IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

AQ I have no sympathy for myself what so ever! I thought it would be a clever idea after my 2 hour gym session to do a Pilates class - I'm proper suffering as a result! Trying to get healthy so my recovery times quicker for op in may but defiantly over did it

We nope I'm 37 much older than the rest of you! 32 is no age at all.

Sorry for the lack of personals had a crap weekend with everything and findin I'm really emotional but AF due this week so prob why.

Catch up with all the updates shortly xx

I think I'm the oldest at 40!!! I was 39 when I had my cycle so there is always hope.

Cvaeh good luck for your cycle, hope you managed to enjoy your birthday :hugs:

Little angel good luck for your transfer, sounds like you have 2 strong embies xx

MrsE :hugs::hugs:

Bugs will be thinking of you on Tuesday xx

Hi to everyone else xxx

Hope you managed to have a Happy Birthday Cvaeh. I'm 31 in May.
Little Angel -thats a good sign they want to take your embryo's to blasto stage. Good Luck with your transfer.
MrsE - hugs and hope you are feeling a bit better.
Bugs - Will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Gemz - Pilates is a killer! I have just started doing some gentle Fertility yoga and that has left me aching! I am so unfit!
AQ - hope you are feeling a bit better?

Hi to everyone else. x

Hi ladies, well as expected a missed miscarriage was confirmed today. We could actually see a yolk sac today so it's encouraging that we got that far. We stop the meds tonight so hopefully it will pass naturally but I've got an appointment at the women's for a week today if it doesn't. Follow up booked in for 2 weeks and next cycle penned in for possibly July xxxx

Bugs- it is devastating news to get and I know you cannot prepare for it. Sending you huge hugs. You are amazing taking the good from this cycle and already looking towards your next go straight away. I pray you get your BFP soon , you deserve it. Xxx

Bugs I'm so sorry for what you are going through nothing is much consolation. Have a nice glass of wine or whatever you enjoy the most.

Will you stick with Care for your next cycle?

Afm not sure if all te hormones but I've come out in like a heat rash - I know how is that possible in this Baltic weather!!! Come out in pimples on my back, I am due on this week but never had this reaction so guessing its all the drugs! I'm in a right pickle we have a frozen Blasto which we can put back prob cycle next month. Or while I've still got eggs do I wait to afford another fresh cycle and then have more in the bank for future? However it will prob take us 6 mth to save save up for the next fresh cycle I worry about waiting an not havin eggs?!

Bugs- so sorry that it wasn't better news for you. Big hugs x x

Mrse- It must be a difficult decision for you to make. What has your consultant suggested?

Hi to everyone else, sorry for such a short post.

Afm- i have done four days of menopur and feel nothing so hope something is happening in there. x x x

Cvaeh I never used to feel anything when stimming so I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure everything is cooking nicely.

MrsE that is a tough decision but I think I would give that frostie a go. Some people react better to a fet as your body is a lot calmer and had a chance to settle but I understand that you're anxious over egg quality.

Yeah as long as Mr Patel can come up with a different protocol we're gonna go with care again I really can't fault them it's just my body that isn't playing ball. We've just booked 2 weeks in Fuertaventura in June ready to go again in July so we're gonna spend the next few months getting back to normal and fit so at least we've something to look forward too xxx

Hi everyone else xxxx

Shelly hope your transfer went ok today xxx

Bugs I'm ever so sorry. I felt for sure it was your time. Words can't express how sorry I am and I'm thinking of you and your husband. Big hugs

Mrse - if be tempted to give your frozen one a go, it's cheap and as others have said it can work. Ok at jules - she got twins with one frozen!

Shelley hope transfer went well

Jamie how you feeling?

AQ, Lindy, caveh and everyone else (sorry for lack of personals) hope your all ok.

Afm I've got a sinus infection :( snivelling like you wouldn't believe. On the positive side though, my husband has got a job interview on Tuesday. Keeping fingers crossed so there's a chance that he may be able to come home forever! So excited at the thought, hate this living apart thing for work

Hugs x x xx

Bugs- really sorry to hear your news, but yey for getting so far, I hope next time you get your take home :baby:

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well :flower:

It's been a strange day, it was my aunties funeral. Very sad, but it was such a lovely service, I think she had a really nice send off.

I also got my period today (sorry if tmi!), so I rang the unit and my baseline scan is tomorrow. Then scans next mon and fri, and if everything goes well egg collection the following week. I can't believe things are moving so quickly, very scary, and a bit exciting

Bugs I'm sorry to hear that, June will be here before you know it x
Hope the interview goes well for your husband gemz and hope you get well soon
I'm feeling ok thanks, just hate waiting now, another 2 weeks today until I go in! I think it's because throughout the whole process I was always in and out of hospital and taking my medication daily, but now I'm not doing anything.. And it's strange
Hope everyone ok xx

Hi ladies

Well weve just got our appointment for our consultation on 14th march and just wondered what to expect from then on and timescales.

Woul be really nice to get to know peopl in the same bat visiting the same hospital.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi and welcome Rachel, is this your first consultation? Hav you been to the PAtient information evening? X

Yeah we have been to the evening and had bloods etc done just waiting for this now ahhh we can't wait!!!

Sounds abit crazy when I'm petrified of needles!!

It runs pretty fast from here then :) if all bloods come back fine your good to go,
I'm pretty sure, and one of the other ladies can correct me if I'm wrong but after the consultation they will tell you to ring up on the first day of your period to get your drug appointment,
I was petrified of needles but done them all my self and it was so easy, I hate getting bloods or whatever took by someone else tho.. Strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->