IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Loveto- yeah im on a high protein diet. Lots of milk, yogurt, brazil nuts, eggs an chicken etc. I did all the shakes and protein bars last cycle and made no difference for me x

Melbram- Great news that EC is wed! so you trigger tonight? enjoy your needle free day tomorrow! im at the hc again on wed for my scan but as EC is usually done in the morning doubt we will bump eachother this time as my scan is in the afternoon x

Well girls i am feeling a little calmer and finally realised that what will be will be. I am doing my best and can't so anymore so hoping wed's scan gives me the result i was hoping for. DH looked gutted when i told him the news but like he said, we must remain positive as its the only shot we have xxx

AQ sending you massive hugs :hugs: :hugs: Im so praying that your follies grow, like you said you have to keep positive, you really only need one good egg. How did your number of follies compare to your last cycle at this stage? Praying for you Hun xx

Melbram good luck for EC and fingers crossed you get your fresh transfer xx

Loveto that's a fab number of eggs :) Try and rest now as the stressful part is waiting for the phonecall. I love Dr Russell, he did my early scans then was on duty on delivery suite the night I had my baby, and ended up delivering him! He's fab!!

Gemz you ok Hun? Xx

Hi to everyone else :flower:

Yes AQ trigger at 8.30pm tonight.

Had the call from thew Hewitt - good news is my blood test results were fine in terms of OHSS bad news is they no longer do ISMI - taking into account I paid for it last week and discussed it with the nurse this morning and she has literally just found out they no longer offer it! SHe was quite emabrassed and apologised for the breakdown in communication. So its just ICSI for us this time - EC 8.30 on Wednesday

Susie- Thank you. Last cycle i had 9 follicles and although some were a bit small, it was a bit better than this but obviously things can change in a few days so i hope so this time x

Melbram- wtf?! I love the staff at the hewitt but has to be said they do have some major communication issues there. Hope the ICSI does the trick for you x

Lovetoeatcake that's brilliant news! Good luck hun for tomorrow

Melbram fx all goes well on Wednesday

AQ, stay positive it's still early days

Afm nothing new to report, all quite on my end! Kinda shocked about thatcher! Thought shed be around forever! Love her or loathe her can't deny her drive

Hi to the rest of the gang, hope everyone is well x x x

Gemz- Very true about thatcher. I'm not shocked tho, seeing as she was a old lady who had been ill some time... xxx

AQ - hugs. Keep focused on those eggs growing. Xx
Melbram- good luck for EC x

Love to all xx

Good luck for your fertilisation report cake :), and good luck for wed Mel :) x

Just had the phone call and we have 6 embryos. Just feel relieved right now. Booked in for Saturday transfer. So grow little embryos grow!!!

Lovetoeatcake that's brilliant news!! Really pleased for you!

Loveto- Ahh that is FAB news! 6 embies! wow. Grow lil ones grow! so its gonna be a blast transfer then at 5 days? that is meant to increase success rates so sounding all very positive up to now :) x

Susie- I am feeling a lot better thank you :) been looking at my booklet from previous cycle an very similar pattern on day 5 scan. They scanned me 2 days later and the follies were all the right size except 2 so really hoping for similar result tomorrow and iv been drinking lots of milk, eating protein bars and brazil buts, eggs an chicken to help them along! lol x

Thanks girls.
Feeling not too bad today, feeling a bit bloated and I did a bit of cleaning before which has made me feel a bit sore. Just gonna put my feet up I think! Lol
AQ yes they are hoping to take them to blast I think. Although they did say I might get a call Thursday and be prepared to go in. Glad you are feeling better. Loads of luck for tomorrow! X

Well done cake great report.

AQ - got things crossed for you

Hi to everyone else hope everyone is doing well xx

Ladies, did any of you use a hot water bottle during stimming? iv read conflicting reports on it... some women swear by it to help follicle growth and others say their clinics have advised them not to use heat treatment at all?? im confused as what to do. Was going to give it a try when i go to bed xxx

AQ I haven't heard of it during stimming but I know it's not advised after transfer. Throughout my stimms and 2ww I did try and keep my abdomen warm, as I remember reading something about it in a natural fertility book. I used to wear a vest etc to try and stop my belly getting cold. Sorry I'm not much help! I would say if some advice is against hot water bottles I would err on the side of caution xx xx

Thanks Susie. I was thinking the same. I will leave it for now and ask nurse at hc tomorrow if it can do any harm and if she says it cant i will use it over the next few days :) off to bed now and hope tomorrow afternoon comes fast! geez we wish our life away during this don't we?! Nite god bless xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->