IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope you're all well, I haven't had chance to read back stories yet - bit late isn't it lol

<<<<< Here's my LWH IVF result :cloud9:

We're hoping to go in for ivf again but as we will have to self fund we're considering egg sharing. Has anyone considered, been through or have any info on this?

I have an app Thurs to talk through it :)

:flower:

Hi Everyone;

Baby251- I have no expereince with egg sharing but i would like to wish you lots of luck whatever you decide. I know i couldn't do it, because my AMH isn't high enough.

AQ- Lots of luck for today!

Likkle- These two weeks will fly by and you will soon be starting your next cycle.

Jules- eek!! How exciting, lots of luck!

SusieSue- I test on the 24th.

Baby 251 hi and welcome to the thread :flower: I also had a successful cycle at lwh and my lo is one next week :cloud9: I have no experience of egg sharing, I was too old, lol! Hopefully someone can give you some advice. Good luck xx

Loveto have you got any time off during the 2ww? I had a few days off and just tried to relax as much as poss. Try and avoid google if you can, I was demented by the end as I had read everything there was about 3 day transfers!! X

AQ thinking of you, what time is the scan? x

Hi girls.
Had my scan and it went REALLY well!:happydance:
I have 12 follicles now! on the right i have 8 follicles which are - 21, 17, 16, 14 , 13, x2<10. On the left i have 4 follicles which are - 22, 19, 11, x1<10. My womb lining is 12mm too :)
I am so relieved and happy! I trigger tonight with EC on Wednesday and the nurse will call later with the times for trigger and EC:cloud9:

Hi to all the gang! xxx

SusieSue - no I was off sick for a week after egg collection, i thought it would just be best to go back to work and be distracted! I will probably take my OTD day off, so i can deal with the fallout without having to be in work. I'm afraid its too late with regards to google. I spent all day yesterday looking at the success rates of 5 day morula transfers! lol google really is not a good thing at times like this!

AQ- Thats fab news!! Looks like you are definitely going to get a good few eggs! Wahoo!

Loveto- Hopefully yes! :) and i want some pma from you mrs! never mind taking OTD off to deal with the 'fallout' you will be taking it off to CELEBRATE! ;) xxx

Haha AQ reading that back it does sound a bit negative! I didn't mean it I promise!

Lovetoeatcake stay positive!! You'll get your bfp!

AQ super pleased for you x x x x

AQ that's brilliant news :happydance: So happy for you and I'm feeling really positive about this cycle! I had a Wednesday EC, I reckon it's a lucky day xxxx

Love to I forgot to say, any episode of sickness that you have in work now is classed as pregnancy related and doesn't count as normal sickness! Hope that makes sense x x x

The nurse called earlier and said that i need to take my trigger shot tonight at 8pm and EC is scheduled for Wednesday morning at 8am so i am glad im one of the first for EC that day as my nerves will be done in until i know how many eggs we get xxx

Yey! That's awesome news! Enjoy your needle free day tomorrow!

That was the same time I had my egg collection. Fx everything goes to plan and you get lots of eggs!

AQ- bring on Wednesday!! Thrilled thrilled thrilled for you xx

Thanks likkle. Im lucky as in my work any time taken off for fertility treatment (2cycles) doesn't count. Its good to know though for the next couple of weeks because I wouldn't have thought of that. X

AQ ooh won't be long! By midday Wednesday you will be on your way home and you will know! Xxx

Evening Ladies : )
So much going on, can't keep up!!
AQ ....massssssssive luck for Wed, lots of lovely positive vibes on here. My EC was 8am on a Wed too!
Gemz...you lap has come round quick...will be u next : )
Jules...thinking of u this week, where has that time gone!
Lots of luck to all you other ladies too, whereever u r up to in your cycles.
Lots of love x

Joanne- Lovely to see you pop in! wow 30wks already! time does fly. Do you know what your having? x

I did my trigger shot so all done now! nice needle free day tomorrow :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->