IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Morning girls and possible beanies ;-)

Wrighty- Thanks hun. It really is a good focus and doing me good too. How are u feeling today hun? i just cant wait for you to test! fingers majorly x'd for all you pupo ladies x

Mrs Positive- glad u enjoyed ur wine :) that's the only good thing about not being pupo for me too but literally is the only good thing :-( x

Becky- When is your appt hun? iv lost track! lol. You will be fine im sure.
I know what u mean about looking at the spare room and imagining a nursery... i have done that for almost 7yrs and even more so when i was pregnant each time :-( i truly pray that next yr see's our babies in their bedrooms x

Hi to everyone else :) I am off to the gym again later with dh. Going for 40-60 mins. Cannot believe i am going the gym 2 days running as i bloody hate it usually! goes to show when its for my future baby i will do ANYTHING xxx

:hi: girls just chilling today hope your enjoying sunday sarah keep the gym up hun you will lose your pounds quicker hun x x x

Hi africa keep up the good work my appt is thurs 24th I'm havin a massive sort out in the house so keeping me busy I'm absolutely shattered today hope everyone is ok and lots of luck for this week coming :) xxx

Hi girls hope everyone is well, I can see some of you are getting niggles don't worry too much I know this doesn't apply to wrighty coz yours was a FET but I was getting niggles on my side and still am it's usually your ovaries returning to normal after being stimulated so don't worry that it's AF. I've stayed away coz it's difficult reading through some comments so I wish everyone the best of luck on your journeys and ThankYou for the support xxxx

Bugs I hope your ok thinkin of you and hope you get your sticky bean someday soon I understand how hard it is to read on here I would be the same big hugs and take care xxxxxxx

Bugs- I understand why you are keeping away for a while. You knw we are all here when u are ready hun. xxxx

Bugs- I understand u staying away hun, i would be exactly the same hunny! thinkin of u hun, take care xxxxx

Morning girlies,
hope everyones ok,

I couldnt wait and did a test this mornin but it was a BFN! :( i am just praying that it was becoz i tested to early, gunna do one on thursday which is the proper test day!!!!! fingers crossed for a positive! :( i regret doin it now! xxx

Laura don't be to disappointed it might be that there's isn't enough pregnancy hormone yet I would be the same so tempted but I would try leave it as long as poss hope it is too early to tell and u get BFP we all need some hope and our first BFP good luck to everyone this week and hope its a good week all round xxxx

hi everyone hope ur all okay not been on all wkend
laura it might still be to soon dont give up yet hun, id be the same testing to early xx

been for scan 2day follies grown a bit still have to have more menapur last one tuesday morning then have hcg inj no inj wednesday thank god then go in on thursday for ec getting nervous now !!

littlepee- awww its moving so quick hun, good luck, u will be fine hun! xx

Hiya girls :)

Laura- Its too early to test hun! consider yourself told off! ;-) wishing u tons of luck for thursday and keep positive although i knw how bloody hard it is x

Littlepee- Ooh its going so fast now! wishing u lots of luck for your EC! x

Bugs- thinking of you lots x

Wrighty- How is it going? x

Hello to anyone else i have forgot. I was stupid enough to look for a letter in the post from lwh today and referral only sent last wed... lol. Just raring to go xxx

hello ladies

Laura - hope its just to early hun xxx

Africaqueen - you wll be like that every day till it comes well i was lol xxx

dont know what im feeling at the moment my head is boggled. i have 1 sore boob only my right dont know why just 1 though lol. have also been sick today. went to a freinds today took 2 sips of cup of tea (decaf) and was sick. tea/milk is something that made me sick on both my last BFPs. i have a "dont feel pregnant so hasnt worked" attitude today even thought im only 4dp5dt. finding it hard to believe the symptoms im having are even real. way to early to test but im so itching to do one. ive brought 2 first response test off ebay so waiting for them to come in a few days so i will have 4 test lol and im NOT buying anymore.

im definately having the 2ww madness just dont know what to make of it all

good luck to everyone else

Hi everyone

africa won't be long at all now hun
Laura fingers crossed for you
Wrighty I'd be the same goin spare but good attitude to think like that as my OH says expect the worst hope for the best
Little pee is it this thurs ur at the hospital
Bugs thinkin of u
Caz and mrs p how are u both?
Hope I didn't miss anyone xxxxx

How weird laura u live litterally a few streets away I bet we've even bumped into each other at the local shop or somethin lol xx

babys4becky- i know hun it is weird aint it, we have probably walked passed eachother and not none lmao! xx

Hiya girls :)

Laura- Its too early to test hun! consider yourself told off! ;-) wishing u tons of luck for thursday and keep positive although i knw how bloody hard it is x

Littlepee- Ooh its going so fast now! wishing u lots of luck for your EC! x

Bugs- thinking of you lots x

Wrighty- How is it going? x

Hello to anyone else i have forgot. I was stupid enough to look for a letter in the post from lwh today and referral only sent last wed... lol. Just raring to go xxx

hehe thanx hun, i know i just cudnt help my self havent been sleepin coz its on my mind! wish i didnt do it! but ive decided im just gunna try and stay positive till thursday now and see if it brings good news! xxx

Laura- That's the kind of pma i likey hun! hehe x

Wrighty- that was how i knew i was pregnant with both my angels... felt so sick when i had a cup of tea or coffee cos it tasted so weird to me! so its a gooood sign!! oooh im getting excited for you now! x

Just a little thought, but does anyone fancy meeting up end of march? Could get our lil group together and have lunch in liverpool or something? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->