IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

My test date is Thursday 21st,
LTEC your right for every good I could find a bad, I try to stay about buy the damn thing is too addictive,
Hope you get some good luck on Monday gemz

Bugs- I also think they scanned you too early and i have a good feeling about monday. You are truly in my thoughts and prayers x

Lovetoeatcake- With our 2 NHS cycles we just paid for drugs at our 1st scan so dont understand what they are doing with you tbh x

Jamie- Ah right, i get what you mean now. lol. Well it feels a long time coming for us as in March its a year since last treatment so been waiting in the sidelines a long time. Be so nice to contribute to this thread again with actual IVF news! haha x

Gemz- That's a bit crap about a may op date! personally i would have the lap and the scratch etc an make sure all is ok. I know your eager to get stated again but don't waste your next funded cycle if there is any chance something could hinder it as its so hard getting the cash together for a 3rd cycle if needed. That's the best advice i can give. Time goes quick and you would only be starting a mth or so later than you had planned. I know all the delays are frustrating when all we want to do is get pregnant, but there maybe a cancellation in the meantime x

Lindy- Ah i bet your lil man is amazing. He is such a gorgeous baby! how are you feeling now? xxxx

Thans AQ! Hoping our medicash covers it, we've already spoken to them and they've said they'd definitely cover some of the cost, just not sure how much yet. Doing an assessment and getting back in touch with me.motherwise, I'll just phone admissions daily for a cancellation until their fed up of me!

Don't think I'm having a womb scratch thou, it's not mentioned on the forms, although I get to have a bowel prep - how lovely :(

There doing any adhesions, scar tissue, salpingostomy (opening not removal of tubes) not mentioned anything regarding anything else. Got an ultrasound in march though so I suppose they could add to it - do you think I should ask for the womb scratch?

You excited to be stating AQ? Did the PCT give you an indication of when to expect a result from them? Hope you find out before you start - fx you get your funding x x x

Ps Jamie have you had your letter from the women's yet regarding your other embryos? X x x

Morning girls :flower:
So much going on I can't keep up :wacko:

Jamie hope you are feeling ok. The 2ww is really tough! It's common to feel that af is coming, I felt the same during my cycle, but it doesn't always mean she shows up! Try and relax and find so something to distract you, hard I know. Test day will soon come round, everything crossed xx

Harley :hugs: Hope you are feeling a bit brighter. TTC and fertility treatment is so tough. My friends used to try and support me but they all got pregnant at the drop of a hat, and just didnt understand. Your time will come, but the wait is hard. We are all here for you :hugs: x

Gemz sounds like the op will give you the best chance for your next cycle. I know it's hard having to wait but try and keep focused on the end result x

Lindy hope you are well and enjoying cuddles with your little man. Enjoy every second as the newborn time goes sooo fast. My LO is one in 2 months time, crazy!!!

AQ good luck with the job hunting hun x

Hi to everyone else xx

Ah I did gemz, they managed to freeze 2, which is better than I thought because the embryologist didn't sound very convincing

Jamie that's great news that you have two frosties. Hope you are managing to have a nice weekend!
AQ they must have changed the procedure because my letter says you must pay the bill first in big bold letters! Lol
You have any idea what date you will start? Will you be on the short protocol?

Jamie - 2 is brilliant!! They all count as part of your first IVF cycle too. How you holding up today? Have you resisted google?

Bugs has the bleeding stopped yet?

X x x x

Bugs: glad to see all may not be lost - fx lil embie is simple snuggling in

Jamie: not much longer for test date - will you test early? stick in there the tww is the worst

Gems: sorry to hear yor op will be so far away but like others have said best to go through it and save your pennies as a back up for if you need round 3

afm still waiting for AF to arrive so I can ring and book in for round 2 - no doubt she will show tomorrow when the Hewitt is closed. Cant actually believe I will be starting it all again soon

Melbram- I am sure that Jamie said her ET was on a Sunday... so they must be open 7 days a week now. Hope AF arrives soon and that its 2nd time lucky for you xxx

Melbrahm AQ is right I went in for my ET on a Sunday, it was quiet but receptionist was there so surely should be open for you, I've thought about testing early but don't think I will,
Gemz I have stayed away from google all day, OH took me too the Trafford centre, and now were having a Chinese so I've been ok :)
Hope your all ok x

Ooh we wen the Trafford centre last weekend. Makes a nice change. Glad you've managed to stay away from google

Melbram - I must have got you mixed up, I thought you were being seen elsewhere

Afm driving everyone insane I think at the moment. Poor medicash won't know what's hit them on Monday! Been in agony all day, your not along Melbram, AF is due for me tomorrow too - oh the joy.....

Melbram I'm sure the Hewitt told me if Sunday was day 1 then to ring on the Monday. But if it was me I would probably try ringing on Sunday regardless!
Sounds like you have had a nice day Jamie. Will you test early? I have never been one for testing, the novelty wore off after about three months of trying!

No I think I will wait until Thursday, I've thought about it but I would rather know for sure,
The Hewitt centre did tell me to ring on the Monday if Sunday was day1 but no harm in checking melbram

Bugs - good luck for tomorrow has the spotting stopped you could be one of those people that will until 12 weeks. Got everything crossed for you.

Jamie - not long now are you in work to stay busy and keep your mind occupied?

AQ - not long now for you. I don't think I'll be doing my frozen cycle in march prob wait until April.

Hi to the rest of the gang good luck with those starting cycles and those waiting for ops.

Afm - I don't feel ready mentally to do my frozen cycle just yet so will see how I feel when AF comes by likely it will be April which will be the same month I got pregnant and mc last year. Prob not the best omen! But will see x

Hi ladies hope everyone is ok, I'm still having the occasional show but it's definately slowed right down.

Just don't know what to think now, trying to prepare for both scenario's xxxx

Jamie- Wow really not long until your OTD now! i found the 2nd part of the 2ww very hard going. Hope your coping ok x

Gemz- Hope you feel better soon. I am in agony every month too and its horrid x

MrsE- I start very end of March so we could still end up in the 2ww together x

Bugs- I can imagine how awful this is for you. Tomorrow you will know either way instead of this limbo and regardless of outcome, we are all here for you. I hope an pray its lovely news. I will be over the moon for you if you see a lil hb x

Hi to all the gang. Hope your all having a nice wkend. I am having a lazy sunday and doing a nice roast later for dh an my dad xxx

Ah bugs, really hope all goes well tomorrow. What time is your appt?

Jamie - best of luck for Thursday. Praying for a sticky bean :dust:

AQ - that sounds like a fab Sunday, we are taking Isla for her first swimming lesson today. She's been swimming already but this is a proper lesson lol.

Hope everyone else is ok :thumbup:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"