IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Bugs- I still think u have a good chance. It def can't be a ectopic so we can rule that out and hope an pray its a slow developer. It has happened a few times on bnb so lets hope same for you! xxx

Thanks Hun, when I spoke to care this morning to cancel my scan on Monday she said Oohhh we did scan you early didn't we she said as my levels have increased and that was after I'd already been spotting for a week is a good sign and to stay positive so for now I'll just be pupo again xxx

Bugs- lets hope it's settling in. Try and keep positive, I know you must be so stressed out. Keeping you in my prayers. Xx

Thinking of you bugs, i definitely have a feeling you have been scanned too early! Kind of makes sense why they make you wait a few weeks before they scan you. x:hugs2::

Bugs your pattern of spotting does sound typical of first tri bleeding. As you say a miscarriage would surely have turned to a full bleed by now, given when you started. Mine was a mixture of red and brown. Don't worry about the symptoms, mine didnt start till around 7/8 weeks, I posted in first tri in a panic and it seemed very common. Everything crossed for Monday xx

Bugs I'm not sure where you live but whiston hospital have an early pregnancy unit so you may get in there for a scan before monday if you ring and explain about the spotting.

Yes- susie sue I have heard they do an early bleed scan clinic. X

I'm not too bothered now, if I can get through the weekend without any major drama's I'll be fine. Obviously google is my best friend and immune ladies do seem to have an even higher % of bleeding so hopefully I fall into that category. Thanks for all your support girls xxxx

Bugs- a girl I work with spotted for first 12 weeks with her 3 pregnancies and has 3 lovely boys. I hope and pray its tre same for you. Xxxxx when we paid for our reassurance scan they warned us may need to re scan a week later as depends on implantation/ growth etc. try and keep calm relaxed and positive- I know that is neat impossible. Xxxx

Bugs glad your feeling better. I'm sorry the bleeding still going on, but I really believe that this is your time, and it less than 9 months you'll have your little one hear with you.

AQ glad you'll find out by March, I hate the way things drag on for all of us.

Lovetoeatcake, I had a massive panic attack with pharmasure as my prescription went AWOL so lots of phone calls where needed. I think it's more common than we all realise.

Hi to Susie, Lisa, Jules, Sharkey, MrsE, Bear, Lmh, Harley and all the others, btw has anyone heard from Del?

Afm op date is much later than planned. Proper fuming. 1st May!! We were hoping to do IVF in May/June so this has pushed everything back for us. The doctors going away during Easter hence the longer than normal lists. We are on standby for a cancellation thou, and the temptation to go private is really high as we can be seen next week. Partly tempted just to forgo the op now and have our next IVF session. Head such a mess.x x x

Hi Lindy

As far as I'm aware shouldn't affect it, how you and the little un?

X x x

Does anyone know how often the PIE 's are?
Been almost two weeks since appt had funding letter & copy of GP's notification but no PIE invite I'm getting impatient

Usually ran every two weeks Hun. You should have letter soon, otherwise give them a call x x x

Another question from me (sorry I am a bit paranoid about things going wrong). I got the invoice today when I got home from work, and I noticed you can pay online. Now debating whether to pay online now or over the phone on Monday. I'm just concerned about getting my medication delivered before my appointment on the 27th. Has anyone paid online before and did it go smoothly?

Lovetoeatcake - I paid in the clinic so don't know sorry. X

Likkle- how far forward would it bring your treatment? Is it worth it or could you use that cash for embryoscope or something? Just an idea. I would be the same you have it planned when to start. Xx

LO is a wonderful handful. All I have done all day is feed him. I am a milk machine :)

AQ did I read you was having your next go at the end of march? Quick turn around just meant I didn't think it would be so soon sorry!
I'm getting a little confused there's a lot going on isn't there,
I'm that bad I went the ASDA today after work walked around, stared at all the shelves, didn't know what I wanted and walked back out
Still feel as If my AF is going to come, I'm so glad google is to hand, some good some bad..
Sorry for moaning, my OH keeps telling me not to worry and it will be nothing, I can't explain it to him I can't help but feel he doesn't understand because he doesn't know,

Jamie we all know how you feel. Such an emotional roller coaster, and bless my other half he tried to understand what I was going thru but I think even he struggled, just the way I don't really know or should that feel the way he did when we went through our first attempt. When's the OTD?

Lindy glad your enjoy your snuggles.mwe may be covered in medicash will find out Monday, in which case I can be seen in march (same doctor but in the Catherine suite) but if medicash don't cover us its 2k!!! Such a lot of money, and whilst we've got it in our savings account from the old house sale, the idea of spending it when it could pay for IVF drugs if we need to go private seems much more appealing. Such a mess heads all over the place with it all. Really want a holiday, but its too short notice to book anything and we'd be restricted to half term dates as hubby's a teacher.

Never ended cycle at the mo....

Aww hope you are ok Jamie - maybe try and plan some distractions this weekend to put your mind off it? Sometimes google is not a good thing, although staying of it is hard! When are you due to test?
Genz- I would feel the same and as hard as it is if it means saving £2000 towards future IVF or even a break away I would wait despite my own terrible impatience! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->