IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Laura when are u retestin thu?? Foxey when do u test is it wed hope times not dragged too much thinkin of u hope to hear some good news soon littlepee hope your rarin to go hunni africa sounds like a plan :) caz how are u? xx

Knew I'd missed someone wrighty fingers crossed hunni hope u have ur. Sticky bean in there :) xx

Hiya girlies, hope everyones ok,

babys4beckyx- my test day is thursday hun! fingers crossed!!!!!!! i get some good news! xxxxx

good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust xxxxxxx :)

hey becky time hasn't dragged to much actually, less than 24 hours to go, i might even bottle it tomoz and wait till the weekend. really dont wanna c a negative. im due my period today as well so far so good nothin. a question im not sure about? does the pessaries stop your period or can you still start if your not pregnant? just thinking with the progestrone in the pessaries does it trick your body inot thinking your pregnant so you dont bleed even if your not?????? hope everyone is ok xx

hey becky time hasn't dragged to much actually, less than 24 hours to go, i might even bottle it tomoz and wait till the weekend. really dont wanna c a negative. im due my period today as well so far so good nothin. a question im not sure about? does the pessaries stop your period or can you still start if your not pregnant? just thinking with the progestrone in the pessaries does it trick your body inot thinking your pregnant so you dont bleed even if your not?????? hope everyone is ok xx

hiya foxeydevil- hows u? i was thinking the same about the pessaries hun, my period was due yesterday and had no sign of it coming fingers crossed!!, just hope ive missed it and its not the pessaries stoppin it from arrivin. glad to see it hasnt dragged for u hun. Not long for u now, eeeeeek im excited for u! fingers crossed hun and hope u get ur BFP! xxxxx :baby:

hi everyone hope ur all okay

laura/foxydevil what is it like taking those presseries do u feel anything of them i dont like the idea of having them doesent sound nice were u put them ha!! but i supose there better than the injections right!! my last injections tonight had last menopur this morning last buserlin 2nite a 6 then my hcg at 10pm then none 2morrow then all rearing to go on thursday morning xx

good luck with ur test 2morrow and thursday hope they r bfp x

laura will u have to go through all this again if ur not cause none were froze hun fx u dont x

Laura just googled it and apparently they can delay or bring on early period, case of waiting i guess. how you feeling about thursday?
Littlepee to be honest it aint bad at all, after all the internal scans and injections weve done, stickin a little thing up ur back passage is nothing. im still using em rectally even after i became pupo, tried it vaginally and it melts and leaks out, not my cup of tea. so you having your ec thursday? xx

good luck with ur test 2morrow and thursday hope they r bfp x

laura will u have to go through all this again if ur not cause none were froze hun fx u dont x

i only got one froze out of 11 so wed have to start again if this one or next one doesnt work. i ssssssssssooooooooooo hope it works for us all coz it aint nice :-( xx

littlepee- i was like dat hun didnt like the idea of the pessaries before i started um, but there not to bad honest!, yeah if im not :( il have to go on to my second and probably last cycle coz we dont have the dosh to pay for it unless we won the lotto hehe, im just hoping its worked fxd! xxx

littlepee- i was like dat hun didnt like the idea of the pessaries before i started um, but there not to bad honest!, yeah if im not :( il have to go on to my second and probably last cycle coz we dont have the dosh to pay for it unless we won the lotto hehe, im just hoping its worked fxd! xxx

you had yours done on nhs hun? x

Laura just googled it and apparently they can delay or bring on early period, case of waiting i guess. how you feeling about thursday?
Littlepee to be honest it aint bad at all, after all the internal scans and injections weve done, stickin a little thing up ur back passage is nothing. im still using em rectally even after i became pupo, tried it vaginally and it melts and leaks out, not my cup of tea. so you having your ec thursday? xx

oh right yeah like u say hun its just a waiting game then! fxd for us all! xxx

yeah hun we did this is our first go! xxx

fx crossed then it bfp for both of u x

foxy yeah ec on thursday morning it was originally for mon/tue this wk but i wasnt responding well to menopur so had to up my dose twice but they have grown a few was 16mm yesterday on my scan feel really bloated 2day feel like im gonna pop just hope i dont get that oshh cause still got a couple of days left x

yeah hun we did this is our first go! xxx

my first go and had to pay 7500 so far :-( x

fx crossed then it bfp for both of u x

foxy yeah ec on thursday morning it was originally for mon/tue this wk but i wasnt responding well to menopur so had to up my dose twice but they have grown a few was 16mm yesterday on my scan feel really bloated 2day feel like im gonna pop just hope i dont get that oshh cause still got a couple of days left x

i was warned i might have oshh when i had my 3rd scan coz they counted 22 follicles rather big ones, but luckily they retrieved 12 eggs and everything was fine, so youll be ok im sure. as long as your responding its all good hunny fingers crossed for you xx

me 2 with my 4 failed iui i bet ive paid that hospital £10000 alltogether its gutting isnt it x

OMG theres no way we coudt afford to pay for it, so just hope this one works or the 2nd one if we need to move onto it! its shocking how much it is but if u get ur lil miracle at the end of it itl be worth every penny! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->