IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I was referred in nov had info evening in december and then I've got my first consultation thursday I'm hopin to get started next period as I've had all investigations already OH low morphology and I have one tube from ectopic pregnancy xx

Good luck foxey got my fingers crossed 4 u 2day!!!!!! xx

hi everyone hope ur all okay
foxydevil hope u get ur bfp 2day and for u laura 2morrow x
well i had my hcg inj last night panic struck when i came to it, went to use my sryinge and i forgot which one she said was it the 2ml or 1ml omg so i used the 2ml dont no if it was the right one or not fx it was, was in a right state lol!! getting butterflies now 4 2morrow day off work 2day so gonna get house cleaned and washing my dressing gown and slippers ha getting prepared xxx

hehe thats what i did the day before mine! dnt worry hun u will be fine im sure xxxx

Thanks ladies, i was gonna wait till the weekend but did it this morning and got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! still sinking in. hope everythin goes ok for u laura tomoz and everyone else. xxx

foxeydevil- awwwww thats brill hunny!!!!!!!! congrats! mummy to be!
hope i get mine BFP! please cross ur fingers hehe! xxxxx

Laura are u not going insane I am and I've not even started it yet I can't sleep eat or think straight at the minute I so hope you get your BFP hun xxxx

hehe, i was worse earlier in the week thats why i did a test but im ok now i did have a few sleepless nights hehe! just realy, realy hope it works now, actually cant wait for tomoz!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeek! fingers and toes crossed!!!!!!!! U will be fine hun, im excited for u gettin started! xxxxx

I am bloody nervous lol and excited for you tomorrow hope we both have a good day hun we will have to meet up and get everyone together be nice to share experiences xx

i know that would be nice wouldnt it if we all met up! yep fingers and toes crossed for us both to have a good news day tomoz! :) xxx

Thanks ladies, i was gonna wait till the weekend but did it this morning and got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! still sinking in. hope everythin goes ok for u laura tomoz and everyone else. xxx

aw thats brill :hugs: foxydevil so made up for u hun hope everything goes well take it easy :baby: xxx

come on lwh lets get more bfp this month lets keep it rolling hey xx

No more BFNs on this thread :) I have just realised me and OH haven't had pics done to attach to the forms dam good job I remembered appts at 9 30 is have been flappin :/ what will I expect at this consultation tomorrow resulta and what?? I am so nervous xx

Laura its your turn tomoz!!!! i still cant believe it, goin away tomoz with my hubby for a few days for some r and r, we need it after last few weeks :). Becky what stage u at? u done all your injections etc?
little pee thank u so much. not long for u either, i really hope ive helped give people a confidence boost xxx

awwww im made up 4 u hun, and dont blame u for goin away hope u have a nice time!
im goin back to work on monday no matter what the result is! im sooooooo nervous now for tomoz, was excited this mornin but im just dreading seeing the results now!! lol soooo hope its a bfp!!!!! xxxx

awwww im made up 4 u hun, and dont blame u for goin away hope u have a nice time!
im goin back to work on monday no matter what the result is! im sooooooo nervous now for tomoz, was excited this mornin but im just dreading seeing the results now!! lol soooo hope its a bfp!!!!! xxxx

i tried not to think about it, had my step daughters to keep me occupied but this mornin i was a nervous wreck, my hubby was worse.i wont be goin back to work for awhile, i work on the trains and once your pregnant you come straight off them. ill enjoy my time off andmke the most of it. youll be ok tomoz i have faith xxx:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->