IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz- Yes that does make me feel less worried then :) thanks x

Loveto- They told me before ET to make sure i had a empty bladder so im sure they will tell you the same x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- AF is a day late wouldnt you know it! lol. Hope she comes tomorrow so i can call the hewitt on Monday an get this ball rolling xxx

AQ - it's as though your body knows something is going on! Mine was late when I was waiting to start as well!

I know! how weird huh? with both my previous cycles was the same! c'mon AF! haha xxx

Ditto what cake and gems said AQ, fingers crossed :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter, we had a tasty roast dinner at mum's which was a nice break from packing and moving stuff to the new house (when I say moving I mean supervising hubby!) x

Hi girls I'm a little low today my sister had a baby boy last night and AF arrived literally an hour before. DH says I should be happy for her as we are really close but I can't help having a little weep every now & then I'm I a bi**h?

Lmhiggins: No your not being a bitch at all what you are feeling is completely normal and im sure we have been through the same thing. Lots of people I know are pregnant at the moment all of which were not planned and some unwanted which really pees me off its just not fair. In sure you do feel really happy for your sister but its natural to feel a little resentful of the situation x when you have your lil baby it will be extra special x keep you chin up x

AQ: hope AF has arrived so you an get jabbing again

AFM: day 3 of stimms - all ok although the waters do not want to break - dont remember having to use so much force last time! smashed one yesterday good job got lots spare

HI to everyone else - hope you've all had a relaxing Easter x

Hi all

Hope you have had a good Easter!

Just a quick question for Africa and Mrse where do you get your dhea from? there are loads of sites but want to make sure i order authentic stuff. x x

Lmh- Aww no its natural to be consumed with jealously hun. Been there, done that. It has became a lot easier for me though as every one of our friends have had babies in past 2yrs and also 4 of my cousins so i learn how to block it out a lot. Hope its us soon x

Melbram- I found the waters fiddly to snap last cycle too. I found the snapper to be hard to use so i just used kitchen towel. Glad all is going well x

Cvaeh- I get my DHEA from Amazon. Its around £10 and comes from the states so takes around 2-3wks to arrive. The brand i get is 'Natrol 50mg' and for first 3mths i took 100mg per day but then reduced to 50mg per day as i was getting a lot of spots and broken sleep. I will soon be able to let you know if its made a difference :) x

STILL no AF!!! I am bit worried now as usually very regular and not even a sign of her. Really hope this is not the start of the menopause :(xxx

AQ probably anxious for it to come hence why your late! It'll come soon enough!

Lmh your not a bitch! Completely normal and like the others have said its natural

Mrse I always had problems with some of the water!

Yeah Gemz, your probs right. I am just really worried. Its probs the anxiety but hope she shows soon as desperate to get started now. Hope your ok? xxx

Hugs Higgins. It is so hard when somebody close has a baby and you are trying everything. My brother announced they were pregnant a few days after we got told to have ivf and baby arrived a month after mc. It broke my heart and I felt so guilty because j was totally jealous.

AQ-it is probably because you are on edge waiting for it to happen. Always happens to me especially holiday time when you want it not to clash!!

AF is in the building!! yaaaaaaay! haha.
She arrived around 6pm though so i class tomorrow as cd1 is that right??
Il call the hewitt tomorrow and get my baseline scan booked :)
Soooo excited and nervous girls. xxx

Woo hoo! Bet you've never been so glad to see the witch! Wishing you all the luck in the world for this cycle Hun x

Ah thanks hun! an yeah i was sooo glad to see her! best be last time for 9mths tho! ha.
Hows things with you? xxx

Thank you! i pray so :)
Today is the anniversary of my uncle's death(my mum's brother who died many yrs ago when he was 16) so taking it as a little sign that AF showed today of all days as my mum and Tommy were very close xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->