetoeatcake- Yay for starting! soon be time to start jabbing :) x

Jamie- How are u feeling now? x

Gemz- We have our appt on the 19th with Mr K to get next protocol all sorted as we will be starting end of March! Eeeek! all feels so real now! :) x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Nothing to report, still awaiting response from the pct and other than that i am relaxing, sticking to my diet and getting my brain into IVF mode again as not long now! xxx

Oh your follow up is so soon AQ. What are you going to do if you haven't heard from the PCT by the time your ready to start your next round of IVF? From what I understand if you have private treatment your not then entitled to NHS treatment? Are you going to wait or just go for it?

So pleased that its getting closer for you. Find out Friday when my op date is - bit scared now x x

hey everyone, nothing new to report for us!

AQ - yay for you starting again, it will be here before you know it :) Hope the job hunt is going well

Lovetoeatcake - yay for you getting started, I would be so excited if I were you!

Jamie - I don't think you should feel silly, I bet they get people ringing up all the time when they don't have actual symptoms and are panicking, so you shouldn't feel like you shouldn't check when you actually have symptoms ;)

Bugs - keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you get more positive/definitive news on Monday.

Hi to everyone else, trying to keep track

xx

Good luck to everyone undergoing treatment and about to start :thumbup:

Bugs - Just want to echo what everyone else has said: keeping everything crossed and sending you all the luck in the world

AFM well I had a bit of a meltdown at the weekend and could stop crying. We were visiting friends for the weekend and I couldn't go out for our big night out. We're in the middle of buying a house and selling ours which has taken 2 years so far, so quite stressful, and I think everything piled up and something in me snapped, I've had to book last min annual leave this week as I'm a mess :( to top it off my Ibs is playing up and I've got the mother of all cold sores! - self pitying rant over (sorry!) :blush:

Just a quick question: I paid the invoice 2weeks ago but pharmasure haven't contacted me yet, how long does it normally take for them to call to arrange delivery?

That's odd, I didn't pay our fertility drugs directly but the Hewitt centre. Are you NHS funded or private? That's probably the difference

They're pretty quick depends on what the HC have put on the order form. Try not to get too worked up, I know what you mean by house move stress, as I bought my granddads house off mum beforechristmas and I got so wound up x x

Sorry, just read my post and I was a bit vague :blush:. I paid the Hewitt centre, but they said pharmasure would ring to arrange delivery. I was just starting to worry as I paid 2 weeks ago, am nhs.

Ah ok! I didn't pay the Hewitt centre until my first scan, Si they won't have forgotten about you. If it puts your mind at ease why not give the nurses station a call and remind them? I remember when we we trying our order got messed up and we had a mad panic attack calling pharmasure, that's the other option you could do. X x x

Think I might do that, I'll wait until next week. My injection training isn't until the 26th feb, feels like its coming up fast tho! They put me on the pill this month, then I start short protocol at the start of march. I think it's the pill that sent me over the edge, microgynon does not agree with me :(

That I know! The down regulationnd drugs - buseralin didn't agree with me at all! I swear I went a bit mental! :)

Hi ladies, hope your all ok, woke up today feeling very very cranky, I'm hating the world at the moment, also I feel like the witch is going to come, just the same aches and pains that usually go with that!

AQ that was a quick turnaround for you wasn't it, fingers crossed for you,

Harley I was exactly the same when I started my buserelin, just kept sobbing over nothing,

Any news on your op likklegemz?

Gemz- Either way we will be starting end of March as they reopened our case mid Jan and we will have a answer either way before end of March. Good luck for your pre-op today x

Jamie- Not sure what you mean by 'quick turnaround'? sorry my head is not with it. lol x
Hope your feeling ok x

Bugs- How are things? thinking of u so much x

Hi to lovetoeatcake, Susie, Lisa, Jules, Sharkey, MrsE, Bear, Lmh, Harley and all the crew x

AFM- Still nothing to report. lol. Job searching again today and trying to take my mind off it xxx

Hi Harley - I hope Pharmasure don't take that long with me. I have my drug appointment on the 27th feb and i haven't even received my invoice yet to pay! Perhaps there is a number you can get online to call them directly? Hope you are ok. Fingers crossed the time goes quickly and you start feeling better.
Hi to everyone else. x

Hi girls no change here, still spotting it's very strange I go the loo about lunchtime each day and have a show of red blood when I wipe this normally happens 2 or 3 times it then turns to brown early evening and then there's nothing overnight and all morning. Surely a threatened miscarriage wouldn't follow a pattern. Tried to get a scan at LWH today but they're fully booked so going on Monday instead save me driving to Manchester. Still no cramps but not really any pg symptoms either but then I never really had any !!!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->