IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good luck tomorrow AQ seems to have come round quick

Agm as well as suffering with ohss I also have sickness bug and can't keep anything down. Can't drink enough water to help with ohss so feel terrible. I can't be admitted because of the bug not that I'd make the journey anyways. Anyone have any ideas on how I can shift this ?

Melbram- Im sorry your still ill :( i have no suggestions really other than going on a drip but as they won't admit you due to the bug... i would call GP out of hours and see what they suggest. xxx

Hi everyone

There has been lots going on on here.

Africa- made up that you have lots of follicles, sounds like you have lots of nice eggs. Good luck for tomorrow x x

Lovetoeat- hope two week wait is going well. Fingers crossed x x

Melbram- Sorry your feeling so ill.

Afm- got back from my holiday on Saturday. Had a great time and felt like i was in a bubble for a week. Started spotting yesterday for some random reason as only
day 21. My hormones must be everywhere still

Hi to everyone else x x x

day 21. My hormones must be

Hi everyone

There has been lots going on on here.

Africa- made up that you have lots of follicles, sounds like you have lots of nice eggs. Good luck for tomorrow x x

Lovetoeat- hope two week wait is going well. Fingers crossed x x

Melbram- Sorry your feeling so ill.

Afm- got back from my holiday on Saturday. Had a great time and felt like i was in a bubble for a week. Started spotting yesterday for some random reason as only
day 21. My hormones must be everywhere still

Hi to everyone else x x x

Cvaeh- Thank you. I pray we get at least 4 eggs tomorrow so we have a good chance for the ICSI as Mr K said that on average half of eggs collected fertilise. Glad you enjoyed your holiday and nice to see you in here xxx

Cvaeh- Thank you. I pray we get at least 4 eggs tomorrow so we have a good chance for the ICSI as Mr K said that on average half of eggs collected fertilise. Glad you enjoyed your holiday and nice to see you in here xxx

Wow, I remember this part being very exciting!
I hope it's good news and you get at least 4 like you want :flower:

Melbram so sorry your not feeling well. Hope you get better soon

AQ good luck for tomorrow

Cvaeh, sorry your hormones haven't settled down. Fx they will soon

Afm had a mini breakdown. Best friend has just announced she's pregnant. It's their second one, as we started trying for baby one together (well at the same time) devastated doesn't cover how I feel but I am pleased for her

Life sucks eh?

Hi to the rest of the gang x x x

Morning ladies :)
I am leaving for the hospital very soon and cannot believe this day is here already! such a fast cycle! praying for at least 4 eggs to have a good chance of 2 embies this time around! nervous as hell! lol. Il update later xxx

Good luck AQ, will keep my fingers crossed you get loads of eggies x

Hi everyone, sorry I've not posted in a while, just felt the need to take a break as all we seem to be doing is waiting and seeing where you all were up to was making me even more impatient (sorry if that sounds selfish)

Just had a quick catch up and wanted to say good luck to everyone on your cycles, those of you not feeling too great I hope you start to feel better soon :)

AQ wishing you so much luck for this cycle, keeping everything crossed for you. Actually was thinking about you that prompted me to come back on here as I realised you would be well on the way with your cycle :happydance:
Keep positive and hope you have at least the 4 that you're hoping for today :)

xx

Bear it's not selfish we've all felt like that at some point x x x

Hi ladies. I am now home and EC went very well. We got 7 eggs!! :) now on pins waiting until tomorrow for the call! aaaah xxx

AQ that is amazing!!! You must be so happy, that's a great number. Try and rest up now, hope today goes quick and you don't have to wait too long for the call tomorrow xx xx

Susie- I am very pleased with the number but it was a quality issue that let us down last time so i am terrified of getting a bad call tomorrow like last time. I just hope with all my heart that we have at least 2 embies this time around xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->