IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Bugs: glad to see all may not be lost - fx lil embie is simple snuggling in

Jamie: not much longer for test date - will you test early? stick in there the tww is the worst

Gems: sorry to hear yor op will be so far away but like others have said best to go through it and save your pennies as a back up for if you need round 3

afm still waiting for AF to arrive so I can ring and book in for round 2 - no doubt she will show tomorrow when the Hewitt is closed. Cant actually believe I will be starting it all again soon

Did not realise you were so close to cycling. Good luck. Hope this works. Baby dust baby dust. Relax and get yourself ready. Xxx

Melbrahm AQ is right I went in for my ET on a Sunday, it was quiet but receptionist was there so surely should be open for you, I've thought about testing early but don't think I will,
Gemz I have stayed away from google all day, OH took me too the Trafford centre, and now were having a Chinese so I've been ok :)
Hope your all ok x

Jamie- when is otd? Hope you are managing to stay sane in the 2ww!

Bugs - good luck for tomorrow has the spotting stopped you could be one of those people that will until 12 weeks. Got everything crossed for you.

Jamie - not long now are you in work to stay busy and keep your mind occupied?

AQ - not long now for you. I don't think I'll be doing my frozen cycle in march prob wait until April.

Hi to the rest of the gang good luck with those starting cycles and those waiting for ops.

Afm - I don't feel ready mentally to do my frozen cycle just yet so will see how I feel when AF comes by likely it will be April which will be the same month I got pregnant and mc last year. Prob not the best omen! But will see x

Mrse- doesn't matter what month you do it as long as you feel emotionally and physically ready. Xx

Jamie- Wow really not long until your OTD now! i found the 2nd part of the 2ww very hard going. Hope your coping ok x

Gemz- Hope you feel better soon. I am in agony every month too and its horrid x

MrsE- I start very end of March so we could still end up in the 2ww together x

Bugs- I can imagine how awful this is for you. Tomorrow you will know either way instead of this limbo and regardless of outcome, we are all here for you. I hope an pray its lovely news. I will be over the moon for you if you see a lil hb x

Hi to all the gang. Hope your all having a nice wkend. I am having a lazy sunday and doing a nice roast later for dh an my dad xxx

Only a few weeks till you start. Good luck AQ. Sorry if I missed your post but how did you get on with MP?

Hi Lindy! How are you feeling and how is your lovely lil man doing?
We have not heard anything else as yet regarding the appeal so i will call the pct tomorrow and ask the lady there if she knows anything. We have our appt with Mr K on Tuesday to get protocol sorted for next mth! cant believe how fast time is going now! xxx

Are you doing long protocol?

Thomas is great. A little handful who doesn't like to sleep and is working his lungs at every opportunity! Xxx

hi everyone, the 2ww is a bit of a pain but i am keeping myself quite busy, i thought it would be worse to be fair.
MrsE i am in work for it so it is helping alot, how are you feeling now? By the time april comes round only you will know whether or not you are ready, hope your feeling ok xx
Bugs hope your appoinment tomorrow brings you good luck, surely you would be bleeding alot by now or would no for sure, i know your in limbo at the moment, what time is your appointment?
AQ sounds like a perfect lazy sunday :)
Lindy my otd is on thursday, hope your little man starts being good :) bet you wouldnt change him for the world tho xx

Only a few days Jamie. Hang on in there! I was too scared to test early! Thomas crashed this afternoon for 3hours. Even at 3am with no sleep he has me laughing. Hoping all the ladies on here have sleepless nights for the sane reason very soon!!

Good luck for tomorrow bugs. I hope you have some good news for us tomorrow. x x x x

Lindy- No we are doing short protocol again so il soon be stimming! Glad Thomas is doing well and hope your ok x

Bugs- Good luck for tomorrow! x

Bugs good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you x x

Mrse glad your a bit better. Only you will know when the time is right to start again, don't rush it, take your time

AQ hope appointment on Tuesday goes ok.

Lindy glad your enjoying those sleepless nights, take every advantage of it :)

Afm well AF didn't show today, so I'm late. Odd for me, add in I've had a banging headache that just won't go away. Had a lazy day watching 24 so feeling rather sleepy now
Hope medicash comes up with something good tomorrow.

Hi to all the gang, sorry for lack of personals x x x x

AQ hope so! Feels like its on the way but no sign of it, would be a lovely suprise if it turned out to be thou but not holding out much hope given everything we've been thru lately x x x

Does anyone know what time Bugs scan is?? hope to god its good news x

Gemz- Look at Lindy! she had a failed cycle an then got preg so is possible ;-) hope AF stays away for a good reason x

Lindy- Did you get my email address that i text you? i was in the middle of something when i texted it so not sure if i wrote it properly. lol x

Hope everyone has a good wk! i am off for a long walk along the prom. Just called PCT who said no answer yet and she will chase it up an call me back later so hope she finds something out as no knowing at all is torture xxx

Good luck Bugs :thumbup:

I rang the Hewitt centre this morning, and they said they faxed my prescription to pharmasure on the 1st Feb, but when I rang pharmasure they had never received it. I told the Hewitt about the mix up and they are going to re-fax it today. Pharmasure said there is no prob as they can do next day deliveries if needs be. I won't start stimming until late next week at the earliest, so no harm done am very relieved (and more than a tad excited!) It's amazing how much difference a few days can make to your mood :thumbup:

Big hugs and hellos to all the ladies here, can't do individual messages as am in work and may get caught :winkwink:

Harley-Its a good job you checked isnt it?! glad it all worked out in the end and yes very exciting times ahead! i remember how excited i was with our 1st cycle. Hope is the greatest gift ;-) xxx

I keep checking in here this morning to see how Bugs got on. Really hoping it is good news!!
Harley81 - it is a good job you checked isnt it! I did think two weeks was a bit long to wait for Pharmasure to be in touch. I paid my invoice this morning. If i haven't heard from them by Thursday they are getting a phonecall. I have my drug appointment on the 27th.
AQ- It must be so hard waiting to find out, i know its hard but try and keep yourself busy and active and focus on your next cycle. x
Gemz - i really hope AF is staying away for a good reason. How lovely would it be for another miracle baby in this forum. xx

Harley don't worry that happened to me too! Hubby had to call them and then the HC a few times to sort it

Hi girls, well it's still not looking good. Scan today still shows the gestational sac with some kind of dot in it but they can't make out anything else. She didn't have my last scan to be able to compare size so she is trying to get that from Care but by the looks of it we are looking at a blighted Ovum so lucky us we've had the full set of things that can go wrong. They've booked me in for another scan in 2 weeks time as it's too early to discount as a viable pregnancy but she basically said to prepare for the worst !!!!

Oh bugs, wish I could say something to make you feel better. Just stay positive and don't give up hope. You've got a little fighter there x x x

Sorry it wasn't better news for you and you are still in limbo. I will hope and pray your little embryo is still fighting for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->