IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Oh Jamie, sorry sweetie that your in pain. Doesn't mean that AF is coming.

Lovetoeatcake I know it's tiring waiting but it'll come soon enough

AQ good news from Mr K at least

LMH didn't see that - what was he on tv for?

He was talking about the age limit being raised to 42

Lmh- Glad you got your date for the PIE. It goes fast after that. Yes its awful to lose a close friend. I lost my other close friend in Nov so very close together and hard to bear really. They were both my bridesmaids and looking at our wedding pics makes me so sad x

Jamie- I hope the bleed is not AF and that you get a BFP soon. Its so hard isnt it x

Melbram- Ah back on the rollercoaster eh :) soon be pupo! can't wait to get started again myself x
Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks for all your support ladies, Turns out I'm just a big whinger for nothing, had to test early I couldn't stop my self,
:bfp: I'm so happy but also so cautious too
Woke up at 4 am really needing too per and thought, why not.. My test came up 1-2 weeks
I woke up at 7:15 today and thought best make sure, came up positive 2-3 weeks, :happydance: x

Congratulations Jamie. Think we all needed your good news x x x

Congrats Jamie - fx for the rest of us

AQ - so sorry about your friend just terrible to lose someone so young. Thinking of you

Bugs - how are you doing?

Melbram - yay starting again!!!

Hi to the rest of the gang x

Jamie - Congratulations! Thats fab news!!

Gemz - I agree it is totally unfair. If they can build bigger houses for these people, then they can make the system of IVF on the NHS fair, with three goes for everyone! I felt a pang of jealousy as well seeing Kate's bump.

Melbram - looks like you will be about a week behind me. I'm feeling very nervous, how about you?

AFM - Got my delivery of mediciations today. Makes it feel extremely real now! Next step; Drug appointment on Wednesday.

Hi to everyone else.xx

Awwww Jamie massive congratulations :happydance: Praying its a sticky bean xx

Gemz that woman was on daybreak this morning, very annoying, and so unfair when some authorities don't even fund ivf! x

Melbram good luck for your cycle, really hope this is your time xx

Bugs how are you getting on? When's your next scan? x

Hi to everyone else :flower:

Jamie- Huge CONGRATS!!:happydance::bfp::happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths x

Lovetoeatcake- Yay for the meds delivery! yes it does feel very real when you get your 'baby making box' :happydance: x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry for lack of personals. Feeling quite down today xxx

Thank you everyone still can't believe it
Hope your feeling better soon AQ, I suppose it will take a lot of time tho
Sorry for lack of personals still on mobile
X

AQ sorry to hear about your friend such sad news.

I am lurking about well I'm taking myself back to work tomorrow I can feel myself slipping to the dark places so I need to get some routine back don't know if I'm ready but work are pretty good so I'm sure I'll be fine.
I've had a bit of a nightmare trying to get the 2 scans compared coz I went the women's on Monday Care have faxed my 6 week scan to them but they said they haven't got it so it was sent again but no one's rang me so I've give up I'll just wait and see what Care say on Tuesday. Just need closure on this now I was tempted to stop the progesterone to bring on the miscarriage but the clinic want me to wait and I've managed to get enough clexane and progesterone of the NHS to finish this cycle of and for our next go so that will save us a couple of hundred quid. Now to make the decision to give up on my eggs and go donor or give them one last go decisions decisions xxxx

Hope everyone is well xxx

Lovetoeatcake yey your getting closer

AQ here if you need me, sending big hugs

Jamie been beaming all day, so pleased for you

Hugs to all tonight, x x x

Bugs, I'm so sorry your feeling so low. Try and stay positive and follow what the doctors tell you to do. Worry about everything else at a later date

Big hugs x x x

Hi everyone

I am waiting for day one of full flow period after taking estrogen for the whole of last month. i stopped taking it last Friday and it says it takes three to six days to come. i have been having brown spotting for two days and a small amount of red this morning and now its stopped again. i have phoned care and they have said this may be all i get but i am worried i am going to end up starting on the wrong day and mess up completely before i have even started! i have to phone them again at three x x x

Bugs sending you hugs- you need time to grieve for what has happened before you can plan for the future but still praying your little miracle is happening. Xxxx

Good luck cvah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->