IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

me 2 with my 4 failed iui i bet ive paid that hospital £10000 alltogether its gutting isnt it x

yes it seems so unfair we should be punished, my husband already has kids so we had to pay. same for u? x

fx crossed then it bfp for both of u x

foxy yeah ec on thursday morning it was originally for mon/tue this wk but i wasnt responding well to menopur so had to up my dose twice but they have grown a few was 16mm yesterday on my scan feel really bloated 2day feel like im gonna pop just hope i dont get that oshh cause still got a couple of days left x

i was warned i might have oshh when i had my 3rd scan coz they counted 22 follicles rather big ones, but luckily they retrieved 12 eggs and everything was fine, so youll be ok im sure. as long as your responding its all good hunny fingers crossed for you xx

awwwww good luck for thursday hun, hope they get lots of eggs! xxxx :baby:

foxy devil iv already got a little boy whos 5 i had him from my 4th iui. really want a brother or sister for him so last chance for me this one if it doesnt work ill be gutted but at least iv got him anyway but wont look at it that way at the time if i got a bfn, i tried for him for 7 years and it hurt going through it all cant believe im doing it again ha i feel the same now as i did back then x

foxy devil iv already got a little boy whos 5 i had him from my 4th iui. really want a brother or sister for him so last chance for me this one if it doesnt work ill be gutted but at least iv got him anyway but wont look at it that way at the time if i got a bfn, i tried for him for 7 years and it hurt going through it all cant believe im doing it again ha i feel the same now as i did back then x

would u not consider adoption? x

would u not consider adoption? x

hi yeah we said that we would consider fostering rather than adopting x

fx crossed then it bfp for both of u x

foxy yeah ec on thursday morning it was originally for mon/tue this wk but i wasnt responding well to menopur so had to up my dose twice but they have grown a few was 16mm yesterday on my scan feel really bloated 2day feel like im gonna pop just hope i dont get that oshh cause still got a couple of days left x

i was warned i might have oshh when i had my 3rd scan coz they counted 22 follicles rather big ones, but luckily they retrieved 12 eggs and everything was fine, so youll be ok im sure. as long as your responding its all good hunny fingers crossed for you xx

awwwww good luck for thursday hun, hope they get lots of eggs! xxxx :baby:

thanks laura lets hope i come on this forum on thursday with loads of eggs ready to be fertalized and u have got ur bfp have u had any symptoms i bet ur symtom spotting all the time hey x:dust:

i wouldn't consider fostering, my friend looked into it all kinds of rules and regs. u can't even hug the child if they get upset!!!!!!!!!!! not allowed to form a bond with them as its a temporary thing. i couldnt do that. automatic reaction is to hug an upset child. id rather adopt x

i wouldn't consider fostering, my friend looked into it all kinds of rules and regs. u can't even hug the child if they get upset!!!!!!!!!!! not allowed to form a bond with them as its a temporary thing. i couldnt do that. automatic reaction is to hug an upset child. id rather adopt x

oh you would give them a hug its ur first reaction its stupid that isnt x

the only symptoms ive had is very sore boobs and nipples, there realy killin! but that could be due to the pessaries i suppose and being realy tired but that could be due to a strange sleep pattern ive been having from things bein on my mind hehe! so dont actually know if there symptoms or not realy hehe! have u had any symptoms foxey? xxxx

laura my boobs r sore which is different usually i get sore nipples when im due my period but not sore boobs. the sore boobs are caused by an increase of oestrogen according to the internet not progrestrone, so it isnt the pessaries :). ive been eatin chocolate which i dont usually eat, dont have a sweet tooth. hopefully good signs for us both. x

littlepee yeah fostering rules r crap. think its cruel to put the child thru that x

i think ill have take me dog 4 a walk cant get of this pc lol x

laura my boobs r sore which is different usually i get sore nipples when im due my period but not sore boobs. the sore boobs are caused by an increase of oestrogen according to the internet not progrestrone, so it isnt the pessaries :). ive been eatin chocolate which i dont usually eat, dont have a sweet tooth. hopefully good signs for us both. x

littlepee yeah fostering rules r crap. think its cruel to put the child thru that x

i hope sore boobs is a good sign then coz i dnt usually suffer with it! ooooooo its a exciting now, fingers crossed!!! eeeeeeek! xxxxx:baby::baby:

hey girls hope your all well. I'm full of a cold AGAIN feel like i've just recovered from one, so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone?

I've got my fingers crossed for you girls testing wed/thurs.

For the girls who are on their first IVF treatment how long has the whole process been for you? from the date you were referred to LWH until being PUPO? xx

hey girls hope your all well. I'm full of a cold AGAIN feel like i've just recovered from one, so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone?

For the girls who are on their first IVF treatment how long has the whole process been for you? from the date you were referred to LWH until being PUPO? xx

hey hun hope you feel beta soon, take multi-vitamins i used to suffer colds alot but since taking multi vitamins i dont get em half as much. my husband had his operation to extract his sperm in october, we were referred in august. not long really then it took from november to now to be pupo but i was dealing with two hospitals and the lack of communication between them was a nightmare xxxx

How is everyone?

hi hun, we first got referred to LWH in 2006 and its took from then till me being pupo, so quite a long time lol xxx

Hiya girls.

Laura and foxey- best of luck for testing girls! we need some bfps on here xxx

Wrighty- how long till u test hun? xxx

Littlepee- Best of luck for thursday! lots of healthy eggs xxx

Laura, did u wait that long cos u were having investigations done at LWH before going for IVF? I would imagine if issues are more apparent then its a lot faster?

Hope everyone else is ok. I am still post watching! lol. Going to call LWH in 2wks if i dnt hear anything xxx

Africaqueen- yeah hun it was becoz they where investigating why my OH had no sperm that took the time realy, then they investigated me aswell and found out i had slight pcos on my right ovary, that didnt take much time as all they did was lots of blood work and a hycosey scan. after investigations my OH got put on tamoxifen and we where told to try naturally for 12 months to c if it happened but sadly it didnt! so that y we got put on the ivf list. so thats probably y it took 5 years hehe ,Hope u hear off LWH soon hun! xxxx

Me too hun! just cant wait to get started now! sooner the better.
Hoping i will be a priority on the list as i have no tubes. Fingers x'd!

My ex had very low sperm count and thats why we never conceived after trying for 4.5yrs. My hubby must be fine cos he managed to get me preggo within 3mths first time and within 3mths the last time with 1 tube! lol. Hoping that will make our chances good, the fact that i have been pg twice and that dh has good swimmers...

Oooh BTW- When i was preg both times, the first sign was mega tender nipples ;-)
Pray its a good sign for u xxx

Hi girls I hope your all ok I have got butterflys thinkin of u all this week and doin ur HPT's hope its BFP's all round I would think if your due to get your period it would just come regardless of pessaries as AF doesn't give a shit lol AFM I'm absolutely dreadin thursday I'm so nervous had a rubbish day today got a puncture and ran out of diesel and my crown came out they say it comes in 3's so hope I'm done for the year :/ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->