IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Massive hugs AQ- bring on this round and lets keep the PMA up and the prayers going. Xxxxx

I'm a bit (a lot) stressed with moving house, can't wait to have everything moved tomorrow! But apart from that am fine, and still in that state of not believing! Got to wait 3 weeks tomorrow for our scan, fingers crossed this is our time and everything is ok x

So girls, do i count tomorrow as cd1? seeing as AF showed at 6pm today? xxx

AQ yey! At last! I think first day of bleed outs as day one thou - that's how I've always counted it (well that's what my app does anyway!)

Harley - feel your pain! I've vowed I'd never move house again! Lst time was far too stressful! Take it easy and just relax in the knowledge that your in the early stages so everyone gets to look after you x x

Afm, I see dr Kingsland tomorrow. I can't believe that's crept up so fast! Seemed like ages ago when we went through the process of waiting for our appointment. Bit scared, my heads got lots of things to ask so fingers crossed ill find out a it more over what will be happening on operation and how this is going to affect our frozen cycle

Hi to the rest of the gang, Hope everyone is doing ok, and have enjoyed the bank holiday weekend

Big hugs x x x x

Thanks Gemz, il call the nurses station tomorrow and let them know :)
Good luck for your appt xxx

Yay for your AF arriving AQ there's only a few times we can get away with all being happy the witch is here!
Won't be long before the balls are rolling and I wish you every bit of luck with it, not that you need it, this will be the one xxx

Hi ladies

Cveah - I got my DHEA from the website Dr Russell at HC told me to buy it from its Biovea.

AQ - think they will class tomorrow as day 1 cos needs to be before lunchtime to be today. Just tell them and they will sort it. Yay for starting. Good luck. Xx

Harley - congrats

Gemz - hope you get your questions answered

Sorry if I've missed anyone but hard to catch up on your phone!!!

Afm - going to do my FET next month so another quiet month for me xx

Jamie- Thank you and wow 10wks already! glad all is going well and i have to say, the hc are going great guns this past few wks! heard of lots of BFPS :) x

MrsE- Yeah i thought that would be the case with AF showing so late in the day. Thanks for clarifying and TONS of luck for your FET next mth! x

Mrse - yey!not long till you start again!

AQ forgot to ask how you we gettin on with car Insurance

Jamie - wow that's gone quick, how you getting on?

Btw we still on for Thursday? X x

Gemz- The uninsured driver bureau is dealing with it now so just waiting on a further response as we both issued reports. Yes i am deffo still on for thursday :) xxx

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd quickly pop on to see how your all doing.... It sounds very exciting on here at the moment and I pray that you all get your bfp's very soon.

AQ good luck for this new cycle. You deserve it and I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Lmh... I totally understand about your feelings about your sister just having a baby. This time last year my brother and sister in law had their 1st baby right on the day ( and time!) I was lying in the hospital being told my transfer was being cancelled due to me developing OHSS. They were just a few wards down giving birth! I was devastated and it took me a long time to get over it. I wasn't actually able to see the baby for 2 weeks as it was just too hard. Too much all at once but now I'm koan di love the baby to bits but it is hard and people don't always understand why you feel how you do, but you will get there.

Gemz....are you starting soon? Bring on the frostie!! Hoping it all goes well!

Hi to everyone else sorry if I've missed lots... I've got lots to catch up on!!

As for me.....well my induction date is 2 weeks today! I will be 36 weeks which is the norm with twins... Can't quite believe it. I won't lie, it hasn't been an easy pregnancy and I have practically lived in the womens the past few months, but I can't fault the care I've had. As they are identical twins sharing a placenta, we get extra everything, care, scans,appointments, car park tickets.. You name it!!! But we have been very lucky and we appreciate that so much.

Love to everyone xxxx

Jules that's lovely to hear!! Keep us all informed! :) I've been wondering how you were getting on x x x

On way to woman's now, will soo find out what the plan is! Operation is less than a month to go x x

Good luck Likkle.

Jules - do you know what you are having? Good luck. Xx

Doing well thanks, waiting for my next scan, not until the 22nd!

Good luck today at the hospital gemz x

Good luck Gemz!

Lindy.... No we have managed to keep it as a surprise!! Just that it will be 2 of the same as id! I have always been convinced girls the whole way thru, but past couple of nights I've been dreaming its boys ?!?! OH is convinced boys ha! Xx

Hi all

To be honest, hospital appointment felt so pointless! Bit upset really! Feel trapped between two consultants - and I'm really sick of waiting

Going for another appointment in July as don't want to make any decisions till after the lap! Totally fed up of waiting! I'm really sick of it! Had a good cry since I've come out, hate not being in control of my life!

Don't know when we'll be able to use our frozen ones now, just seems to be taking forever! It'll be nearly a year since we've gone thru our first round of ivf and it seems loads of other people have another go quite quickly and I just feel messed around and sick of waiting with my life on hold

Don't know how to cope at the moment. Sorry for lack of personals feeling very sorry for myself x x x

Jules- Wow cannot believe you have 2wks left! time flies doesn't it! so glad all going well and please keep us updated! we would love to see a pic ;) x

Gemz- Aww hun, stay strong. I know the waiting is awful an life is on hold all the time, but time goes so quick you will soon be starting again. Its been a year since we last did our IVF so i am glad to be starting again this week as raring to go, so do understand x

Is everyone still up for Thursday's coffee meet up??
I was going to be cheeky and ask can we make it a bit earlier? as i have called hc before and been booked for baseline scan for 11am on that day and if we could make the coffee 12.00 or 1pm that would be great as it means i can go straight there to save coming over twice xxx

Hi girls hope everyone had a good Easter :flower:

Gemz hope you are ok Hun :hugs: It must be so hard waiting but if it means your body is in the best condition for your embryo then it will be worth it :hugs:

AQ sooooo excited for you cycle and to be sharing the journey with you :hugs: I really feel so positive for you xx

Jules great to hear from you and glad all is well. I found the women's really good too and felt well cared for. Can't wait to hear what you've had. Good luck xx

I'm not sure I'll make the coffee, having thought about it I think it would be better to meet you all when I can get someone to look after lo, he's quite a handful as he's nearly one and won't sit still!! From the end of April I will have my dad to look after him so I can pop out during the week. I also couldn't make the earlier time. Am dying to meet you all tho!! Xx

Susie- Ah that's a shame but totally understand. Once you are free, we will meet up again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->