IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks Gemz. Just saves me 2 trips within a hr of eachother. lol.
I will be done in hc by 12 so anytime after then is fine for me if that's ok for you and Lindy and whoever else is coming? xxx

Earlier time is fine for me, just let me know when is good & I'll be there :) :thumbup:

wish i could be part of this page again (hopefully wont need assisted conception and if i do wont be in liverpool as im now living in south wales) :( but i posted in TTC and only had one reply to my question.

Its always buzzing in here. not ready to join any of the little groups they have in there was just after some advice but shocked at how few responses i had

miss this group

GOOD LUCK ladies
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
you all deserve your :bfp:

AQ: yey for AF arriving GL with scan Thursday x

Gems: sorry your appointment didnt go as anticipated :hugs: You will soon be starting again I couldnt quite believe its been 9 months since I started last time :wacko:

MrsE: best of luck with FET x

Jules: GL with labour bet you are so excited to have them in your arms now x

wrightywales: best of luck with the rest of your journey x

afm: nothing much to report d4 of stimms, a few twinges here and there - ready for scan on Thursday to see what's going on in there

HI to the rest of the gang :flower:

Sorry am jumpin in here aim not going too Liverpool clinc am going too Manchester but anyway

Ian starting on the short protocol very soon when AC arrives but am getting extremely nervous about egg collection so much so that aim scaredill back out ;/ I've had a c section so I don't know why ?:(.

I have a few questions when you ladies had egg collection was you sedated ??

If so was you sleepy or did they just give you pain relief instead of a vallium ????

Should we meet say at 12:30? Gives AQ time to get across town? I could also have a lie in! :D

Feeling a bit better now, I've got ladies day to look forward, so I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, sure fire way to make me feel better! Thanks for everyone's well wishes, I'm just fed up of the women's constantly moving the goal posts, first it was the lap and now this! Not sure how much I could take. Seriously considering move all my care to Manchester now

Betty, not sure what I had but its standard to be knocked out for egg collection. I was also knocked out for transfer too!

Melbram fx for scan on thurs! You and AQ will be in same boat! X x x

Ann okay thanks don't think I'll be completely under just inter vinous sedation I bloody hope it's only morphine !! Haha

I'm pretty sure it's a general for everyone for egg collection x

Hi everyone

Gemz- sorry your appointment wasn't more positive. July will be here before you know it.

Bettyb- i have had two collection at lwh and three at care. They have always been done under deep sedation and have always been asleep and unaware of what is going on. I always woke up pretty quickly though. The reports from the lab over the next few days are by far the worst.

Jules- It is all so exciting for you. My prediction is two little girls!! good luck x x x

Melbram- hope all goes well on Thursday.

afm- busy getting ready for our holiday.I can't wait to live in a bubble for a week. My skin is awful and ovaries aching. Anyone else had this after a failed cycle? think my hormones are everywhere x x x

Wrighty- Lovely to hear from you hun! hope all is going well with the new man an new plan! ;) what was the question you wanted answering?? pm me if you want. I ttc naturally for yrs before i lost my tubes x

Melbram- Good luck for Thurs! i should start stimming then so not too far behind you. What time is your scan?? x

Lisa- So glad your still coming for the coffee! :) x

Gemz- Thanks for that. 12.30 will be great for me and i can't wait! x

Betty- A lot of clinics use different ways of sedation for EC. At the womens they use deep sedation. Very similar to a GA, but different in the fact that you breath on your own and come round very quickly compared to a General so a lot better x

xxx

Cvaeh- cross posted there. Glad your taking a holiday. You deserve it. Have a lovely time and be selfish. Have a nice massage, glass or bottle of wine and some sunshine if your going abroad xxx

Thanks Hun am going too Manchester care for ec & et !!! Xx

Hi everyone hope you all had a good weekend.
Gemz - sorry your appointment didn't go as you expected. Enjoy getting your hair done and have a fab time at the races.

AQ - yay for AF arriving. Hope all goes well at your baseline scan.

Cvaeh - have a lovely holiday.

Melbram - I am day 7 of stimming and not feeling so great. I have a really heavy feeling in my lower stomach. I hope that is a good sign. My scan is not until Friday. Good luck. X

Loveto- I had that heavy feeling last cycle too. When you think of it, on a normal cycle we produce 1 egg. Our poor ovaries are working overtime with all the drugs so no wonder we feel bloated. Its a good sign though. Good luck for fri xxx

Cveah - to answer you question yes my skin was bad and had more painful pains the couple of cycles after my MC. In fact 2 months after my AF was over a week late which has never happened to me before. I can't believe that this time last year I was pregnant what a crappy year! Well it's got to change for us all - BFPs all the way!!!!

Gemz - sorry about your appt and that things are delayed. The good thing is that you have them in the freezer so don't need to go through all te waiting at the other end!!

I can't believe for a FET the process is so long - similar length to LP co injection day 21 and then about 3 weeks of tablets and delightful pesseries! So if I start next month I won't be doing the transfer until June!

Hi to all the other ladies xxx

Scan is as 12.30 tomorrow - also feeling dull ache and lots of twinges

Im in panick mode at the moment - OH has picked up a sickness bug and hasnt moved from bed all day - a few in work have had it and been laid up for days. Surely this isnt good for his swimmers - and if I get it that may mean be having to abandon this cycle arghhhh!

Melbram stay positive your not got it yet and hopefully you won't get his germs!

Feeling slightly better today, only just! Having hair done really has made a difference to my mood.

Are we still on for tomorrow? X x x

I'm still on for tomorrow gemz, 12.30 & I think AQ is too. Not sure about Lindy as she hasn't posted in a while.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->