IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Cvaeh good luck sweetie, you deserve your little miracle. I'm sure the docs know what they're doing

Bugs how's things getting on with you x x

Bugs- I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Did you hear anything about your scans? Either way only you know if you are ready to go back to work. If it keeps you busy and stops you from sinking into depression then it can only be a good thing. Not sure what to advise about your eggs. For me it would come down to money and if how I feel I would cope with another IVF cycle.
Cvaeh - wishing you loads of luck for this cycle.
AQ- hope you are ok.

Hi to everyone else. Any pregnancy symptoms yet Jamie??

Bugs- So sorry you are going through this after coming so far. Life can be so shit!!! people who deserve things rarely get them and its so sad. I hope you manage to get a miracle from this but i know realistically that is not looking likely. I will keep you in my prayers x

Cvaeh- Wishing you so much luck for this cycle! truly hope you get your miracle this time around. x

Hi to Gemz, Lovetoeatcake, Jamie, MrsE, Sharkey, Laura, Bear, Jules, Polly, Lindy, and all the gang xxx

Hi

Congratulations Jamie!!! Amazing news!

AQ sorry to hear about your friend, hope you're starting to feel a little better.

Bugs :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies in the middle of a cycle or just starting/getting ready to start!

AFM been to PIE, waiting for blood test appointment now. Just been filling in all the paperwork!

xx

Mum just rang to say the drugs have arrived. I texted this to my husband who showed his friend in work, he now thinks i'm an international drug dealer!

It's been a sad week as my auntie passed away, she was only 45 (not a real auntie by blood, but always treated her as mum's sister). She'd been battling cancer for a long time and I know she's at peace now, but still so sad :cry:.

Next week will be odd as have injection training and will hopefully get my withdrawal bleed and have scan and start stimming, but will also be the funeral. So very exciting on one hand, extremely sad on the other. That's life I suppose, very confusing emotionally :wacko:

Big hugs to everyone, I think there are quite a few of us about to begin this exciting/ nervewracking/ nauseating journey, good luck to all :flower:

Harley- so sorry about your auntie. Good luck with your cycle. X

Hi ladies, hope your all ok,
LMH the time flies after the pie meeting, won't be long! X

Melbrahm how you doing being back on the roller coaster? X

Gemz I agree it is shocking what the government do, as mr k said on baby makers, he thinks ivf should readily be available to any one free of charge on the nhs x

Jules how long left for you now??

Loveto, looking forward to your appointment on Wednesday? When are you actually starting your cycle? Mine was literally day after drug appointment, x

Cvaeh and bear good luck :) x

AQ how you feeling this week? :hugs: x

Harley sorry to hear about your auntie, :hugs:
Good luck for your cycle x

Lindy hope you and your little miracle are ok :) x

Bugs i can't imagine what your going through, I really hope your ok, you've been on my mind all week! Any news about your scans? The HC don't seem to be very good with their facing, I sent two lots of letters of my doctor to them and they claimed they weren't received so I done it whilst on the phone to them and one of the nurses stood by fax machine! So have you gone back to work? Lots of hugs xx

MrsE sorry if you have already wrote it but any news with you? X

AFM- just plodding along, went to watch phantom of the opera last night in the empire, loved it! Amazingly super tired all the time! Going back the hospital on the 13/3/13 :/ x

Hi to everyone else sorry if I missed you but it's literally took about 20 minutes to even write this :) x

Jamie - Yes excited but nervous about my appointment. I start injecting next Sunday. They tried to fit me in on the thursday or friday but there were no appointments. Hope the time flies between now and your scan. Being tired is a good sign!
Hi to everyone else, hope you all have a nice weekend. Just tried to get Beyonce tickets this morning and failed miserably!!

Bear- Glad you have had PIE as that gets the ball well and truly rolling x

Jamie- I am plodding along. Been very emotional today :( Glad all is good with you x

Harley- Yay for the meds arriving x

Lindy- How are u and your lil man doing? x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is well. It sounds like there are a few of us starting or just about to start our cycles at the moment. I hope its the year for us all.

Africa- Sending you big hugs.

afm- i have started my steroids and done my first menopur. I feel emotional this time round and i don't know why. I should be used to it all by now. I already seem to have a dodgy stomach with it all. I am 32 today which makes me feel worse as just keep thinking my eggs are even older.

x x x x

Happy Birthday Cveah, I thought the same this time round I'll be 32 in Sept it's scary to think I was 28 when I had my 1st cycle. I'm sure you'll be fine, have you switched to PIO injections this time round I know they're more expensive but defo think they keep AF away. I still haven't had a proper bleed and I do think it's down to the PIO.

Hope everyone else is well, a few getting ready to go, I'm actually a bit jealous that I'm going to have to wait till about June before we can go again always waiting for something !!!

I'll let you know how I get on at the clinic Tuesday not really looking forward to them showing me a big black hole in my womb but it's a black hole of a pregnancy sac that we've never had before so hopefully there will be something in it next time xxxx

:hugs: cevah & bugs.

I was 32 when we got pg with our little miracle so I hope it's a lucky year for both of you too :thumbup:
xx

Hi bugs

No i am on double dose of utrogesteron if i manage to get that far. i just hope and pray we manage to get something to get some embryos this time. good luck for Tuesday, i am still praying for a little fighter for you x x x

Cvah- I'm 37. Keep your chin up! Lots of women in late thirties now have succesful treatment. Enjoy your birthday. Xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm really sorry I've not been around much - I hope everyone is OK. Have been feeling a bit poorly with the medication.

Well, I made it to the egg collection, last Thursday - was in quite a bit of discomfort afterwards, just starting to feel normal again today.

They managed to get three eggs, was a little disappointed, but got a phone call on Friday morning to say two of our three eggs had fertilised ... thank goodness.

Anyway, was supposed to go in today to have the transfer, but we got a call early this morning to say that our two eggs were good (one 8 cell and one 6 cell) and they wanted to leave it until day 5 until transfer.

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but the fact they want to leave it until day 5 must be good - right?

Anyway, I go back in on Tuesday for the transfer. So just hoping and praying our embryo's have stayed strong and made it to day 5.

Will try and catch up with everyone as soon as I can.

Shelly xx

Great news Little angel. Good luck with transfer on Tuesday. X

Bugs- hope a miracle happens on tuesday for you somehow x

Cvaeh- I know iv said it on fb, but happy birthday :) x

Little angel- Great news that you got 2 embies an good luck for ET x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Cvaeh happy birthday! I hope it was a decent one!

Little-angel! Yey!! That's good news, plus gives them more time to choose the best one good luck on Tuesday!

Bugs I'm 31 in September. Last years birthday was totally shit for me. It was the one year anniversary of my granddads death, my best friend got married so I had to put on a smiley face the day before as I was her maid of honour and our first IVF resulted in a fail the week before. I've promised myself a 39th this year. Age is but a number, don't worry like others said older women get pregnant with IVF

Sorry for lack of personals, on phone so I can only respond to those on this page, hard work squinting!

Afm in a lot of pain today. Went to Pilates the other day, and I ache I places I didn't think was possible :)

Meant to say girls, i am 32 in May too so it is deffo the most popular age on here! lol x

Gemz- Hope u feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->