IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz and Lisa- Yes i am still on for tomorrow too :) Iv just text Lindy. Looking forward to meeting you all! Lisa- inbox me your mobile number so we can keep in touch and Gemz, il send you mine on fb xxx

I thought we were meting at 2?? Will do best to get there earlier. Will probably have thomas with me if that is Ok? Didn't text AQ as too late when I got your text xx

Have a great meet up today girls, sorry I can't make it, hopefully will be able to next time! x

AQ good luck for baseline scan xxx

Hi girls, just noticed fb message from AQ that she can't come - how dare her AF ruin her nights sleep (hope your feeling better hun) are we still on for today, or are we going to reschedule? X x x x

I am struggling to get there for 12:30 so maybe best rescheduling? I could do next Thursday (if Thomas ok as having injections on Wednesday) or the week after. Let me know. Xxx

Hey girls, maybe we should reschedule to next week! Only problem is I'm back at work so would have to be after 4, and couldn't do Monday or Tuesday x x x

I'm easy either way. I'm off to Spain on Saturday to see OH mum but we'll be back wed evening. Just let me know
:hugs:
xx

Maybe the week after then? Is everybody free 2 weeks today?

I'll have to bring LO then as OH is back at work. I'll be back next wed eve though so next Thursday would still be ok for me xx

Hey hun, Thursday is good for me but only after 4 due to work x x x

AQ: how was your appointment today - Im sure I seen you in the Hewitt. I was there at 12 although there was an hour wait for scans today!

all good my end - right ovary 24 follies and left 17 - have a little bit of fluid like I did last time but they are not concerned about it. They didnt tell me exactly how many were up to standard just confirming anything that was 10-12mm as she was going x

Good luck with your scan tomorrow loveto x

Melbram- Did you see me? i obviously wouldnt know who you were as you dont have a pic. lol. Yeah the wait was a bloody pain! i was there over a hr waiting for my scan. Glad yours went so well! that is a fab amount of follies! x

Lisa, Gemz, Susie, Lindy- Yes i am up for rescheduling. Sorry i could not make today. I am not feeling great as AF is so heavy. Nearly fainted before so been at my dad's all afternoon just incase as DH is at work x

AFM- Well my baseline scan went well. Everything is clear so good to go and start my 8 amps of stimms later! Last cycle i did them at 9pm every night but this cycle im thinking around 5pm each day instead. It doesnt matter if its injected during the day as long as its the same time each day does it? silly question but thought best ask as i only ever injected at night before with having work and obviously now its not a issue.
On my scan the nurse seen 6 antral follicles so made up with that as only seen a couple last cycle and none on the 1st cycle so all good signs :) xxx

Great news AQ - so yo start jabbing today? I take mine 6.30pm - Im sure it was you I seen but wasnt 100% because you had your hair up and its down on your pic lol I was the one who dropped a platsic cup which seems to make a right noise!

Melbram- Yep i start stimming today. 1st jab at 6pm :) LMAO about the cup. I must of been getting scanned then. I had my hair up, leopard print jacket and iv gained 10lbs since this pic! ha xxx

AQ and Melbram glad both of your scans went well. Nurse told me you can do the injections any time you want you just have to make sure it's the same time every day. 5.00pm will be fine. Although you might want to start earlier mixing all those powders! Lol

AQ and Melbram glad your scans went ok. Like lovetoeatcake said, I don't think it matters when you do it as long as you stick to the same time. I did mine 730am! X x.

Thanks girls.
I ended up starting prepping at 5.45 and managed to inject at 6pm! lol. Very time consuming mixing 8 amps. Glad 1st one out the way. Felt bit nervous but its like riding a bike isnt it?! haha. xxx

AQ - Glad your first injection went well.

So i had my scan today and eek i go in for egg collection on Monday! I so wasn't expecting that and now i am super scared! Just waiting for a phone call to tell me the time. Apprantly i have about 7 follies that are the right size and about 3-4 more that could catch up between now and Monday. I'm so pleased about this, because i was scared there wasn't going to be any!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->