IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Wow gemz that's great news!!

I went to central perk today & they said if it was just 4-5 of us then there's no need to book for that time on a Thursday :thumbup:

Susie, it would be fine with me if you brought your LO but then I am one of the lucky ones so I would completely understand if AQ & gemz were uncomfortable. :hugs:
xx

Gemz- Wooohooooo!!! soooo made up for you! great stoke of luck and im sure more will follow! fab you have the money as a stand by should you need to have a private cycle too x

Lindy- Yeees not long at all now! few days and il be having my scan if AF plays ball an turns up on time! lol x

Harley- Wow can't believe you are in process of moving and having IVF too! your braver than me. Couldnt cope with double stresses. lol Lots of luck for Fri x

Melbram- Fab news you can start stimms! if AF arrives on time for me i will probs not be too far behind you x

Susie- Personally i am around babies all the time as most of our friends have babies so no prob with me if you bring LO x

Lisa- Great! its a date then :) so is it 2pm on 4th April right? x

Hi to all the gang x

Girls thanks so much! It still hasn't sunk in yet! I nearly lost the tickets too, as I'm in charge! Should have seen me this morning, was checking our 10 lines and I kept looking at the numbers on the screen and then on the ticket! Our office is open plan and I just screamed! Couldn't believe it. Had to get one of my work colleagues to check the numbers and we've hardly done any work today! As I'm the sydicte manager I've got to fill out some forms and well get a cheque from the post office. They won't pay out cash at that amount, so it'll go into my account then go into everyone's account later that day! Everyone's already planning on how to spend it!

Susiesue, I've got no problem with your little one coming along! My baby sister is 3 and my best friends have little ones so I'm used to them! Don't worry and come along!

Harley Friday will be here before you know it

Gem x x

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is okay.

Gemz- that is such exciting news. i don't know anyone else that has won big money.

Harley- good luck for test day.

afm- have had a rough couple of days emotionally but feel a bit better today. Still have real down thoughts so have to keep busy. We have booked a holiday to tenerife next week so looking forward to that. Don't think i will be able to make the meet up as think my nephew and niece are here. Have fun.

good luck to all those ladies in the middle of their cycles x x x

:hugs: cvaeh, sorry you've been having a tough time, I'm sure a week in the sun will do you a world of good :yipee:

So that's 5 of us so far for thurs 4th April at 2pm (& a LO) me,AQ Gemz, Susie and lindy :thumbup: anyone else is also more than welcome obviously :hugs:

It's just off dale street on Hatton gardens, there's a map here if anyone needs it

https://www.central-perk.co.uk/contact.html

Thanks Lisa, that's actually pretty embarrassing! I lived on Hutton gardens in Victoria halls when I was a student! Lol!

Cvaeh- Glad you are feeling a bit better. Hope you have a really great holiday and it gives you the time and space to make you feel yourself again. x

Quick Question - I started the stim injections yesterday and oh my goodness how fiddly!! I am going out for a meal on Monday and will have to do the injection in the toilets. Has anyone else done this before? Did you manage it ok? I did it last week with the buserelin and that wasnt a problem.

Lovetoeatcake I had a similar problem! Make sure you've got a plastic box to put your needle in, you can take it an hour either side of your usual time if that helps? X x

I had to do mine in the toilets when we went for a meal before going to see Phantom of the Opera! It wasn't a problem, although I did have visions of the door coming open and everyone seeing me 'shooting up' in the loos!

I am driving myself mad on knicker watch today, as even though I have very irregular periods, once I ovulate I usually have a 14 day luteal phase. I keep dashing to the loo, my work colleagues must think i've got the runs lol :blush:

Thanks Ladies - We are going out quite early so i think im just going to have to manage somehow. I should be a bit more efficient at doing it by then anyway.
Ha Harley i know, i would have to say i am a diabetic or something! when do you test?

Test day is officially Sat, but I think i'll do it in the morning as otherwise i'll spend all good Friday clock/ knicker watching!

Harley- well i have my fingers crossed for you. Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Good luck Harley x

Cvah enjoy holiday x

I did buserrilin in heathcoats toilet! Try and check the toilets first- mine had a little ledge which was handy and take some sanitiser stuff. X

Well thank you so much for your good luck, I think your baby dust may have paid off, I caved and tested early......Bfp! Still trying to be a bit cautious after last time, but we are thrilled :)

Wow Gemz - Thats amazing news!!
Harley - moving house is so stressful, Hope you sort it all out. Fingers crossed for Friday as well. Just a word of warning, i know someone who tested early and got negatives all the way up to the day before and then got a positive on her actual test day.
Melbram - Ooh how come your nest scan is the day before me? Is that because they need to check you more, didnt you produce a lot of follies last time?

Its my first scan after starting stimms this Saturday - 5 days of stimms then scan normal practice isnt it? that what I had last time - actually my scan days etc are exactly the same as last time - I had loads of follies last time - 19 eggs

is your scan first or second rescan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"