IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gems I'm booked in for 5d Monday transfer so far

Hope ur feeling better soon and make ur decision so u can move forward

Good luck cake :), transfer is the easiest (and best) part of the whole process. I got hubby to take pics of the blastocyst when they showed it on the screen. If everything goes ok with this pregnancy it will be the first pic in my baby album lol x

Mel, hope the pain eases off soon. Mine was quite bad, but I didn't have as many eggs as you (16). I had to downplay it as hubby was panicking, bless :dohh:

Great news Africa, you must be getting excited for ec. Will keep everything crossed for you. X

Hi everyone. Well transfer went smoothly. I have to admit I am a tiny bit disappointed as our embryo hasn't made it to blast yet and is still at morula stage. We also only have 1 embryo left again currently at morula stage. Got to wait and see if it is good enough to freeze. Trying to stay positive. Just having some lunch in L1 now.

I had 2 that were morula on day 5 that went to blast on day 6 and are now safely frozen, fingers crossed yours are just a bit slow too x

Fingers crossed it makes it to blast loveto

Afm had a ruff night and being sick this morning. Sod's law Hewitt ring to bring me in for transfer! Had scans which me gazvsni did assessed my pain etc and decided best to freeze x 4 were good enough to freeze just hoping they all make it through the process. Double edge sword really disapoonting but also relieved I can just concentrate on getting better

Hi Melbram, definitely sounds as though you have been through it. It must be disappointing but getting you healthy and ready for an embryo to be put back will give you the best chance. Are they going to freeze them today or let keep going for a few more days?

I think they were freezing today they didn't say anything about leaving them longer x

Loveto- Ooh congrats on being pupo! let the 2ww madness commence! lol. Good luck x

Melbram- I am sorry to hear you couldnt manage a fresh transfer, but great you have 4 frosties and you will soon be well enough to have your embie transferred. Focus on getting well x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- My dad's birthday today so off to the pub for a fancy dress night soon(we arent getting dressed up as didnt have costumes) and its going to feel weird being sober all night! haha xxx

Hi melbram..... Just wanted to say what happened to you happened to me too. We had6 frozen as I was too ill to have transfer. That was in the April then we were able to start again in the July I think. Had transfer in aug. was the best decision although it didn't feel like it at the time, I was much healthier and ready for it! And look what happened! The twins arrive on tues/wed!
Good luck xxx

We are great thanks, everything crossed for ur cycle! :flower:

MrsE- That is good news. Every little helps! x

Babies- Lovely to see you pop in here! :) how are you and the beautiful Alannah doing? x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Well had my day 9 scan today and things are looking a lot better than they were :) I have 3 tiny follicles which never grew but i have 6 follicles that have :) on the right ovary i have 4 follicles, sizes 13.2, 15.2 , 9.5 , 10.6. On left side i have 2 follicles which are 15.8, 9.5. So although not as many follicles as we had first hoped, the ones we have are growing slow but steady so they have gave another day's dose of merional and cetrotide taking me onto Monday and i have a re-scan Monday morning with a view for EC to be Wednesday all being well :) I am feeling a lot more positive now :) xxx

Thanks Jules just what I needed to hear :)

That's gone really quickly! Tue/wed eek good luck x

Jules- OMG soooo excited for you! please post a pic of the twins! :) lots of luck for this coming week. Its gonna be the most joyful and exciting week of your life xxx

Thanks ladies.... I will I promise!! I still can't really believe its happening but it is so I best get prepared! Will let you know updates when I can ..... :)

Julues only feels like yesterday you were on the 2ww that's proper flown! So excited for you, hope labour goes to plan!

Melbram I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I'm sure everything will be fine, better to be safe and they're fine in freezer and you'll get your BFP!

Love to, one of mine was a very slow developer but they've frozen it and was ok to freeze, you'll be fine. Try not to worry about that now, just focus on you during your 2ww. Keeping everything crossed.

AQ how you doing? Have you got a scan tomorrow?

Afm, my periods have officially gone haywire! Normally used to be every 25 days with a 45 day bleed, now it's every 27 days with one day bleed and one day spotting! Not sure what's going on, but they've defiantly become more painful so really worried now over what's going on. Lap is just over two weeks time! Eek getting nervous and scared now x x x

Gemz- That is weird about your periods but i would say its a hormonal thing. I know its hard but try not to panic. I am sure your lap will shed some light on it and you can get sorted. Not long now! :) My day 12 scan is tomorrow morning. Just took my last 8 amps of stimms and i have 1 more cetrotide to do in the morning and then trigger tomorrow night if scan goes according to plan that is! lol. I am thinking it will. Determined to be positive and last cycle i stimmed for 11 days and triggered following my day 12 scan so chances are it will be the same this time as very similar so far xxx

Haha thanks AQ read my post back, realised it said 45 not 4-5! Good luck for tomorrow!

LMAO! That's why i said it was 'weird'!! hahaha. I was thinking OMG! hahahahaha xxx

Haha! I did it the other day in the worse possible way too! Put my age down as 39 instead of 30!!!

Hi girls :flower:

Jules I can't believe you are having your babies this week, soooo exciting!!! Hope it all goes well and enjoy every minute, it really does pass in the blink of an eye xx

Loveto good luck for the 2ww, hope it goes quick for you. When do you test? xx

Melbram sorry you have had to freeze but like the others have said its better to get yourself well and in the best position for transfer. Must be so disappointing tho! :hugs: x x

AQ loads and loads of luck for your scan tomorrow. xx

Gemz hope you feeling ok and you get some answers when you have your lap :hugs: xx

Hi to everyone else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->