IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Melbram- Wow 7 embies is great! :) lots of luck for a 5 day transfer x

Girls, i did my cetrotide jab this morning and as i was half way through injecting i noticed a big air bubble so panicked and pulled needle out quickly and a tiny bit of liquid ran out of my tummy, then i re-injected the rest of the cetrotide straight away but now im worried cos i did it twice :( ?? really don't know what is wrong with me this cycle. My previous cycles i was fine with the needles. think my nerves are on edge with this one xxx

Loveto: I had 6 embies last time and booked in for 5 day but by day 3 there were only 2 not so great quality embies which they transferred at day 3 x I was still in a lot of pain on day 3 and knew I probably had ohss but though best for embies to have a chance and b back with me because they wouldn't freeze x 2 days later I was in hospital in excruciating pain x lots of fluid leaking from my ovaries x will b having scan to assess ovaries and any ohss this time before transfer x

AQ I'm sure it is fine a little bit won't make a great deal of difference x I spilt some if mine and noticed it wasn't all conning out if the syringe x u r probably feeling the pressure to get everything right like when u r in a rush and everything gets in the way and slows u Down x relax relax relax x

I'm sorry you had such a hard time with your first cycle. Fingers crossed those embies grow well and you have a five day transfer. How are you feeling in comparison to last time? You using the embryoscope or Eeva?

AQ please don't worry. A similar thing happened to me. I injected but when I pulled the syringe out a great big bubble of liquid came out of the puncture wound. There was also a bit left in the syringe so I tried injecting that but in as well. I'm pretty sure it makes no difference. X

Not used either this time x told embryo scope doesn't make much difference with icsi. In quite a bit of pain still so resting up x not bloated and feeling fine in myself so praying all ok this time

Thanks for reassurance girls x

Melbram- Im glad your feeling ok and sending lots of grow vibes to your embies! x

Melbram that's awesome!! Yey!!!

AQ don't worry - easier said than done! :)

AF showed her ugly face this morning! In quite a bit of pain so not happy! Struggling in work with hot water bottle!

Ah Gemz really feel for you cos you know how much i suffer each month too :( Hope you get some relief soon xxx

Melbram - wow congratulations fingers crossed this time for you.

AQ - sounds like you are putting lots of pressure on yourself. As some said just breathe and relax before you do the injections. I have to get my hubby to do mine.

Gemz - just think you are getting closer to your lap and the to having your next cycle so try and see it as a good thing another one out the way.

Afm - spoke to my GP to see if he could prescribe some of my drug mix. For my FET he wants me to take a low dose of steroids so figured I could prob get them from nhs. Anyway I gave him the list and he said he can do two of the 4 drugs I need to take and one he wants me to check if they are known as something else. So asked y consultant to write tothe GP to confirm doses. It won't save us much but everything helps!! I will be start on my next AF although I will have another before the embies goes back in June xx

MrsE- That is good news. Every little helps! x

Babies- Lovely to see you pop in here! :) how are you and the beautiful Alannah doing? x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Well had my day 9 scan today and things are looking a lot better than they were :) I have 3 tiny follicles which never grew but i have 6 follicles that have :) on the right ovary i have 4 follicles, sizes 13.2, 15.2 , 9.5 , 10.6. On left side i have 2 follicles which are 15.8, 9.5. So although not as many follicles as we had first hoped, the ones we have are growing slow but steady so they have gave another day's dose of merional and cetrotide taking me onto Monday and i have a re-scan Monday morning with a view for EC to be Wednesday all being well :) I am feeling a lot more positive now :) xxx

MrsE: great news on getting some if the meds covered x

AQ: great news not long now!

Afm still got quite a lot of pain from collection hoping it starts to ease off before transfer

MrsE - it's good their willing to help with some of the costs of the drugs. Every bit helps! Hope you are well. X

AQ- great news. Grow follies grow!!!!

Melbram - my pain only really started easing yesterday and to be honest I'm still uncomfortable when walking. You still have another few days to feel better. Grow embryos grow! Lol

I have my transfer tomorrow. Eeek! I'm planning on having acupuncture at the clinic before and after. Anyone else done this?

Loveto- Ooh you will soon be pupo! good luck for tomorrow! i never had accu as a few of the ladies at the LINK meeting had it and it cost a small fortune and made no difference so i decided to save my cash for a nice pram all being well. haha xxx

Loveto: glad to hear I'm not the only one who experiences a lot of pain from ec x glad yours has started to ease now x good luck tomorrow

Loveto- Like Mr K said, it wont make you pregnant but anything that helps you relax or that you feel benefit from is worth it ;) xxx

Loveto I had it in my first cycle but it made no difference, its very expensive at the HC, and its not proven to help you get pregnant but if it helps you relax then all the better! :) wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow and congrats on being PUPO!

AQ glad things are moving! Slowly is the key, things that are perfect, take a while to grow - what my mum always said to me!

Melbram glad your feeling a bit better! When is your transfer booked in for?

Mrse, I'm glad your doctors are able to help towards the cost. Every little helps as Tesco say!

Hey to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals - just caught up with this page, haven't been able to go back through the last day.

Afm I've felt pretty rough the last few days. AF has not been easy on me this week. I'm shattered and drained from everything. Had a lovely chat with my GP, but she wants me to come back next week and then well make a decision from there over what to do going forward. Feel like I've been on a spin cycle from a washing machine lately.

Hope everyone is ok, sending lots of ove to all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->