IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lisa- That would be great :) up to now its me, you, Gemz, Lindy. Not sure who else?? xxx

Hi girls sorry I can't make Thursday cos I'm working but hope you all have a lovely time xx

AQ - take any good luck signs I say!! Whooooo for the next round.

Afm - had my mega long interview today not sure how it went. On the ivf front we were debating if to go with my next AF but think we've decided to ourselves another month to get over everything that's happened this far. It will be 1 year in may that I miscarried so not really wanting to do a cycle which means finding out around the same date just not sure it's good karma! X

Ooh i didn't know that bout blackbirds! That's super fab! We have a nest in our garden, which our lily (our cat my profile pic) has repeatedly tried to get at, but keeps failing!

Lindy, would be awesome if you could do that, I think it's just three of us! Any times good for me as I'm off that week - I'm getting hair cut in the evening though so can't be out late!

Mrse go with your gut, I'm sure what ever you decide will be the best, giving yourself a little bit of time to recover might be a good thing,

Hi Everyone,

Harley- Hope you are ok, try and keep yourself as busy as possible and stay away from Google! haha easier said than done i know. Fingers crossed for you!

AQ- I'm not a superstitious person, but i would definitely take that as a good sign! Not long now!

MRSE- i think it is good to take time out and have a break from it all. Hope you are ok.

I would love to meet up with you all but I am in work. Have a fab time, i have been dying to go there, i am a big friends fan.

AFM- Had my scan today, all went fine. Got shown how to do the stims, which is still confusing me a bit, but hopefully will be fine. All systems go now and i am getting a bit scared!

Ooh cake it's exciting though isn't it starting stimms, when do you go for your next scan?

Hope you ladies have a nice meet up, I'd love to come and meet you all, but I'll be in work too :(.

Afm I have a dodgy stomach and am sooooo tired I can't stay awake for long. I came home from work and my boss has sent me an email about the amount of sickness I've had.... I've only taken 1 day sickness for the ivf so far, and as for Ibs I can't help it if sometimes it kicks off and I need to be near a loo! She has been rather unsympathetic, and I'm beginning to wish I'd got a doctors note for the 2ww!

Hi to everyone else :)

Hi girls

Got my meds today from the chemist so all ready to go!! soooo excited now!
What i wanted to ask was, what have you girls used for trigger (hcg)? I have always used ovritrelle but it is 'pregnyl' iv been given? its 1 amp and 1 water which i have to mix myself and then inject. Last cycle i had a pen? im fine with mixing etc anyway just wondered if anyone had the same? Also there were no drawing up needles or syringes in my pack so the nurse at the hewitt said she will give me those when i go for my scan so feeling very excited and relieved now. Just want AF to show on time! she is due Fri or sat xxx

That's fab news about getting the drugs and starting this weekend :). I used gonasi as my trigger, which was also powder and water that wasn't kept in the fridge x

Harley I can give you some information on the law and ivf sickness if you need it, I had a bit of an awkward time last year with my boss.

My trigger was the same as Harley's AQ!

Afm only had yesterday off for leave from weekend in bath with my mum, but the amount of work I've come back to is insane!! Roll on half term week! X x

Thanks girls.
This is powder an water but has to be kept in the fridge and i have read online that pregnyl is made with actual urine from preg women and that ovritelle is synthetic but dont know if this is true! haha xxx

Hi Harley, My next scan is the 5 April. I'm praying that i get a few decent follicles. My AMH is on the low side and this is my main concern.

Hi AQ - Yes i have Gonsai to trigger as well. Ewww Wee?? Really? haha Hope AF arrives on time for you. xx

Lovetoeatcake I'm sure you'll be fine don't worry too much about AMH its still new x x x

Girls just a quick one from me today! I'm in work but ive been dying to tell someone other than work- it's not ivf related but I'm over the moon!

Our syndicate in work has won the euro millions! Not the jackpot obviously but we got 5 numbers meaning we won 41k!!! Between us all we got £4000 each!!! I can't believe it! Hubby and I have decided to put it aside incase we need private ivf! Can't believe our luck x x x

That is fantastic news gemz! Thanks for the offer of the info, but I don't think i'll need to go any further as I spoke to HR earlier who said that it's no problem and even if the amount of sickleave i've taken triggers a referral to occy health the doctor there will say it's treament related and that's the end of it.

My house move is turning into a bigger saga than war and peace, my solicitor is away this week and his replacement just phoned and said the people buying mine don't have to move next Tuesday so we don't need to rush.....Hang on a sec hubby and I have arranged a van and booked time off work next Tue, and with my boss there is NO WAY of rearranging, bloomin' solicitors!!!!

Ah well, test day is fast approaching, don't feel too optimistic with my luck of late :(

wow Gems what fab news :D

Harley: when is test day now?

afm: back from baseline today - start stimms saturday with rescans 4th and 8th April so anticipate EC on the 10th April.....its all happening ;)

Hi Mel, it's supposed to be Sat, but i'm going to test on Fri as there's no way I can resist when i'll be at home for the bank holiday!

Yey Likkle!! Fabulous news.

Harley- good luck .... If you can last till Friday ;)

Wow Gemz - Thats amazing news!!
Harley - moving house is so stressful, Hope you sort it all out. Fingers crossed for Friday as well. Just a word of warning, i know someone who tested early and got negatives all the way up to the day before and then got a positive on her actual test day.
Melbram - Ooh how come your nest scan is the day before me? Is that because they need to check you more, didnt you produce a lot of follies last time?

Hi girls, sorry not posted for ages but have been trying to keep up with the news.

Gemz that's fab news!!! Hopefully you will get your bfp from your frostie and then you'll have a nice bit of money put away to spoil your lo x.

AQ I'm sooo excited for your cycle, I love the blackbird story, it has to be a good sign xx

Harley good luck for Friday x

Love to and Melbram good luck for your cycles x

I would love to join you ladies for coffee but I would have to bring my lo as have no childcare in the week. If that's a prob then I completely understand. I can't believe I never realised there was a central perk in Liverpool!!

Wishing everyone a happy Easter and sending lots of babydust for all of your cycles xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->