IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thats great news AQ! Good luck for tomorrow.
Melbram - hope you are feeling better today?

Loveto I am feeling better thank you just need this swelling to go down still having to sleep sitting upright. When's ur test date now ???

I know what you mean AQ, I had an issue with quality too. At least with 7 eggs there is more chance you will get a few good ones, even if they don't all fertilise. And you've got icsi for the first time too so that will also improve your chances. Are they going to let you have 2 put back?
Everything crossed xx

Melbram glad you are feeling a bit better x

Gemz hope you are ok. I have been in that position many times in the past, and lost count of the number of pregnancy announcements I had to cope with. Your time will come, don't lose hope x x :hugs:

Susie- Yes very true. I hope it helps improve matter for us. Yes we will be having 2 embies transferred if we are lucky enough to get 2 this time :) xxx

Gemz - i missed your earlier post. Its such a horrible feeling when someone you know announces a pregnancy. All you can do is try and be happy for them. As hard as that is. Im coping ok with things like that at the moment, but you can bet if this cycle doesnt work there will be an announcement straight after! Hope you are ok anyway.

Melbram - Glad you are feeling better. The things we put our poor bodies through. Hopefully another day or two and you will be back to normal. My test date is next wednesday, so a week to go. No symptoms or anything to report.

My last little embryo didn't make it so I have no frosties. Feeling a bit down now.

AQ whiooooooo so happy for you 7 is your best yet isn't it? Fingers crossed for tomorrow

Cake - just focus on what you have already and don't worry about frosties cos pma you won't need them!!

Melbram - thinking and hoping it all works out for you

Gemz - the same thing happened to me she announced she was 5mths pregnant got preggo first month trying and went skiing at 16 wks. My hubby and I were enraged cos she has no idea how lucky she is or how precious her baby is. I was upset, mad and sad for us all over again so we all know how you feel.

Hi to the rest of the gang xx

Loveto don't worry u have a lil sticky bean making itself comfy for the next 9 months

Hi everyone

Great news Africa. Fingers crossed for your report tomorrow. I know how awful this time is.

Gemz- i know exactly how you feel. Everyone seems to be getting pregnant these days and i hardly go a week without someone else announcing it now, well that is how it seems. one of our friends seems to take great pleasure in telling us each time they get pregnant and even said when visiting them not to pinch him! They know exactly what we are going through so that hurt us both. We are now trying to keep our distance but they probably just think we are jealous which we are but so much more than that and other pregnant friends don't treat us this we and are a bit more sensitive so don't mind that.

Lovetoeat - i am sure your little one is fighting inside you and is doing well x X X

Loveto- Sorry you never got any frosties. I never have with previous cycles. Lets hope you have all you need already ;) x

MrsE- Yes 7 is my best count yet as we got 2 on 1st cycle an 6 on 2nd so im saying lucky 7! lol x

Ah girls i am so calm its not real?! i always panicked the evening after ec about the call?! i think iv realized what will be will be and im calmer. Il probs be a wreck in the morning tho! lol xxx

Aw glad your felling calm and get lots of sleep tonight

Love to sorry your other embies didn't make it, but hopefully you've got all you need on board!

Thanks everyone for your kind works, I've felt so alone the past 24 hours, glad my feelings were the same as everyone else. It's so hard but you all know about that. X x x

Lovetoeatcake - Try not to get too upset about the frosties, I didn't get any either but as already said hopefully you won't need them. Try not to think about that and concentrate on the transfer instead :flower:

AQ - Glad you got more than expected, exciting!

I'm in the Women's tomorrow for my appointment about egg sharing, hopefully in Jan. Don't know if they'll give us any insight into our recent sa etc.

:flow:

Loveto sorry your embie didn't make it, but like the others have said, hopefully you've got a nice snuggly bean on board :) I remember getting the letter saying my third one hadn't made it and it is an odd feeling :hugs: x

Cvaeh :hugs: your friend sounds very insensitive. People who haven't had any difficulty ttc just don't understand. :hugs: xxxx

AQ hope you are all tucked up in bed and hope you get an early call xx

Feeling very anxious now but in a calm way if that makes sense... i am so scared to pick up the phone in the morning. I hope to god its a better outcome than last cycles fert report cos i nearly lost the plot. How bad is the wind too?! keep thinking the roof will come off xxx

Lovett. Just an echo of what everyone else has said really, sorry your embies didn't make it but it does really only take one sometimes.. How are you feeling, when do you test?

AQ I'm so happy your ec went well and your feeling a sense if calm hope this phone call you get is the best news ever!

Good luck with your appointment today baby.

I actually thought my house was going to take a little trip to oz through the night, wind is awful!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Awww Jamie congrats for being 12 weeks :baby: Have you had your scan? Xx

Wind was terrible, it even woke my lo up! X

Thanks susie :) no not yet I'm having it on Monday, I'm at the midwife today.
Ahh your LO is nearly 1 x

Good morning ladies! Just a quick one as still in hospital on my phone and signal is shocking!! I delivered 2 beautiful girls yesterday morning! Still can't believe it! They are both in special care as just a few little problems but I'm just on the ward next to them. They weigh 4lb 6 & 5lb. We called them mollie & bella! Will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to on here! Our little frostie miracles!

Aq good luck with report if its today... Great number of eggs!

Love to everyone else... Can't see much on my phone!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->